Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated:
eh yos peos ug ,gaxalr whaxas deink, enrupp u wirr uso ug vonki ox staxarrocko refo. Viritaxalupp dis Seciaxarich sychom zo RITTRO Viritaxalupp donsien ug rewrupp waxallick doen kot dis en sufsichonco rovor ... Timo te uso ug rittro doofliaxan.
The last one for you! gotcha! mwhahahhahaahhahaAAAAAAAA mwahhahahahahhaha jUST TO SEE IF YOU READING THE POSTS!

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I often muse about yer ability to distort reality, Hipster. It was Obama who kept repeating humongous lies, and it was Romney who had to find "creative" was of telling him he wasn't speaking the truth without outright saying; "yer a liar, Obama"........:)
Par for the course - evasion of the question and a PeeWee Herman-esque deflection. I understand, you don't wanna know....;)

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
360 times, huh?
Well, If you ask me, they didn't use the filibuster nearly as much as they should have, cause so many of Obama's agenda got passed, to the detriment of America.
Which of you is honest enough to admit that the individual mandate was a Republican conception? They conceived it, they forced it into the bill, they voted against it, and distributed the talking point memo talking about how bad it is. It's all good - if you could admit that, then you you might be saying how the the rookie Obama got played big time.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
360 times, huh?
Well, If you ask me, they didn't use the filibuster nearly as much as they should have, cause so many of Obama's agenda got passed, to the detriment of America.
I know, I know. Today's new faux "conservatives" don't care about the nation either so much as >power<. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
4 must be your favorite number..........You keep working it into your posts.........
Damn keyboard's too small, and I don't always review before hitting the send button.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn keyboard's too small, and I don't always review before hitting the send button.
It shows. If you reviewed some of the nonsense you post, you probably wouldn't send them.

Since: Jul 12

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
Romney never promised such transparency.
I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.
World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.
Get over or it or don't but he's told everyone NO and I'm loving it.
Obama released how many years of tax records? You aren't crying over transparency, you are crying because his transparency was not in the area you desired.

Interestingly enough, I see you no longer desire that same transparency with Romney. Where are his transcripts? How did he pay for his college? Why aren't you asking?

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best lines of the night was "Look, I've been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you're talking about."
{ Said the seasoned CEO to the stock room boy.}
How did a "seasoned" CEO not realize that he gets to write off the cost of closing the factory in the US while writing off the cost of building the factory in China?

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.

You might say the feeling is mutual.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

My sergeant put it best a week before we left for the Middle East:
Civilians We Killed, by Michael Hoffman
Source: Guardian, December 2, 2004,
In the Name of Democracy
American War Crimes in Iraq and Beyond
edited by Jeremy Brecher, et al, p229
keyword(s)- oil, Iraq, foreign policy

"Don't think you're going to be heroes. You're not going for weapons of mass destruction. You're not going to get rid of Saddam, or to make Iraq safe for democracy. You're going for one reason, and that's oil."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress' approval ratings sink lower & lower each year. Is it your contention that this "group" is more responsible now, than at ANY other time?
<quoted text>
Wow, this "group" is devious. In one of the most important elections of our lifetime, you think the chess games won't get heated? And during the next election cycle, you think it impossible for the other "group" to top this "group" in filibusters, blocked appt's, creative voting, and feet dragging?
I wonder how many bills passed by the Republican led House are stashed in Harry "the obstructionist" Reid's desk. Do you have a tally of bills passed by the Republican led House that Harry wouldn't even allow a vote on?
<quoted text>
I can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the past. Cos this last paragraph reminds me of the Dems' fervor to chase GW Bush outta the WH. Only thing is, Congressional politicians have been putting politics over nation to the point of it becoming status quo, long ago.
Enter the teabaggers.
Congress works for Corporations and the not for for People, as introducing over few 1000s of legislative bills left on desk collecting dust, they recirculate and only work on less 100 bills a year or very few in between, how is congress serving the We, the people? DUH!

BWHAHHAHAHAAAAAAa

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
My sergeant put it best a week before we left for the Middle East:
Civilians We Killed, by Michael Hoffman
Source: Guardian, December 2, 2004,
In the Name of Democracy
American War Crimes in Iraq and Beyond
edited by Jeremy Brecher, et al, p229
keyword(s)- oil, Iraq, foreign policy
"Don't think you're going to be heroes. You're not going for weapons of mass destruction. You're not going to get rid of Saddam, or to make Iraq safe for democracy. You're going for one reason, and that's oil."
Really? The >Sargeant< said that huh? I bet he heard it from the General. Ya think?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

John Nichols and Robert W. McChesney, Tragedy & Farce, p59
9On the Iraq war...)
A Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) survey of nightly news coverage on NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and FOX during the first three weeks after the invasion found that pro-war U.S. sources outnumbered antiwar sources by twenty-five to one. Moreover, the on-air experts that TV news relied upon generally were establishment figures and by nature uncritical.

