Comments
144,341 - 144,360 of 173,282 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#150615 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I edited most of your post because like most of your commentary it had nothing of merit in it.
But here you go Karl. Take another look at this beauty which was your response to my telling you what Romney does with his money as long as it's legal is none of your business.
<quoted text>
1) There is NO exception.
2) It doesn't matter that "America has NEVER had a Presidential Candidate that made his billions and billions of dollars in America, claims to "Love America" but banks in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and other secretive tax shelters. Un-American and Un-fit to Govern over this great country."
You show me the law which says he can't. You show me where it's written that his personal investment decisions are up for public scrutiny. It doesn't matter KARL that no candidate has EVER done it before.... it's being done now, his name is on every ballot in every state, he running for POTUS, so I suggest you acquire some coping skills and get a grip.
Sure it matters. We just spent billions bailing out the finance industry and Romney still does not trust them enough to keep his money here even though he wants to deregulate them again.

Tell me, if his money is overseas in banks that did not need bailing out because they run a tighter ship, what the heck is he doing trying to deregulate ours even more. Where is his "skin" in the game?

Millions of Ameicans lost money, jobs, houses and more and what is Romney risking by deregulating when his money is somewhere else?

And I will say again, if Obama was investing in bin Laden Constructions you would sure be interested.

Washington, DC

#150616 Oct 6, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those 'new' jobs were seasonal 'picking' jobs?
Probably most of 'em.
The rate is adjusted for seasonal changes.

Washington, DC

#150617 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I told Karl. SHOW me the law that says that. Show me where that's written and while you're at it show me Obama's college transcripts, show me his college application and show me who paid for his tuition.
Thanks.
next-
Pretty sure legally he has to release two years of tax returns and the information is part of the tax return.

Now can you show us legally about the college transcript, application and who paid for his college?

Washington, DC

#150618 Oct 6, 2012
I have to backtrack here, there is no legal requirement for candidates to release two years of tax returns. However, there is a legal requirement to fill out a financial disclosure report.

Washington, DC

#150619 Oct 6, 2012
Rudy, it is a great idea that gets kicked around quite a bit and no one does anything about it. I am all for compulsory service of some type.

THOSE ON THE RIGHT: You can dis his performance in the debates all you want, about Sunday or Monday polls will start coming out with the real judgement of his performance. I expect some to tighten up. BUT if it does not change the electorial vote is just don't matter does it?

Crystal Ball says: Leans/Likely/Safe: Obama-Biden 290; Leans/Likely/Safe: Romney-Ryan 206;

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/...

270 to Win says: Obama 237; Romney 191.

http://www.270towin.com/

Electorial Vote says: Obama 332; Romney 206.

Differences are in the how the polls are used. The last one only calls a tie when the poll is actually tied.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150620 Oct 6, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your feelings, Lyndi, and up to a point I even agree. I remember how ashamed I felt when Nixon resigned in disgrace, and that was 38 years ago :s
I would much rather have had in office right now a POTUS whom I respected. But there isn't. Obama has been letting down the entire nation for 3 1/2 years now. The difference now, two days after the debate, is that now a lot more people see, as you, I and others have said, the current Emperor is naked.
I don't ever want to see our president humiliated like this again, either, but in order for that to happen, we must first get rid of this one. Hopefully after this sorry critter goes, we'll have presidents who earn our respect.
You're exactly right and the part 2 to my post would have been he couldn't have done better because he was never right for the job in the first place. He had the wrong temperment, he had the wrong qualifications, he had the wrong world view, and he never intended to negotiate because he never intended to 'restore' America in the first place. His plan was to reinvent America and come hell or high water he was going to shove it down our throats. Time to cut this fish loose. When it's clear that the Constitution is only annoying piece of paper to the POTUS,and it's clear the basic foundation of America isn't what he envisions, it's time to GET HIM OUT.

Washington, DC

#150621 Oct 6, 2012
"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior. You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don't believe that the earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says.

"And what I've come to learn is that it's the manufacturer's handbook, is what I call it. It teaches us how to run our lives individually, how to run our families, how to run our churches. But it teaches us how to run all of public policy and everything in society. And that's the reason as your congressman I hold the Holy Bible as being the major directions to me of how I vote in Washington, D.C., and I'll continue to do that."

Congressman Broun, Chairman House Science Committee's panel on investigations and oversight.

We should be so proud.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150622 Oct 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>There we go - you keep on askin' for all that stuff, you know, because it has everything to do with, uh.....education policy.
No. It had everything to do with the transparency platform he ran on and never even came close to delivering.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150623 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure legally he has to release two years of tax returns and the information is part of the tax return.
Now can you show us legally about the college transcript, application and who paid for his college?
There is no law saying he has to show us his college transcripts. As I just told another poster, Obama said he was running on transparency and that was a joke beinning with the sealed college transcripts, application and payment of tuition.
Romney never promised such transparency.

I'm pretty confident the IRS and the the powers that be overseeing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program has heard about all of this and if there was one single "i" left undotted or one single "t" left uncrossed they be all over him.

