Bush is a hero
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#150703 Oct 6, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously come if you have study history books/enclyopedia on wars worldwide throughout history you find the Military rarely serve the people best interest but serve mostly the corrupted oligarchy/corporatist /militarist hegemonic agendas, how is that good for teh world masses and moral....? WARs Are started up by the few in corrupted power that does serve the best interest of world human race. Ever heard of War-for-profiteering enterprises ? If soldiers have morals he have not joined corrupted system and we, the of the world would had seen fewer wars.
/h/b ' Seriously come ON...

United States

#150704 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
Romney never promised such transparency.
I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.
World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.
Get over or it or don't but he's told everyone NO and I'm loving it.
I prefer all to spew the beans and be transparent.

And,ROMEney not so forthcoming with his Fed TAXes is indication he has something to hide and wants more time to revamp his Fed Taxes... how is that good for populace who want honest pres to reveal his returns?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#150705 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still suffereing reading comprehension problems I see. From the quote: "I believe it was created in six days as we know them."
"...as we know them."
So let's see if I have you right... It took God six human defined days to create Heaven and Earth, but before he had created humans, or they had defined days?

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#150706 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Romney is a rich White Guy
Nah, it is because Lyndi is a partisan not interested in what is best for America, only what is best at supporting the Republican Party.

Washington, DC

#150707 Oct 6, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously come if you have study history books/enclyopedia on wars worldwide throughout history you find the Military rarely serve the people best interest but serve mostly the corrupted oligarchy/corporatist /militarist hegemonic agendas, how is that good for teh world masses and moral....? WARs Are started up by the few in corrupted power that does serve the best interest of world human race. Ever heard of War-for-profiteering enterprises ? If soldiers have morals he have not joined corrupted system and we, the of the world would had seen fewer wars.
1. The big wars are fought for the betterment of man. In the US that includes the Revolution, the Civil War, WW I and WW II. The smaller wars is a different matter. Your problem is that you are not seperating the war (OK'd by society) from those that fight the war. I do not know the "quality" of the military between WW II and Vietnam, but I do know that quality suffered between the start of Vietnam and about 1980.

2. A Soldiers "morals" consist of believing his country is good and the Soldier following those orders unless their is clear, compelling evidence to do otherwise (Mi Lai massacre?)

3. Do you want to discuss the evil of the "Peace Seekers" as well and the moral harm they have done? Standing up to a "bully" is just as important as defending the meek or defenseless.

Imagine if Hitler, Ghengis Khan or even bin Laden had been stood up to earlier in life.

Washington, DC

#150708 Oct 6, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see if I have you right... It took God six human defined days to create Heaven and Earth, but before he had created humans, or they had defined days?
My suggestion is that you ask the man that spoke the words that Chris is so proud of. i note that DS is steering clear of the good Congressman, perhaps he knows a charlaton after all even if Chris does not.

Washington, DC

#150709 Oct 6, 2012
Given the Repubican House, why are any of these men even in the US? Why aren't they at GITMO?

Who is protecting the US? We know Obama the Muslim won't, so why don't the Repubicans? Do they no longer care about America?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/06...

Washington, DC

#150710 Oct 6, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.
To be honest, if you ever need a job you should apply to the pro-choice people. They are looking real hard for a post child and there is no doubt in my mind they would hire you.

Do I make myself clear now?

