Bush is a hero

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#150686 Oct 6, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
4 must be your favorite number..........You keep working it into your posts.........
Damn keyboard's too small, and I don't always review before hitting the send button.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#150687 Oct 6, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn keyboard's too small, and I don't always review before hitting the send button.
It shows. If you reviewed some of the nonsense you post, you probably wouldn't send them.

Since: Jul 12

District Heights, MD

#150688 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
Romney never promised such transparency.
I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.
World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.
Get over or it or don't but he's told everyone NO and I'm loving it.
Obama released how many years of tax records? You aren't crying over transparency, you are crying because his transparency was not in the area you desired.

Interestingly enough, I see you no longer desire that same transparency with Romney. Where are his transcripts? How did he pay for his college? Why aren't you asking?

District Heights, MD

#150689 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best lines of the night was "Look, I've been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you're talking about."
{ Said the seasoned CEO to the stock room boy.}
How did a "seasoned" CEO not realize that he gets to write off the cost of closing the factory in the US while writing off the cost of building the factory in China?

District Heights, MD

#150690 Oct 6, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.

You might say the feeling is mutual.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#150691 Oct 6, 2012
My sergeant put it best a week before we left for the Middle East:
Civilians We Killed, by Michael Hoffman
Source: Guardian, December 2, 2004,
In the Name of Democracy
American War Crimes in Iraq and Beyond
edited by Jeremy Brecher, et al, p229
keyword(s)- oil, Iraq, foreign policy

"Don't think you're going to be heroes. You're not going for weapons of mass destruction. You're not going to get rid of Saddam, or to make Iraq safe for democracy. You're going for one reason, and that's oil."

United States

#150692 Oct 6, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress' approval ratings sink lower & lower each year. Is it your contention that this "group" is more responsible now, than at ANY other time?
<quoted text>
Wow, this "group" is devious. In one of the most important elections of our lifetime, you think the chess games won't get heated? And during the next election cycle, you think it impossible for the other "group" to top this "group" in filibusters, blocked appt's, creative voting, and feet dragging?
I wonder how many bills passed by the Republican led House are stashed in Harry "the obstructionist" Reid's desk. Do you have a tally of bills passed by the Republican led House that Harry wouldn't even allow a vote on?
<quoted text>
I can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the past. Cos this last paragraph reminds me of the Dems' fervor to chase GW Bush outta the WH. Only thing is, Congressional politicians have been putting politics over nation to the point of it becoming status quo, long ago.
Enter the teabaggers.
Congress works for Corporations and the not for for People, as introducing over few 1000s of legislative bills left on desk collecting dust, they recirculate and only work on less 100 bills a year or very few in between, how is congress serving the We, the people? DUH!

BWHAHHAHAHAAAAAAa

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#150693 Oct 6, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
My sergeant put it best a week before we left for the Middle East:
Civilians We Killed, by Michael Hoffman
Source: Guardian, December 2, 2004,
In the Name of Democracy
American War Crimes in Iraq and Beyond
edited by Jeremy Brecher, et al, p229
keyword(s)- oil, Iraq, foreign policy
"Don't think you're going to be heroes. You're not going for weapons of mass destruction. You're not going to get rid of Saddam, or to make Iraq safe for democracy. You're going for one reason, and that's oil."
Really? The >Sargeant< said that huh? I bet he heard it from the General. Ya think?

United States

#150694 Oct 6, 2012
John Nichols and Robert W. McChesney, Tragedy & Farce, p59
9On the Iraq war...)
A Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) survey of nightly news coverage on NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and FOX during the first three weeks after the invasion found that pro-war U.S. sources outnumbered antiwar sources by twenty-five to one. Moreover, the on-air experts that TV news relied upon generally were establishment figures and by nature uncritical.

District Heights, MD

#150695 Oct 6, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the question is, how long is a God's day?
Still suffereing reading comprehension problems I see. From the quote: "I believe it was created in six days as we know them."

"...as we know them."

United States

#150696 Oct 6, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The >Sargeant< said that huh? I bet he heard it from the General. Ya think?
mostly likely, he got from upper command... nothing new news travels.

