Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151595 Oct 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only suggest dismounting from that high perch of yers, and try shedding some of the stuffiness. Hey jes' lookin' out for you, your Worship.
If you find either emasculation or dishonesty appropriate, more power to you.

Takes all kinds to make a world, and you can take me off the perch you've apparently placed me on, at any time.

Not a fan of heights, thanks.
:)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151597 Oct 15, 2012
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! My wife and I can't have kids and I want to vomit reading okb
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear that Chris. As a grandmother it makes me cringe and I hate thinking about what people support under the auspices of women's health, but I have to say what I think is wrong. To me letting those babies die with no aid or comfort is Nazi concentration camp all over again.
I agree with you both. And Chris, my husband and I have not been blessed with children either and at this point in our lives are not likely to be. Rest assured that he and I understand your and your wife's feelings as those people who do have children cannot, and you have my sincerest sympathy.

One other thing--anybody reading this, have the decency not to start in "Have you considered adoption/seen doctors," etc., etc. YES, YES AND YES. And such well-meant but completely ignorant comments DON'T HELP.
UidiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#151598 Oct 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only suggest dismounting from that high perch of yers, and try shedding some of the stuffiness. Hey jes' lookin' out for you, your Worship.
interjecting this post of yours addressed to Sis kat. Let me see you kowtow to lowly great satan from depth of hill WH.\
\BWHAJAJAJJJAJA
UidiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#151599 Oct 15, 2012
Unreported World - America - Down and Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sunshine state

United States

#151600 Oct 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! My wife and I can't have kids and I want to vomit reading okb
<quoted text>
I agree with you both. And Chris, my husband and I have not been blessed with children either and at this point in our lives are not likely to be. Rest assured that he and I understand your and your wife's feelings as those people who do have children cannot, and you have my sincerest sympathy.
One other thing--anybody reading this, have the decency not to start in "Have you considered adoption/seen doctors," etc., etc. YES, YES AND YES. And Facebook
such well-meant but completely ignorant comments DON'T HELP.
Amen and thank you! I have faith if God wills it it will happen. Things happen for a reason. It just hurts my spirit with those that think killing a baby is ok. I'm thankful not to even understand such a pov.
UidiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

Astoria, NY

#151601 Oct 15, 2012
Sunshine state wrote:
<quoted text>Amen and thank you! I have faith if God wills it it will happen. Things happen for a reason. It just hurts my spirit with those that think killing a baby is ok. I'm thankful not to even understand such a pov.
Like SHE REALLY CARE ABOUT THOSE UNBORN BABIES NOT OF HER KIND, SHE SUPPORTED MOST OF ILLEGAL WARS AROUND THE WORLD... SHE A wARRING nEOCON.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151602 Oct 15, 2012
Sunshine state wrote:
<quoted text>Amen and thank you! I have faith if God wills it it will happen. Things happen for a reason. It just hurts my spirit with those that think killing a baby is ok. I'm thankful not to even understand such a pov.
If there is a silver lining to this particular cloud, I guess that's it :)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151603 Oct 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
As all this unfolds it feels like this administration wanted this attack in Libya to happen OR they really had themselves convinced that Al quaeda was defeated. Either way it is really unsettling.
It sure is. It's like turning one of those Magic 8 balls my parents once had, but no matter how many times you turn it, the answer isn't good.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151604 Oct 15, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya had to go there didn't ya...
Pathetic.
Why shouldn't she "go there?" What's TRULY pathetic is that anyone would try to rationalize killing a baby which has somehow survived an abortion.

Regardless of whether or not one believes in a woman's "right to choose," once the baby has left the mother's womb, IT HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE. NO ONE, not the mother, father, doctor, Obama, society, pro-choicers or pro-lifers, has the right to deprive that baby of its life.

You, Okb and others are not just dancing around the key point, you're doing a waltz to avoid it. Even if a living baby is the result of a botched abortion, killing it then is utterly evil, utterly wrong. It's murder, literally.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151605 Oct 15, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U are clueless and have not a hint of real clue of what ill US hegemony will do to America and the world?
Oh so now you say "WILL DO", when you've been saying "HAVE DONE".
Which is it, ya flamin' IDIOT? DOiiiiiinnnnnggg!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151606 Oct 15, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing really changes here, that's why I take extended absences. I aint missing nuthin.

