Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151359 Oct 13, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When a kid is determined to jump out the second story window with a cape on, does the parent say "we'll try it your way, but if it doesn't work.... The only thing that has in anyway kept the present administration from destroying us all is the republican party ( and of course the constitution)
Your posts have been just awesome today.... one right after the other. Bravo, lis!

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#151360 Oct 13, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten..........You are for him..........You said your voting for him a number of times here..........
You must have forgotten, I said I was voting for him based on the fact that at the time it looked like the Republicans would take the Senate. I have already stated to Bobin that since it no longer looks like the Repubicans will take the Senate I would vote for the other "him".

But the does not surprise me, you are Republican instead of Conservative or Libertarian.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#151361 Oct 13, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
There you go Hip. Thanks Bobin. And it's the Washington post no less.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#151362 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think you were young and did not realize Busch Gardens was there. I was stationed at Ft. Eustis in Newport New in '76 and '77 and Busch Gardens was there then.
I meant exactly what I said. I remember very well when Busch Gardens was built, partly because my dad, my sister and I were among the first visitors, as members of a PWP (Parents Without Partners) group outing. The visit to Williamsburg that I best remember, the Thanksgiving I mentioned, was four or five years earlier, 1972, I think.

Location hidden

#151363 Oct 13, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts have been just awesome today.... one right after the other. Bravo, lis!
Thanks Lyndi, that's nice of you.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#151364 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no doubt in my mind that the excuse "It is the Republicans fault" will run out. When it is no longer their fault it will no longer work.
So let me ask, if Obama is reelected; if Democrats still control the Senate; if Democrats gain seats in the House, what will that mean?
If obama's reelected, the Senate stays Democratic, and the Dems gain seats in the house that simply means the takers have taken over, and that we're soon to become the next Greece.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/26/world/europe/gr...

Location hidden

#151365 Oct 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't recall his odd name RG, but he had a picture of GW with a chimp superimposed, as part of his avatar. About 3 years ago.
Hmm...I remember that avatar, but like you I don't remember the nick. It wasn't the World Idiot and it wasn't Voyeur, who by the way has a tiny little dick. Could it have been Etc.?

Location hidden

#151366 Oct 13, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If obama's reelected, the Senate stays Democratic, and the Dems gain seats in the house that simply means the takers have taken over, and that we're soon to become the next Greece.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/26/world/europe/gr...
I just shivered.

Location hidden

#151367 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
After looking through the last 3 or so pages I have to ask, is there anyone out there that really thinks this thread is interested in quality coversation as opposed to partisan BS?
There's a difference?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151368 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
After looking through the last 3 or so pages I have to ask, is there anyone out there that really thinks this thread is interested in quality coversation as opposed to partisan BS?
Here's my answer.
Considering you think the VP debate was a draw and you also think Ryan won, maybe your idea of a quality conversation and other peoples isn't the same.
If this isn't up to your standards, the exit is thattaway -----> I'll try to control myself from running after you begging you to come back.

Location hidden

#151369 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She said some time back she does not want to serve through the next term.
Holder said he would be leavig as well.
Regardless of who wins the election, I certainly hope Holder keeps his word. I hope he keeps leaving and leaving and leaving--right off the end of a very short pier.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151370 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock, knock, knock. Do you understand the differenc between a reason and an excuse? Tell you what, show us two MSM who claim Obama won the debate and I will believe you. Fail to do that and be shown for what you are.
It was a TKO. No one but ONE person thought Obama won it. Do you know who that was?
O-B-A-M-A himself.

How's that for clueless, out of touch and narcisstic?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#151371 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me ask, if Obama is reelected; if Democrats still control the Senate; if Democrats gain seats in the House, what will that mean?
It will mean it's time to dig a hole, bury your money and then bury the shovel.

Location hidden

#151372 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Congress after having reduced funding for Embassy security by about 40%. Espaicially Issa, Cantor and Ryan all of whom supported the cut.
I don't care what kind of budget was allotted for embassy security, or who may or may not have voted for it. The American embassy in Libya was IN A KNOWN HIGH-RISK AREA and the embassy had been warned that an attack was almost certainly coming. There is no excuse, NO excuse whatsoever--for not having plenty of well-armed security guards at the ready and whatever other security measures that could be taken already in place. In the remote possibility that that was not possible, the embassy should have been CLOSED and any and all Americans there immediately sent home.

Four Americans are dead who didn't have to be. Their deaths are the result, not of Congress, budget-cutting, Romney or Ryan, but OF THE CORRUPTION, INCOMPETENCE AND >CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE< RAMPANT IN OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION. And of course of the terrorists themselves.

Location hidden

#151373 Oct 13, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't imply any detail at all, just that they have some idea of what is going on under their watch., Now Obama will either have to ask Hillary to fall on her sword and I don't think she'll do it. or if she does Bill Clinton will go on the campaign trail telling how he really feels about Obama.

I am glad to hear you are so gullible. I have a bridge I need to sell.
Watching it all unfold should be very entertaining :)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#151374 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fake would be those that think either Democrats or Republicans won both debates so far. But you know that so I am preaching to the choir.
Do you even know what I was referring to, in making my comments?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#151375 Oct 13, 2012
okb2 wrote:
He11, you & HG are the only ones scratching for "quality coversations". Plus Wilson, when he finds something interesting to
respond to,(which looks pretty empty for the last couple of weeks).

I'll take the partisan BS for $400, Alex.

Location hidden

#151376 Oct 13, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what I was referring to, in making my comments?
No he just keeps chattering away.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#151377 Oct 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...I remember that avatar, but like you I don't remember the nick. It wasn't the World Idiot and it wasn't Voyeur, who by the way has a tiny little dick. Could it have been Etc.?
Wasn't ETC. This poster had an odd 2-word user name.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#151378 Oct 13, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Went back and found the name....it was Philo Beddo. Looks like
he may still be posting other threads. And it appears Prof Veritas has resumed posting somewhere, as his avatar makes (a negative) reference to Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 269,121
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 810,680
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 574,616
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Antique Annie 608,311
Free Masons and their sacrifices (Jun '10) 39 min set free in truth 19
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 46 min set free in truth 340
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Liam 39,671
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 14 hr busted 165
More from around the web