District Heights, MD

#150697 Oct 6, 2012
UidiotRacesMakeWorlPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most soldiers of any nations are immoral peons rarely serve the best interest of people wishes but serve corrupted dictatorial leaders, how is this good for world stabilty? Soldier of any nation should always ask why is war justify is legal and moral, and what purpose of wars, is good or evil YADA YADA YAP ! Most soldiers are nothing more than zombies with gun... Don' tell , Don't ask modus operndi Stupidity at best that often ruin a greaat nation!
Even our leaders don't really care for you, EXPENDABLE TOY Soldiers!
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"-Henry Kissinger
WAKE UP TIME! WBHAHAHHAHAA
As a general rule, since about 1980 all people serving tend to be more moral and ethical than the civilian population at large. They also tend to be more intelligent, better educated and in better health.

Even when I joined in 1976 using Marijuana was a disqualifier for joining the Marines.

Now if you want to accuse them of following orders, that is what they get paid to do.

Understand that I am not saying they are perfect, only better than their civilian peers.

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#150698 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama released how many years of tax records? You aren't crying over transparency, you are crying because his transparency was not in the area you desired.
Interestingly enough, I see you no longer desire that same transparency with Romney. Where are his transcripts? How did he pay for his college? Why aren't you asking?
Because Romney is a rich White Guy

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#150699 Oct 6, 2012
President Obama never destroyed his records

President Obama never hid his taxes

President Obama doesn't hide his money in Off-Shore tax havens

President Obama never hid in a foreign country to avoid War

Obama has been the most scrutinized President in History and he had to endure more hatred just because of his pigmentation than any White president would have ever dreamed of.

Obama has had to endure attacks about his birth place even after proving where he was born over and over again, Obama has had to endure being called a Muslim when a Muslim wouldn't be baptized in a Methodist Church. Obama has had to endure speculation from every angle and there are still racist bigots that believe people like Rush HATE FILLED Limbaugh. Electing President Obama really did show that White America is a very scared insecure race.

United States

#150700 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.
World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.
World bank system(western apparutus of US) global financial crisis had been kept from falling apart at it seams by drug money . World Banking Financial System and Drug Trafficking - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By WikiIntelNews · 250 views · Added Jul 19, 2012

Jul 19, 2012 · The world bankers game at drug trafficking has led to the billions of dollars that the drug trade injects into the bankrupt financial system through money ...
----

ADD! Never heard of 'Too big to fail Banks' stealing from world? Where is the regulation and transparency?

And , US fed Res. know anything about it?

------

So you don't want transparency as requirement for our leaders as one of qualification to hold office? So you support mans with reasons but without/lack of morals will do what to its own nation and world?

United States

#150701 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a general rule, since about 1980 all people serving tend to be more moral and ethical than the civilian population at large. They also tend to be more intelligent, better educated and in better health.
Even when I joined in 1976 using Marijuana was a disqualifier for joining the Marines.
Now if you want to accuse them of following orders, that is what they get paid to do.
Understand that I am not saying they are perfect, only better than their civilian peers.
Seriously come if you have study history books/enclyopedia on wars worldwide throughout history you find the Military rarely serve the people best interest but serve mostly the corrupted oligarchy/corporatist /militarist hegemonic agendas, how is that good for teh world masses and moral....? WARs Are started up by the few in corrupted power that does serve the best interest of world human race. Ever heard of War-for-profiteering enterprises ? If soldiers have morals he have not joined corrupted system and we, the of the world would had seen fewer wars.

United States

#150702 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Romney is a rich White Guy
He only listen to other rich guys and he would not even want to talk about Social problems of America....

United States

#150703 Oct 6, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously come if you have study history books/enclyopedia on wars worldwide throughout history you find the Military rarely serve the people best interest but serve mostly the corrupted oligarchy/corporatist /militarist hegemonic agendas, how is that good for teh world masses and moral....? WARs Are started up by the few in corrupted power that does serve the best interest of world human race. Ever heard of War-for-profiteering enterprises ? If soldiers have morals he have not joined corrupted system and we, the of the world would had seen fewer wars.
/h/b ' Seriously come ON...

United States

#150704 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer all to spew the beans and be transparent.

And,ROMEney not so forthcoming with his Fed TAXes is indication he has something to hide and wants more time to revamp his Fed Taxes... how is that good for populace who want honest pres to reveal his returns?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#150705 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still suffereing reading comprehension problems I see. From the quote: "I believe it was created in six days as we know them."
"...as we know them."
So let's see if I have you right... It took God six human defined days to create Heaven and Earth, but before he had created humans, or they had defined days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Mortal Human 855,646
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Estelle 596,651
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 14 min RiccardoFire 665
The Christian Atheist debate 23 min karl44 1,059
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 57 min WRM4 365
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 100,766
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,155
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 612,646
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr The swamiji 7,340
More from around the web