United States

#150711 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The big wars are fought for the betterment of man. In the US that includes the Revolution, the Civil War, WW I and WW II. The smaller wars is a different matter. Your problem is that you are not seperating the war (OK'd by society) from those that fight the war. I do not know the "quality" of the military between WW II and Vietnam, but I do know that quality suffered between the start of Vietnam and about 1980.
2. A Soldiers "morals" consist of believing his country is good and the Soldier following those orders unless their is clear, compelling evidence to do otherwise (Mi Lai massacre?)
3. Do you want to discuss the evil of the "Peace Seekers" as well and the moral harm they have done? Standing up to a "bully" is just as important as defending the meek or defenseless.
Imagine if Hitler, Ghengis Khan or even bin Laden had been stood up to earlier in life.
big wars don't benefit the world, it is war-for-profitering enterprises and other hegemonic money agendas benefits on those few in power .Wars only cause dissension, as more people are killed , family devided, childrens left parentless ... And, very few wars are good wars. WW 1 & 2 is about
Most soldier rarely have morals but followed a Code of military ethics that is not moral code of human values absed of sanctity of human live nor uphold under Ten Commandment or rarely follow the constitution but msot time under order to only followed corrupted leaders ill agendas
Pres/Eisenhower warned us all about ever dangers of growing US military Industrail Complex.

WW1 & 2 is about imperialistic agendas.

If understand US Manifest Destiny and American Exceptionalism does not up hold very principals of people ' social contract , the constitutions not sanctity of life ...

Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler
" I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism…. The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations."

Note: Gen smedley not against good Capitalism but Predatory Capitalists.

If you look and study more and research deeper into our ugly American history on the many wars, as US been at war and war and after so many wars since the inception of a nation, i mean An young Empire. If you research US war history , it will few few pages on topix.

Any more question?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#150712 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, if you ever need a job you should apply to the pro-choice people. They are looking real hard for a post child and there is no doubt in my mind they would hire you.
Do I make myself clear now?
This is really ticking me off. DS is not a rude man, but he has asked you not once but many times to leave him alone, but you insist, and of course he is annoyed. Now you've decided to do get backs and it's your fault. If you left him alone he would not have to get rude with you. No means no, Okb but something tells me you never learned that basic concept of human interaction. There are people willing to talk to you, why can't you leave those who don't wish to alone?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#150713 Oct 6, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't presume to know what a "day" is to God, but we know what the author of Genesis had in mind: "God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” Evening came, and morning followed — the first day."

That pretty much sums up we what we mere humans call "a day".

“The future begins”

every moment

#150714 Oct 6, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>This is really ticking me off. DS is not a rude man, but he has asked you not once but many times to leave him alone, but you insist, and of course he is annoyed. Now you've decided to do get backs and it's your fault. If you left him alone he would not have to get rude with you. No means no, Okb but something tells me you never learned that basic concept of human interaction. There are people willing to talk to you, why can't you leave those who don't wish to alone?
okb can carry his own water just fine, but I'm going to comment here. Did you or did you not see that that post was a response to an unsolicited post from the one you claim wants to just be left alone? Could this be more silly....?!?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#150715 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exactly right and the part 2 to my post would have been he couldn't have done better because he was never right for the job in the first place. He had the wrong temperment, he had the wrong qualifications, he had the wrong world view, and he never intended to negotiate because he never intended to 'restore' America in the first place. His plan was to reinvent America and come hell or high water he was going to shove it down our throats. Time to cut this fish loose. When it's clear that the Constitution is only annoying piece of paper to the POTUS,and it's clear the basic foundation of America isn't what he envisions, it's time to GET HIM OUT.
A resounding AMEN. I agree, every last pea-pickin' word.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#150716 Oct 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>okb can carry his own water just fine, but I'm going to comment here. Did you or did you not see that that post was a response to an unsolicited post from the one you claim wants to just be left alone? Could this be more silly....?!?
Talking to him talking about him, same dif. No it could not be more silly.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#150717 Oct 6, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh....
Karl Marx, with each of yer comical posts, you only manage to caricature yerself, as a buffoonish cartoon figure.....
:-)
Personally, I think buffoonish cartoon figures have more dignity.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#150718 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
President Obama never destroyed his records
President Obama never hid his taxes
President Obama doesn't hide his money in Off-Shore tax havens
President Obama never hid in a foreign country to avoid War
Obama has been the most scrutinized President in History and he had to endure more hatred just because of his pigmentation than any White president would have ever dreamed of.
Obama has had to endure attacks about his birth place even after proving where he was born over and over again, Obama has had to endure being called a Muslim when a Muslim wouldn't be baptized in a Methodist Church. Obama has had to endure speculation from every angle and there are still racist bigots that believe people like Rush HATE FILLED Limbaugh. Electing President Obama really did show that White America is a very scared insecure race.
Yak yak yak, you gotta lot of nerve calling Rush "hate filled".
That's yer ONLY emotion, ya freakin' loser.

