Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151424 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing really changes here, that's why I take extended absences. I aint missing nuthin.
Just checked in to confirm what I have for a long time observed.
PS- Keep them zingers coming because that's all this thread really has going for it, entertainment value.
Thanx man,'preciate it! But you can still git cualty coversayshun
if'n ya'll jes read 'ol Virginies posts.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151425 Oct 14, 2012
Time for you to go again Yellow star. You just cannot hold your own on this thread.
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151426 Oct 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Please answer my question. What does a born baby have to do with the health of the mother? Okb won't answer, Hip hasn't answered, maybe you can be the one to answer it. I really want to know.
"What does a born baby have to do with the health of the mother?"

I will answer your question when it is intelligible. It is not now.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#151427 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken. Are you a republican?
No, are you?
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151428 Oct 14, 2012
Don't forget to take yours too. Ya need em right now as is evident in your posts.
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That is the lamest comment ever to be repeated ad nauseum on these threads. And quite frankly it is quite bigoted. As a clinician I saw many people who needed meds. They were great people but somehow you think mental issues are funny. Nice.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#151429 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I don't agree with your opinion than I am a monster......
That's even more pathetic than your last charge.
Don't stop now, I wan't to see how far you will take this insanity.
What have you called those who have disagreed with you?

I would have to agree with Lis. If its ok to leave a living breathing baby on some table in an empty room to die..........Well lets just say I am glad I didnt grow up in your family........
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151430 Oct 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
Time for you to go again Yellow star. You just cannot hold your own on this thread.
I could hang out all day on this thread to prove you wrong(as I have done in the past) but that would be a huge waste of my good time just to prove you wrong on something that is flawed on it's face.

Please take my absence as a victory for your cause, you have so few of them to celebrate. I'll spend my time more wisely.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#151431 Oct 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>That is why cutting the funds is important. And Congress, particularly the Republicans and the people that want to cut funding generally are just as negligent as the administration. Cutting funds 40% has consequences regardless of where they are cut.
Keep trying... maybe you'll convince yourself. Nobody else, but maybe you'll buy into that nonsense.

It has to be so difficult being a liberal these days, not only do you have to fudge facts to others, but you have to lie to yourself too.

Location hidden

#151433 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
"What does a born baby have to do with the health of the mother?"
I will answer your question when it is intelligible. It is not now.
I knew you were a woose. You know very well what the question is but I'll explain it for you, in depth. The original conversation was that Obama voted no on protecting a baby born from a botched late term abortion (hip said he voted present but same thing) Hip said that he was afraid that the health of the mother would not be taken into account.(he meaning Obama) Now you piped in so I'm asking you "what does a born baby have to do with the health of a mother. Is that clear enough for you?

Location hidden

#151434 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I could hang out all day on this thread to prove you wrong(as I have done in the past) but that would be a huge waste of my good time just to prove you wrong on something that is flawed on it's face.
Please take my absence as a victory for your cause, you have so few of them to celebrate. I'll spend my time more wisely.
And he takes his ball, stomps his foot and goes home. Bye!

Location hidden

#151435 Oct 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>So it isn't about the woman's health at all, it's about not wanting to mess with a baby that isn't perfect, not wanting your dollars to go to the helpless, unless they are perfect. That really sickens me. I read a book about that once. It was a horror story.
I'm sure glad that our wounded warriors don't get that same treatment... if they get wounded, just cast them aside to see if they can live on their own before there's any attempt to save them.

Location hidden

#151436 Oct 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the one making comments about the size os someone's "bone."
You did not find that sick or childish? Hmmmm.......
If I had meant it in a "sick" way I could have found many other words to use.
Did her tiny dick statement hit a nerve?
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151438 Oct 14, 2012
This is your weakest and lamest attempt at debating. Cheap shots putting one's masculinity in question over disagreements on unrelated subjects suits you well but illuminates nothing.....other than how low you will go in an attempt to win an argument.

If you are not, then you should be embarrassed.
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were a woose. You know very well what the question is but I'll explain it for you, in depth. The original conversation was that Obama voted no on protecting a baby born from a botched late term abortion (hip said he voted present but same thing) Hip said that he was afraid that the health of the mother would not be taken into account.(he meaning Obama) Now you piped in so I'm asking you "what does a born baby have to do with the health of a mother. Is that clear enough for you?
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151439 Oct 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Me after getting spanked by yellowstar: she takes her ball, stomps her foot and goes home. Bye!
Indeed.
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#151440 Oct 14, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were a woose.
Ya just can't keep your hands off my post, can ya?

You can't stand to be rejected, you've become a woman scorned.

Location hidden

#151441 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
This is your weakest and lamest attempt at debating. Cheap shots putting one's masculinity in question over disagreements on unrelated subjects suits you well but illuminates nothing.....other than how low you will go in an attempt to win an argument.
If you are not, then you should be embarrassed.
<quoted text>
I made no cheap shots, I asked a legitimate question. It is you who are always going with the cheap shots, with meds, and pretending you are an intellectual and noone else is. Be a man and answer my question. This is especially important because you are a man. You are deciding what is important to a woman's healthcare. Again how does a born baby compromise the health of a woman? I don't think you have an answer. So you can go around in circles all you like but it is clear who should be embarrassed. I'm not in the least I am trying to get a question answered.

Location hidden

#151442 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya just can't keep your hands off my post, can ya?
You can't stand to be rejected, you've become a woman scorned.
I'm not scorned, I don't want you in any way, Yellow Star. I just want you to answer a question and you are afraid to. I understand your fear, but who knows maybe you have a good answer. Your accusations are sounding very strange to me, Are you reading things that are not there?

Location hidden

#151443 Oct 14, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
What a baby you are. It is against topix TOS to change my post but I don't really care, because it is just a sign of the corner you've painted yourself into.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151444 Oct 14, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure glad that our wounded warriors don't get that same treatment... if they get wounded, just cast them aside to see if they can live on their own before there's any attempt to save them.
If it provides any comfort, these cases are rare. 88% of all abortions performed in the US are by 12 weeks. Having said that one of the reasons I am pro choice is I can argue if R v W is ever overturned or obtaining an abortion is made so ridiculously difficult for girls/ women, these late term botched cases will multiply in number.

Last year in Philidelphia, a Dr. Gosnell was charged with eight murders, including seven babies who prosecutors say were born alive then killed with scissors in what's being called a "house of horrors." He and several of his employees from his Women's Medical Society were arrested and charged with killing a woman who was given a lethal dose of Demerol.

Gosnell catered to minorities, immigrants, and poor women and I promise these clinics will crop up here there and everywhere if women are denied the right to a safe, early term legal abortion.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151445 Oct 14, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to take on the issue of viability of these botched abortion fetuses?
Better yet, why don't you offer tax payer dollars be used to pay for all supernatural and longterm care used to keep these botched abortion, non-viable fetuses in a life state?
You cannot keep in a "life state" a non viable fetus, okb. It's a contradiction in terms.

All viable means when discussing a fetus, is that it can live outside the uterus. If it's "non viable" as you put it, it's non viable and nothing can be done to sustain it. If a fetus still needs to be within the very unique environment of the mothers uterus to survive, it is non viable so your question is moot.

No amount of dollars and no known medical care can sustain non viabilty. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Freebird USA 7,702
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min lil whispers 619,462
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Exchange 123,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
More from around the web