Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#150947 Oct 9, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh....
Tell that to the appeals court that just upheld a ruling against ACORN voter fraud.....
It blows my mind. These hacks change a name but can't change what they stand for. Glad to hear this news. Like George Soros and his countless spin machines he is crystal clear.

Safety Harbor, FL

#150948 Oct 9, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh....
Tell that to the appeals court that just upheld a ruling against ACORN voter fraud.....
Speaking of fraud have you heard of this?

Secretary of State Project

The SOS Project, or the Secretary of State Project, is an independent 527 political organization founded in July 2006 under the premise of advancing 'election protection' measures. Members believe that the only way in which to accomplish such a goal is to devote all efforts and resources toward helping get Democrats elected to the offices of Secretary of State in selected swing, or battleground, states, specifically those whose margin of victory in the 2004 presidential election contest was 120,000 votes or less.

more:
http://www.ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Sec...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#150949 Oct 9, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a plane to Hawaii in April 02. All the airports at the time were still under measures I never thought I would see on U.S. soil. Dad drove me to the airport and as our car was searched inside out and under I understood that but felt it still was not right. The gov is way to big, and we see how much Pres. Obama's word is worth. Some time back Willie would call me paranoid. Nah, but I did have a friend that seems to think I'm on some kind of list. Who cares. As I drove to work last night I had an unChristian moment when I saw the Obama billboard and my finger did something it shouldn't have. Hope the lady infront of me knew that wasn't meant for her.
Good one CC, that's hilarious.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#150950 Oct 9, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is everthing. Hip just posted some words from Pres Bush, they were 4 days after 11 Sept 2001. I am with you on this becasue I feel it best we live in a land where the gov should have a fear or respect for the people in this land. Its why we have the right to protect ourselves. If and when we live in a place where the people of this land are in fear of gov its over.
Ok [email protected] me! I support fully BOTH the Patriot Act & NDAA (not a joke). Why am I so different? Where are my slippers?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#150951 Oct 9, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said I "demanded", which is a senseless statement, since this is an open forum, where I am NOT in a position to DEMAND anything. As far as I know you are the first and ONLY person to make that assertion... But I find it disingenuous, on your part, to defer to what "others" have said, when you have been here right along with "others", and able to discern for yerself....
Now I didn't say that either, did I? I don't think so, Higgins. Strike two. I suggest you quit thrashing around trying to mix-n-match words into my posts and review what some other people said you said, then give them the good talking-to you so want to give.

Interestingly enough, we don't have a point of disagreement here, now that you made it clear you didn't say what they claimed you said. So I'm wondering why you're chasing this so far the wrong direction........;)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#150952 Oct 9, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. I'll give you your 7.8% because after 44+- straight months of over 8%, it's perfectly normal that 30 days before an election the number drops. Silly me for raising an eyebrow. I'll give you your miracle Hip but I'll raise you the notion that it's not good enough.
Too little, too late.
I'm not impressed.
I wonder where all the new high school and college graduates that can't find jobs, and aren't eligible for unemployment because they've never worked, fit into the unemployment rates. The population keeps growing, but the number of employed folks keeps dropping. Those numbers probably offset those that are brave enough to retire in this obama recovery or those going back to school.

Location hidden

#150953 Oct 9, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have less than Bad Bob.
Does Bad Bob have over 43,000 posts?

Location hidden

#150954 Oct 9, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didi not think it was worth replying to, particularly after Romney said he would never support anything that added to the deficit. That was his out. He basically said that "Later, after I find out the truth about what a 20% tax cut does and I have no way to pay for it, I will no longer support a 20% tax cut across the board."
The question then becomes where will he support a tax cut and for whom.
I am all for making the payroll tax cut permanent and even increasing it another 20%. After all, tax cuts pay for themselves.
The payroll taxes fund your retirement and medical insurance... they don't fund government operations. If you cut back on your retirement and medical payments, you should also cut back on your paid benefits.

Payroll taxes are not income taxes. I don't understand why you can't get that simple fact. One funds your benefits, the other funds the government.