World banking systems work hand in hand these days to fight against fraud. If there were something there it would have been discovered by now and sorry but Romney doesn't have to drop his pants, bend over and cough to placate a bunch of Harry Reid types who are trying to do everything in their power to stop him.

Get over or it or don't but he's told everyone NO and I'm loving it.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150624 Oct 6, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh..... Now where did you learn those curiously defined rules about about how a president should be vetted?
If ya don't like Romney's success, or what he does with the proceeds thereof, yer free to vote for Obama. But yer constant bellyaching about HIS money doesn't prove anything,'crept that yer petty and jealous, just like Obama....
One of the best lines of the night was "Look, I've been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you're talking about."

{ Said the seasoned CEO to the stock room boy.}
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150625 Oct 6, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of his chickenshit sons served in the military.
I didn't know we had reverted back to the draft.

Since: Nov 09

USA

#150626 Oct 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>One question - does Romney's campaign healthcare proposal forbid insurance companies from denying pre-existing conditions, or not?
Find that answer, and then contrast it with the "new & improved" centrist Romney.
Then simply extrapolate that by the number of statements Willard Etch-A-Sketch made Wednesday night. You bet, he had the President on the ropes - he gave him two choices - try and roll with the "creative" discourse, or sully the debate by calling him a liar. Excellent strategery.
I often muse about yer ability to distort reality, Hipster. It was Obama who kept repeating humongous lies, and it was Romney who had to find "creative" was of telling him he wasn't speaking the truth without outright saying; "yer a liar, Obama"........:)

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#150627 Oct 6, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know we had reverted back to the draft.
We haven't, but even if we did reinstitute the draft, the romney chickenshits would buy their way out, one way or another.
bushII avoided Vietnam by going national guard (then he sernt tyhem overseas to enforce another country's laws. It'd be funny, if so many of them hadn't died.) Clinton stayed in school. Don't know what obama's excuse is. Oh, yeah. He isn't a patriot. perhaps he's related to the romneys?

USA

#150628 Oct 6, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The Household Survey is the same cited last month, and last year, and a decade ago, and.....
What's the game here, just create a fog of uncertainty? Oh yeah, that's what the Republicans have been doing for four years now.
Heh heh heh....

But isn't it curious the way that fog of uncertainty hovers constantly over Obama's head?

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#150629 Oct 6, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I often muse about yer ability to distort reality, Hipster. It was Obama who kept repeating humongous lies, and it was Romney who had to find "creative" was of telling him he wasn't speaking the truth without outright saying; "yer a liar, Obama"........:)
The debaqte would have4 been more intere4sting if he4 had. All I remember of the damn thing is obama saying, over and over,'The five trillion, and the two trillion,..' and romney correcting him, over and over.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#150630 Oct 6, 2012
those frickin 4's weren't in there when I hit 'send'. damn topix.

USA

#150631 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
I talked to my State Representative about an hour ago who happens to be a friend even before she was elected.
She was telling me the Obama/Biden campaign is going to let Joe Biden loose on Paul Ryan and take the kid to school on V.P. debate night.
Hopefully he takes the snot nosed brat to the school of hard knocks and teaches him how the grown-ups do business.
Everyone already knows Joe can get down and dirty, he will be relentless on this punk Paul Ryan
I sincerely hope yer right, that Biden tries to bully Ryan, as he will only prove that he's not only a blockhead, but a trained dog, acting on the behest of a Chicago thug... Alphonse Capone would be so proud of Obama.

:)

USA

#150632 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
At the Next Presidential debate President Obama should look Willard square in the face and ask LOUDLY
WHO exactly will I be debating this evening, The Romney on the campaign trail or the newly invented Mittens?
What difference would it make, as Obama has no good answer for either one?

USA

#150633 Oct 6, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I posted that earlier to DS because it is his kind of trash. Sorry for leaving you out.
They spent the rest of the day pointing to Jack as the new Messiah of unemployment numbers OR explaining how unemployment is figured out and how that has not changed since the bush years.
Republicans have a hard time accepting bush's figures were so screwed up, so it is much better to believe government is the great Satan and join with the Muslims.
Of course, Republicans could have kept the unemployment number much higher simply by allowing unemployment to be collected for 24 months. But they ain't that smart and it is much more fun thinking of the great Satan.
No matter what, you remain desperate for attention. No matter what, I still despise you. No matter what, I still have absolutely no respect for you. No matter what, I still won't engage you on any issue, no matter how hard or how frequently you try, you imbecile.

USA

#150634 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear the term....
Projection
You demonstrate it very well
PIECE A SHIT
Heh heh heh....

Karl Marx, with each of yer comical posts, you only manage to caricature yerself, as a buffoonish cartoon figure.....

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 min andet1987 4,336
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 538,963
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Black Thunder 42 599,915
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 9 min andet1987 4,151
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 11 min andet1987 1,006
Last Word + 2 14 min andet1987 508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Liam 732,991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••