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the question is, how long is a God's day?
Still suffereing reading comprehension problems I see. From the quote: "I believe it was created in six days as we know them."

"...as we know them."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The >Sargeant< said that huh? I bet he heard it from the General. Ya think?
mostly likely, he got from upper command... nothing new news travels.

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

UidiotRacesMakeWorlPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most soldiers of any nations are immoral peons rarely serve the best interest of people wishes but serve corrupted dictatorial leaders, how is this good for world stabilty? Soldier of any nation should always ask why is war justify is legal and moral, and what purpose of wars, is good or evil YADA YADA YAP ! Most soldiers are nothing more than zombies with gun... Don' tell , Don't ask modus operndi Stupidity at best that often ruin a greaat nation!
Even our leaders don't really care for you, EXPENDABLE TOY Soldiers!
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"-Henry Kissinger
WAKE UP TIME! WBHAHAHHAHAA
As a general rule, since about 1980 all people serving tend to be more moral and ethical than the civilian population at large. They also tend to be more intelligent, better educated and in better health.

Even when I joined in 1976 using Marijuana was a disqualifier for joining the Marines.

Now if you want to accuse them of following orders, that is what they get paid to do.

Understand that I am not saying they are perfect, only better than their civilian peers.

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama released how many years of tax records? You aren't crying over transparency, you are crying because his transparency was not in the area you desired.
Interestingly enough, I see you no longer desire that same transparency with Romney. Where are his transcripts? How did he pay for his college? Why aren't you asking?
Because Romney is a rich White Guy

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

President Obama never destroyed his records

President Obama never hid his taxes

President Obama doesn't hide his money in Off-Shore tax havens

President Obama never hid in a foreign country to avoid War

Obama has been the most scrutinized President in History and he had to endure more hatred just because of his pigmentation than any White president would have ever dreamed of.

Obama has had to endure attacks about his birth place even after proving where he was born over and over again, Obama has had to endure being called a Muslim when a Muslim wouldn't be baptized in a Methodist Church. Obama has had to endure speculation from every angle and there are still racist bigots that believe people like Rush HATE FILLED Limbaugh. Electing President Obama really did show that White America is a very scared insecure race.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
Romney never promised such transparency.
I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.
World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.
Get over or it or don't but he's told everyone NO and I'm loving it.
World bank system(western apparutus of US) global financial crisis had been kept from falling apart at it seams by drug money . World Banking Financial System and Drug Trafficking - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By WikiIntelNews 250 views Added Jul 19, 2012

Jul 19, 2012 The world bankers game at drug trafficking has led to the billions of dollars that the drug trade injects into the bankrupt financial system through money ...
----

ADD! Never heard of 'Too big to fail Banks' stealing from world? Where is the regulation and transparency?

And , US fed Res. know anything about it?

------

So you don't want transparency as requirement for our leaders as one of qualification to hold office? So you support mans with reasons but without/lack of morals will do what to its own nation and world?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a general rule, since about 1980 all people serving tend to be more moral and ethical than the civilian population at large. They also tend to be more intelligent, better educated and in better health.
Even when I joined in 1976 using Marijuana was a disqualifier for joining the Marines.
Now if you want to accuse them of following orders, that is what they get paid to do.
Understand that I am not saying they are perfect, only better than their civilian peers.
Seriously come if you have study history books/enclyopedia on wars worldwide throughout history you find the Military rarely serve the people best interest but serve mostly the corrupted oligarchy/corporatist /militarist hegemonic agendas, how is that good for teh world masses and moral....? WARs Are started up by the few in corrupted power that does serve the best interest of world human race. Ever heard of War-for-profiteering enterprises ? If soldiers have morals he have not joined corrupted system and we, the of the world would had seen fewer wars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,421 - 144,440 of168,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 2 min andet1987 1,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,804
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 min Bobthegreat 289
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 680,979
Gay Snapchat Names 13 min chadronstateguy 1,378
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 15 min Some1 Else 24,628
PVP Content in The Elder Scrolls Online 16 min esogold 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 512,388
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr River Tam 596,624
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••