Bush is a hero

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#147270 Sep 10, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
So, some say that taking 716 Billion dollars out of medicare won't hurt it. I wonder how that works. porobably doeswn't, and they're using smoke and mirrors again, to sell it. Most of America shouted from the rooftops that they didn't want obamacare in the first place, and that idiot pushed it though anyway. Government by the people? For the people? Of the people? I don't think so. Whaqt we have here is a mental case who Thinks he knows what's best for three hundred million people, and he doesn't know squat.
(mostly, this post was to let ya know that I'm awake, if'n you want to reply to my last message. If you're inclined, that is.)
You may color me inclined.

:)

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#147271 Sep 10, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> You must be joking.Environmental activists politicize EVERYTHING.
Find another energy source huh? Nobody ever thought of that. You offer what ALL Enviros offer ZERO. No solutions just STOP what you're doing now regardless of the cost or hardship it inflicts on the population. You conveniently ignore the absurdity of regulations requiring what doesn't even exist to comply.You ignore requiring co2 levels that at 100% reduction of all industry could not meet.
Your DDT study is classic may,might or could study. Not 1 death has been attributed to DDT exposure. Millions of lives were saved because of it and lost because of the ban.Health Risks? Coffee poses "health risks" too.
The Dallas area is currently the conntry's epicenter for an epidemic of West Nile Virus deaths from infected mosquitos.

Location hidden

#147272 Sep 10, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee poses "health risks" too.
Please, don't give liberals any ideas, I drink a pot of coffee every day.

Location hidden

#147273 Sep 10, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me do you ever stop the game playing?
I answered you specifically but you CHOOSE to continue your charade. You offer nothing all you do is play devils advocate in an attempt to appear the great intellectual.
I've only been here a little over two years, I've never seen any indication of OKB ever learning anything from serious discussion. I'm beginning to think he's here just to increase his post count, and doesn't do anything but skim over serious replies to him... otherwise, why would he be making the same statements that folks have already documented as being wrong?

Games and post count, OKB's forte.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#147274 Sep 10, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You may color me inclined.
There you are. I knew you'd show up eventually. Just couldn't resist, could you?

You're an opportunist, purple lady. I'd have expected nothing less, but not quite so soon. Normally, I'm at work by now.

It is indeed a small world.

See you on the YOVP thread.

Location hidden

#147275 Sep 10, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative women have no masters. They are masters of their own destiny. They do not have to ask a party what to think. If they want children they have children If they don't they know how to prevent it. they are the owners of most of the wealth and hold CEO and COO positions in most fortune 500 companies. The reason you fear them is because they do not need you or anyone to tell them what to think or how to operate. They learned all that at the knee of their mother. Liberal women unfortunately hate other women. they do not hold high positions nor do they know what to do when faced with difficult decisions. They are the lackeys of liberal men. They go along with liberal men in making fun of conservative women, because...I don't know, they are jealous or unsure of themselves. Who knows? At any rate most liberal women I know of, put up with their husband's philandering, get all upset because Palin and Bachman have children, and think Drew Peterson is innocent (and sexy) yuk!
Poor 30 year old Sanda Fluke, afraid to have sex, unless she had others paying for her birth control. Not a real independent stance, in my view.

How does obama envision women, follow Julia, from birth to grave... dependent on the government.

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

I think barry should have named her Sandra.

Location hidden

#147276 Sep 10, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LisW and Chris are of the same clan. Chris never (hardly anyway) gets involved in a detailed conversation. A couple of quick strike sentences and he is gone in a whif of smoke.
When dealing with you, that's probably the smart thing to do. Why waste time finding and presenting research to you... when you don't seem to read it anyway.

Location hidden

#147277 Sep 10, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many die from mosquito born illnesses
Too many.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/West-Nile-V...
okb2 wrote:
and how much of your tax dollars are you willing to spend to cut the number?
Zero federal tax dollars. This should be handled as a state and local problem.

Location hidden

#147278 Sep 10, 2012
Where's obama? So worried about teachers and our kids education, shouldn't barry, aka: Mr. ED(ucation), be in Chicago working to prevent the teacher's unions in Chicago from taking the teachers out on strike today, and preventing poor Susie and Johnnie from getting the government education they need to become successful?

Since: Nov 09

USA

#147279 Sep 10, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
The self proclaimed Topix Police bag lady is hard at work......Look out no freedom of speech unless Roberta G likes what you post...
Hypocritical much Roberta?
I see people of your liking posting garbage day in and day out without a peep from you but dare someone you disagree with say something not even directed anywhere near you and hit the SNITCH button...
People like you ruin free discourse.
Karl Marx, the problem is that YOU don't recognize free discourse when you see it. In yer perverse mind, true free speech is when everyone agrees with yer twisted worldview.......

After "free-thinkers" like YOU suck all the oxygen out of a thread, you get pissed off if anyone else dares breathe... So people like RG should just shut her mouth, and simply agree with all what you say.

Thats why YOU, SKO, and the other idiot from Virginia post these multiple extended multi-paragraph posts, where in the course of yer bloviation, you make YOUR points, you write what we supposedly believe, and then YOU make YOUR counter points to what we supposedly believe. What a nice little world you created for yerselves, where independent thought is NOT necessary.... HA!