Just checked in to confirm what I have for a long time observed.
PS- Keep them zingers coming because that's all this thread really has going for it, entertainment value.
If you're bored, you know where the door is. Feel free to put yourself on the outside of it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151607 Oct 15, 2012
UidiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>interjecting this post of yours addressed to Sis kat. Let me see you kowtow to lowly great satan from depth of hill WH.\
\BWHAJAJAJJJAJA
"depth of hill"??

Free ESL classes await you, dimwit!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151608 Oct 15, 2012
UidiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Like SHE REALLY CARE ABOUT THOSE UNBORN BABIES NOT OF HER KIND, SHE SUPPORTED MOST OF ILLEGAL WARS AROUND THE WORLD... SHE A wARRING nEOCON.
And yer a spoon-fed, Code Pink PEACENIK, who refuses to live in the REAL world, even AFTER the need for war has been explained to you several times.

Course, since you can't read, write, speak, OR comprehend English,
those explanations were WASTED on you. IDIOT!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151609 Oct 15, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I could hang out all day on this thread to prove you wrong(as I have done in the past) but that would be a huge waste of my good time just to prove you wrong on something that is flawed on it's face.

Please take my absence as a victory for your cause, you have so few of them to celebrate. I'll spend my time more wisely.
Victory or not, we'll be happy to take your absence.

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#151610 Oct 15, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! My wife and I can't have kids and I want to vomit reading okb
<quoted text>
I agree with you both. And Chris, my husband and I have not been blessed with children either and at this point in our lives are not likely to be. Rest assured that he and I understand your and your wife's feelings as those people who do have children cannot, and you have my sincerest sympathy.
One other thing--anybody reading this, have the decency not to start in "Have you considered adoption/seen doctors," etc., etc. YES, YES AND YES. And such well-meant but completely ignorant comments DON'T HELP.
Thank GOD for unanswered prayers. the gene pool does not need polluted any further!

Brothers and Sisters SHOULD NOT PROCREATE!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151614 Oct 15, 2012
It looks like Hillary Clinton is taking responsibility for everything at Benghazi. I'm not hearing more than that. Tried every station and noone is talking about it. Anyone know anymore?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151615 Oct 15, 2012
http://fox8.com/2012/10/15/clinton-i-take-res...

The timing of this is incredible!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151616 Oct 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
http://fox8.com/2012/10/15/cli nton-i-take-responsibility-for -benghazi-attack/
The timing of this is incredible!
True, but I doubt if 8-10 days would've made any difference in the timing. But she's correct in being the Dep't responsible, so I believe she finally did the right thing in taking the blame.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151617 Oct 15, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but I doubt if 8-10 days would've made any difference in the timing. But she's correct in being the Dep't responsible, so I believe she finally did the right thing in taking the blame.
It may be the right thing and we'll have to see what elsecomes out but it is odd to me that
1. She is in Peru
2. the second debate is tomorrow and Obama really needs this one.
3. It would have been easy for her to do a press conference daysor even a week ago.
Biden endicted himself and Obama of ignorance and Clinton is bailing them out. If Rice and Obama knew nothing they should not have made statements. Hillary should have. This is all too fishy. Obama has not let her take credit for anything, or intelligence or the military, now all of the sudden it is all their fault. Remember he was the star quarterback in getting Bin Laden.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151618 Oct 15, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>It may be the right thing and we'll have to see what elsecomes out but it is odd to me that
1. She is in Peru
2. the second debate is tomorrow and Obama really needs this one.
3. It would have been easy for her to do a press conference daysor even a week ago.
Biden endicted himself and Obama of ignorance and Clinton is bailing them out. If Rice and Obama knew nothing they should not have made statements. Hillary should have. This is all too fishy. Obama has not let her take credit for anything, or intelligence or the military, now all of the sudden it is all their fault. Remember he was the star quarterback in getting Bin Laden.
The 2nd debate is another town hall format, with questions from the audience. The candidates will be free to just talk for 2 minutes at a time, on their favorite talking points, so it's likely neither one will emerge as the trophy winner.

But the last debate, in Boca Raton the following week WILL be on foreign policy and IINM, the same format as the 1st debate. So
Obama will have about 2 weeks to get his "story" straight on Libya and elsewhere.

Romney will have plenty of ammo, and Barry will hafta wing it again without teleprompters. That is unless Obama sinks to using some high-tech mini-microphone to replace the prompters. I doubt if debate authorities check the candidates for hidden mics prior.
With Chicago politicians, ANYthing is possible, and we already know Romney won't need a hidden mic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Bongo 18,127
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aerobatty 983,393
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 2 hr Mikeylikesit 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Freedom 684,019
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 5 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 7 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web