Todd Ray Keilholz

Todd stole from many people.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#150063 Oct 2, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,Pres Obama is the better CANDIDATE.
I'm happy for your success,were you sure to thank the government for it?
If you believe you're undertaxed there is nothing stopping you from voluntarily contributing more.
I don't question your patriotism,I just believe your misguided.
Do you really think a government notorious for its inefficieny and waste is more capable of making good use of your monetary contributions? If its your desire to help the less fortunate I suggest the most efficent method is to do it directly. I will most definitely NOT be voting for Pres Obama and his collectivist cradle to grave agenda. Leadership, I won't even go there,suffice it to say the present situation in the Middle east is a indicitive of the Pres' "leadership".
Why am I to thank the government for my success? I have worked hard for it, have never accepted a dime in financial aid, nor did I ever take out a loan for my education--I worked for it. And although I don't owe anything to anybody, I consider it a civic and moral responsibility to assist the disadvantaged, both financially and as a volunteer.

I do contribute more than I am required to pay in taxes. Far more. As I said, I consider it my responsibility as somebody who has benefited from our society.

And yes, i do make direct charitable contributions, to domestic and international groups I consider worthy. I also make political contributions, on a local and national basis.

On most issues, I happen to be in agreement with Obama far more than with Romney. This is especially so on social issues.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150064 Oct 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
The goalposts move is duly noted.
What about a woman's right to choose?
And aree you on board with Romney on same sex marriage?
I didn't move the goal posts. You made reference to a fairly common quote which has nothing to do with the election and can be debated. I gave you a quote back signaling my view on that and threw in a personal thought for good measure.
======
I'm vehemently pro choice and don't care if gays marry.

Curious, isn't it?

No worries Catcher.
R v W will never be overturned and gays right to marry is slowly and surely coming to be.

What's the problem? THOSE issues aren't on Romney's radar and I'm confident he'll do zippo to interfere with either one.

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#150065 Oct 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I to thank the government for my success? I have worked hard for it, have never accepted a dime in financial aid, nor did I ever take out a loan for my education--I worked for it. And although I don't owe anything to anybody, I consider it a civic and moral responsibility to assist the disadvantaged, both financially and as a volunteer.
I do contribute more than I am required to pay in taxes. Far more. As I said, I consider it my responsibility as somebody who has benefited from our society.
And yes, i do make direct charitable contributions, to domestic and international groups I consider worthy. I also make political contributions, on a local and national basis.
On most issues, I happen to be in agreement with Obama far more than with Romney. This is especially so on social issues.
THANK YOU LORD.....

Someone with a brain landed here! Good to see a rational, enlightened, intelligent, educated voter and stand up citizen.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#150066 Oct 2, 2012
okb2 wrote:
Progressive taxation works better with life. Early in your career you make less money, yet that is the time of life to get married, buy a house and have children. So you get a break on your taxes and even more of a break with mortgage and child deductions.
As you grow older your kids grow up, your mortgage gets paid off you make more money and it is time to pay the taxes you did not pay earlier in life.
The theory of inevitability.There's nothing like having a rosy future to look foward to.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#150067 Oct 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't move the goal posts. You made reference to a fairly common quote which has nothing to do with the election and can be debated. I gave you a quote back signaling my view on that and threw in a personal thought for good measure.
======
I'm vehemently pro choice and don't care if gays marry.
Curious, isn't it?
No worries Catcher.
R v W will never be overturned and gays right to marry is slowly and surely coming to be.
What's the problem? THOSE issues aren't on Romney's radar and I'm confident he'll do zippo to interfere with either one.
I don't see it that way. The right to marry, and women's rights, should be promoted and are important issues. In my view, you are engaging in rationalization.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150068 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU LORD.....
Someone with a brain landed here! Good to see a rational, enlightened, intelligent, educated voter and stand up citizen.
It's amazing isn't it, Karl? Most of them are like you.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lisw

Alexandria, VA

#150069 Oct 2, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So 4 years in college obtaining a degree is psychology is equivalent to "basket weaving" according to you.
Hmmmm...That answers many questions I had about your demeanor and judgement.
Thanks I will attempt to be gentler in my approach when dealing with you in the future. I'd hate to set you off, you display some very dangerous alarming personality traits of a suppressed derangement disorder, borderline psychosis.
Now do not attempt anything rash...breath, take a warm bath and seek professional help in the A.M.
Just because you display many personality defects not to mention you most likely are a Agoraphobic with no real world person to person experience you can be helped. Remember the "people" or your "Friends" on the internet are seldom what you have your self believing who and what they really are.....
Just here to help, anyway I can.....You can thank me later when you have engaged in treatment.
I'm a licensed master degreed counselor, and because of that would not even venture to diagnose you. But you are just plain stupid.