USA

#147280 Sep 10, 2012
lisw wrote:
<quoted text> You keep saying this junk about "Lis was...." What's your problem Skombolis. First it is something you might direct TO me instead of repeating it. Second I know what I believed then and now and it hasn't changed. I know you have a chip on your shoulder but might I suggest you LET IT GO.
The problem is that he knows what you believe, and he wont be happy until you change your mind, accepting what he deems as good.....

Location hidden

#147281 Sep 10, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>On President Bush: Never was blamed for the Levee's. However, his administration recieved a lot of criticism for their slow response and sorry explanations of why it was slow.
Are you talking about the law that requires the local government to request aid before the federal government can intervene? Help that was never requested, but President Bush sent anyway, after waiting for four long days to be called.
okb2 wrote:
That combined with his infamous 5,000 foot flyover inspection led to the popular perception that he did not care.
The popular perception of liberals... Bush's explanation for not landing was fine for thinking America.

The only thing that got obama to visit New Orleans after this past hurricane was that Romney went there... barry, who wasn't planning to visit "red state" Louisiana, changed his schedule fast to give the appearence that he "cared" too.

USA

#147282 Sep 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give some examples to support your statement "Environmentalist are the least held accountable, dishonest sub species on the planet". In what ways are they not accountable?
And there is nothing extreme about the truth. The transparent ploy is the people who want to deny the facts and paint people as paranoid or extremists who point out reality. The reality is an estimated 2 million people die a year from air pollution. Why shouldn't a company be responsible when they pollute the air and water? Because it costs them money? Sorry but you don't get to make money at the expense of other people's lives.
Heh heh heh....

Here you go again, redefining "extreme", "truth", and "facts"... Implicit in almost all yer posts, are these supercilious Occupy Wallstreet assertions, like "Sorry but you don't get to make money at the expense of other people's lives"... WHAT? Who or what the hell are you talking about? And where's the proof that 2 million people die from air-pollution?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#147283 Sep 10, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to drink a pot of DDT. This morning.

How stupid does one have to be, to think DDT is the only way to prevent malaria?

Location hidden

#147284 Sep 10, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people know the collapse had nothing to do with government EXCEPT for a lack of oversight and regulation. Something Romney/Ryan want to keep in place.
Do you ever pay attention to replies?

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#147285 Sep 10, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry aut it. In the last thirty years, everything has been alternately bad for you, then good for you, then bad,...
Just wait fror the next cycle, and the stuff will be good for you again.
Back when I was hitch-hiking, I'd drink a dozen cups a day, mostly in the evening. Now I have a twenty ounch coffee cup, and usually have three cups a day.
Now somebody's gonna say,'you shouldn't do that,...' Well, I cut Waay back on my alcohol consumption, so that should balance things out.(It Does, Too Work That Way!)

USA

#147286 Sep 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
They are validated by facts. I asked her to provide verses to support your statement who God is in agreement with, you chose not to respond. You made a comparison to the pharisees that makes no Biblical sense, again you decided not to address it. Instead you reply with an unfounded generalization that you can't support. If you are right about what you are saying about the Bible you should be able to support it with verses right? Just like when you claim people have said things they haven't you should be able to support with posts if they really did. You can't do either. Being held accountable for your own statements is something you refuse to do.
Look, you tiresome lil' man, the statements I have made about the Bible are FUNDAMENTAL truths, that ANYONE familiar with scripture would know. The fact that YOU are going on and on about these basic truths is more evidence that I DO NOT want to get wrapped around the axxel discussing theology or Biblical truths with you.

I could EASILY post enumerable Biblical verses to back up what I say, but since I'm on this thread, and since I'm obviously talking to a Biblical-illiterate, I will not persist. Go do YOUR research, and when I'm convinced that you are acquainted with the knowledge of truth, I might engage you, in an appropriate setting....

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#147287 Sep 10, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that he knows what you believe, and he wont be happy until you change your mind, accepting what he deems as good.....
Are you saing he's barack obama?

Location hidden

#147288 Sep 10, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am almost sure you mean the Republican minority using their fillibuster power and other techniques to derail regulation and budget.
There's no Senate budget. Harry Reid hasn't allowed one to go to the Senate floor for debate since obama became pResident, and barry hasn't asked for one.

How does anyone fix monetary problems without starting with a budget?

USA

#147289 Sep 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, nothing but rhetoric. You agreed with Bobin that I ripped on Romney's religion. That was a lie as it never happened. The only "diarrhea of the mouth" is coming from you. You have repeatedly attributed statements to me I have never said. When you refuse to prove it or correct your incorrect statement that is called being dishonest. When someone tries to call another a bigot and then sugarcoats a much worse statement that is called a hypocrite. Again, your refusal to be accountable is your problem, not mine. Where have I been hypocritical or lied? BAck up your statements if you can DS
YOUR longwinded postings atand as a testament against you, and I have no intention of going back and "proving" what is abundantly clear already. I am not alone, in seeing your extended remarks, which are built on falsehoods, grievances and bitterness.

There is essentially NOTHING redeeming about yer misguided assertions, except that they serve to boost yer obviously fragile ego. But they serve no one else, on this thread, or anywhere else... YOU are overly steeped in leftwing puffery, and in order for anyone to even talk to you, you need lots more than I am able to give here.... good luck, Skom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 2 min Nohweh 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 665,119
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 6 min Unbannable 17
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Unbannable 87,867
Ever notice how MTV promotes interracial dating? (Jun '08) 45 min azari111 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 2 hr Enough is enough 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web