United States

#150719 Oct 6, 2012
Project for the New American Century (PNAC), letter to Bill Clinton, 1998

Sorrows of Empire, Chalmers Johnson, p228
keyword(s)

letter to Clinton, 1998

They called for the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power," and in a letter dated May 29 1998 to Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and Senate majority leader Trent Lott, complaining that Clinton had not listened to them, they reiterated their recommendation that Saddam be overthrown. As they put the matter, "We should establish and maintain a strong US. military presence in the region, and be prepared to use that force to protect our vital interests in the [Persian] Gulf-and, if necessary, to help remove Saddam from power?'

These letters were signed by Donald Rumsfeld; William Kristol, editor of the right-wing Weekly Standard magazine and chairman of PNAC; Elliott Abrams, a convicted Iran-Contra conspirator who would be named in 2002 as director of Middle Eastern policy on the National Security Council; Paul Wolfowitz, who would become Rumsfeld's deputy at the Pentagon; John Bolton, who would become undersecretary of state for arms control and international security in the Bush fils administration; Richard Perle, who would become chairman of the Defense Science Board; William J. Bennett, President Reagan's education secretary; Richard Armitage, who would become Colin Powell's deputy at the State Department; Zalmay Khjad, a former Unocal consultant who would become Bush's "ambassador" to Afghanistan and later the chief liaison with the Kurds and anti-Saddam exiles in Iraq; and several other prominent American militarists. In addition to the signatories PNAC included Vice President Dick Cheney; I. Lewis Libby, Cheney's chief of staff; and Stephen Cambone, a Pentagon bureaucrat in both Bush administrations. They have made their ideas readily available in a report issued in September 2000 entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century and in a book edited by Robert Kagan and William Kristol, Present Daniers: Crisis and Opportunity in American Foreign and Defense Policy.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#150720 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
Given the Repubican House, why are any of these men even in the US? Why aren't they at GITMO?
Who is protecting the US? We know Obama the Muslim won't, so why don't the Repubicans? Do they no longer care about America?
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/06...
Why aren't they in Gitmo? You do realize that the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch, and not Congress, don't you?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#150721 Oct 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>okb can carry his own water just fine, but I'm going to comment here. Did you or did you not see that that post was a response to an unsolicited post from the one you claim wants to just be left alone? Could this be more silly....?!?
Not so fast, monsieur. Dave made it clear SEVERAL times, that he had NO interest in ANYthing VA had to say, and subsequently went to "ignore" mode.

But the master baiter refuses to honor DS's request, and has instead pestered him incessantly. And I believe you know perfectly well, there'e only so much raggin' one can put up with
until the pest needs to be sprayed again.

“The future begins”

every moment

#150722 Oct 6, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, monsieur. Dave made it clear SEVERAL times, that he had NO interest in ANYthing VA had to say, and subsequently went to "ignore" mode.
But the master baiter refuses to honor DS's request, and has instead pestered him incessantly. And I believe you know perfectly well, there'e only so much raggin' one can put up with
until the pest needs to be sprayed again.
Au contraire, mon frere. You're saying that one guy can reply on something a second person writes to a third party, but the second person is to refrain from responding because.....wait, why again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Chilli J 52,428
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Big Al 992,188
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 31 min daddy 28
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Haha 2
Liberals The Party Of Perversion 3 hr Hallejula 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Robert F 693,339
More from around the web