karlVII

Aurora, CO

#150070 Oct 2, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a licensed master degreed counselor, and because of that would not even venture to diagnose you. But you are just plain stupid.
If that were remotely true you would lose your license.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#150071 Oct 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way. The right to marry, and women's rights, should be promoted and are important issues. In my view, you are engaging in rationalization.
You're for women's rights and you're for Obama who issued a campaign slogan "vote like your lady parts depend on it"? Brother!

karlVII

Aurora, CO

#150072 Oct 2, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a licensed master degreed counselor, and because of that would not even venture to diagnose you. But you are just plain stupid.
I happen to be a Licensed CACIII that is where the bachelors degree came in handy. I do not and will not diagnose and or attempt to counsel those with addictions on the net.

But your obvious disorders are very apparent, you are displaying Delusions of Grandeur. There is also treatment for that, perhaps you are severely bi-polar and in a mania state. Have you tried any form of anti psychotic? Seroquel is a very popular anti-psychotic medication that could help your quality of life tremendously.

karlVII

Aurora, CO

#150073 Oct 2, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You're for women's rights and you're for Obama who issued a campaign slogan "vote like your lady parts depend on it"? Brother!
Would you rather like a slogan or NO TREATMENT for women?

Obama believes that being a woman is NOT a pre-existing condition

Obama believes women should be paid the same as men for doing the same job

Obama believes a woman should be able to chose if she wants contraception or not and the availability of such.

Romney believes women should not have any right other than to marry have children (even if the pregnancy is the result of a sick rapist) cook clean and raise children even if she didn't want to have them.

Romney believes women are subservient to men and should never make as much money as them

Location hidden

#150074 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were remotely true you would lose your license.
Why because I called you stupid? that's hardly a mental diagnosis.

Location hidden

#150075 Oct 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanking the government for your success are the Presidents words,not mine.Your sense of responsibility to the disadvanted is admirable.But don't you think thats your choice to make? And when you use your money to interceed for good you are sure every penny goes to where it should.When the government appropriates your money for said purpose they have proven to be horrible inefficient .Shackling people to government dependance isn't doing them any favors.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150076 Oct 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you consider 30 years of working with women and children at risk rationalizing? 30 years, Catcher. 3 continents, thousands of women, dozens of issues and me. My time and my dime.

Your turn.

On 2nd thought, no. This particular conversation is over.

Location hidden

#150077 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama believes a woman should be able to chose if she wants contraception or not and the availability of such.
Romney believes women should not have any right other than to marry have children (even if the pregnancy is the result of a sick rapist) cook clean and raise children even if she didn't want to have them.
Romney believes women are subservient to men and should never make as much money as them
Omg you really are stupid, and boring.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#150078 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pitiful.

Location hidden

#150079 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be a Licensed CACIII that is where the bachelors degree came in handy. I do not and will not diagnose and or attempt to counsel those with addictions on the net.
But your obvious disorders are very apparent, you are displaying Delusions of Grandeur. There is also treatment for that, perhaps you are severely bi-polar and in a mania state. Have you tried any form of anti psychotic? Seroquel is a very popular anti-psychotic medication that could help your quality of life tremendously.
A cac III is NOT a mental health clinician. And just because you are licensed you must know that making random diagnoses even on an anonymous board could be reason to have your license pulled even if you are not a clinician. You might call it "posing to be a clinician without adequate licensure.

Location hidden

#150080 Oct 2, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you consider 30 years of working with women and children at risk rationalizing? 30 years, Catcher. 3 continents, thousands of women, dozens of issues and me. My time and my dime.
Your turn.
On 2nd thought, no. This particular conversation is over.
Lyndi, I have come to the conclusion that the worst women haters are those on the left. They make the most horrible statements about women while at the same time pretending to somehow help them. But like the wifebeater, they are only willing to help as long as the woman does as they say.
This goes double for racism.

Location hidden

#150081 Oct 2, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions of Grandeur huh? Hmmmm. I have a simpler solution that would help the other posters quality of life tremendously.And its something that only you can help them acheive.Can you guess what it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,409
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 123,604
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 681,801
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min lil whispers 619,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min another viewer 982,293
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 1 hr Robert Laity 22
News La. Governor to Summon National Guard (Jun '06) 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web