Location hidden

#150955 Oct 9, 2012
okb2 wrote:
The Polls are out and it looks bad for the Obama team. Not only does Gallup-Pew have him down and out, apparently the Military Times Poll has him losing by 2:1 on the military side.
It looks like the Republicans are now a shoe in (as if the race was not theirs to lose all along) and Obama can pack up and go home.
http://militarytimes.com/news/2012/10/militar...
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
No need to look closely at the numbers though.
I don't pay any attention to those polls. I'm waiting for the November 6th poll... that one I can believe.

“The future begins”

every moment

#150956 Oct 9, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Hip, I admit it, the individual mandate was a Republican conception.....
Now what?
Now you're one step closer to information integrity. You wrote dismissively of "Obama's agenda". Ask any conservative to cite "Obama's agenda" and healthcare reform will come up in the top three. I'm just pleased that you, of all the conservatives out there, readily admit that the Republicans played the rookie President by inserting a Republican-conceived stinkbomb into his "agenda" and then tagging him with it. Well played!

Location hidden

#150957 Oct 9, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The war on terror is NOT winding down, okb. The war on terror is NOT over and I can't believe I need to spell it out to you. Al Queda, the Taliban and it's affiliates are alive and well. Just because the POTUS says it's so for reelection purposes doesn't change that fact.
Psst, the secrets out. IT WASN'T A VIDEO.
And success in Afghanistan is slipping away too.

Safety Harbor, FL

#150958 Oct 9, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay any attention to those polls. I'm waiting for the November 6th poll... that one I can believe.
Its the only one that counts. Btw, already hearing in this state becasue its so close to expect a repeat of 2000 with Bush/Gore. Hope DS is right on and Romney wins big. We have huge problems at our door and this is not a time for a self serving clown to make jokes. Vote like your lady parts depend on it. Indeed.

Safety Harbor, FL

#150959 Oct 9, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok [email protected] me! I support fully BOTH the Patriot Act & NDAA (not a joke). Why am I so different? Where are my slippers?
Really? It gives me much concern my friend. In short I really don't trust the gov, esp the fed gov. Not looking to move into the woods over it but the fact that in this nation the gov assumes a man is not gulity until they have proved otherwise is a rare thing. From what I understand of NDAA might as well take down our flag and about everthing we stand for, no?

Safety Harbor, FL

#150960 Oct 9, 2012
Why the NDAA is Unconstitutional

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/01/18/why-th...

Safety Harbor, FL

#150961 Oct 9, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I really need to look into this more. In what I just cited Maddow is against it. I know of no time I agree with her but perhaps this is a first. She is still nuts.

Location hidden

#150962 Oct 9, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hillary had run she would have probably lost to McCain just based on the dislike of her last name.
I disagree, even I would have voted for her.

Location hidden

#150963 Oct 9, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you try and hide behind a fish pole, doesn't mean people can't really "see" you, Pinoccio.
OKB, Bad Bob only has just over a quarter of your posts. You must have been referring to quality posts... then he blows you away.

“The future begins”

every moment

#150964 Oct 9, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh....
Uh, that was a registration issue, not a voting issue. It also wasn't a case of fraud, but a violation of Nevada's registration guidelines. Actual registration fraud, if you want a current example, would be what Strategic Allied Consulting, employed by the RNC, is alleged to have done in Florida.

As I said, actual voter fraud at the polls is virtually non-existent.

Safety Harbor, FL

#150965 Oct 9, 2012
Pres Obama really has no honor does he?

Father of fallen Marine upset by president's letter

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Father-of-f...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#150966 Oct 9, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, that was a registration issue, not a voting issue. It also wasn't a case of fraud, but a violation of Nevada's registration guidelines. Actual registration fraud, if you want a current example, would be what Strategic Allied Consulting, employed by the RNC, is alleged to have done in Florida.
As I said, actual voter fraud at the polls is virtually non-existent.
I'm sorry Hip you must not have heard me last time or forgot. I witnessed voter fraud in the tiny little town of Clive in Iowa in my own precinct. Remember I told about it a couple of times but you keep saying it's nonexistent. If it happened there it is happening everywhere. Try again. But don't just make things up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 989,737
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Aura Mytha 41,860
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Yeshua Was-IS God... 690,404
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 4 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,595
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 12 hr Big Al 565
More from around the web