Bush is a hero

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#145957 Sep 3, 2012
Let me amend my post before anyone twists it too much. If you follow Lyndi's advice on how to deal with trolls(internet bullies) you will be doing what the troll want's you to do and getting pushed around by them. I think lyndi's advice is biased based on politics because somehow lyndi doesn't appear as someone to disappear because someone else objects to lyndi's personal politics being posted here or anywhere else on topix.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#145958 Sep 3, 2012
Obama says "re-elect me if you want new investigation of 9-11". "The truth, must be told".
Former Sen. Bob Graham calls for new 9/11 investigation | Raw ...
Sep 12, 2011 ... Former Democratic Senator Bob Graham on Monday called on the U.S....
Reinvestigate all of the 9/11 intelligence and those who handled it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/for ...- 803k -
Former Sen. Bob Graham calls for new 9/11 investigation | Raw ...
Sep 12, 2011 ... Former Democratic Senator Bob Graham on Monday called on the U.S....
Reinvestigate all of the 9/11 intelligence and those who handled it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/for ...- 803k - Cached - Similar Pages
Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 - Washington's Blog
Sep 13, 2011 ... Today, Graham called for a new 9/11 investigation.... 9/11 Commissioner Bob
Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there ...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/the-co ...- 97k - Cached - Similar Pages
9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 ...
Mar 2, 2012 ... Today, Graham called for a new 9/11 investigation.... 9/11 Commissioner Bob
Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there ...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/911-co ...- 94k - Cached - Similar Pages
Former Senator Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation ...
Sep 15, 2011 ... Former Florida governor and senator Bob Graham is calling on President ...
passed the information on to the 9/11 Commission investigating the attacks,...
Obviously you're privy to information as a former head of the Senate ...

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/9/15/former_ ...- 82k - Cached - Similar Pages
Former Senator Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation into ...
Sep 15, 2011 ... Former Florida governor and senator Bob Graham is calling on ... never passed
the information on to the 9/11 Commission investigating the attacks,... Why Do
So Many Southerners Think They're the Only Real Americans?

http://www.alternet.org/story/152436/former_s ...- 95k - Cached - Similar Pages
Re-investigate 9/11?
Sep 14, 2011 ... Re-investigate 9/11?... Here now is former Florida senator Bob Graham who
chaired the ... Of a congressional committee investigating 9/11.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1160134021001/ ...- 121k -

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#145959 Sep 3, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>My disagreement is not based on emotions and it's certainly not meant to discourage or dissuade you from your personal beliefs. Notice I am not up in arms about you claiming I am "worked up" or "emotional"? Well it's because I am confident that you are misguided in that assertion, and I belive the facts supports that reality.
Skol the Troll isn't just misguided, he's almost always flat out wrong, and too thick to understand opposing logic when it's presented to him. The little pedophile bigot isn't really worth the effort that it takes replying to him.

Location hidden

#145960 Sep 3, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that in the democratic party, Bob Casey is an "extremist" for wanting to save babies, and Obama is a "moderate" for wanting to kill them.... In that same party, Joe Arpiao
is an extremist for upholding the laws of the land, while Obama is a heroic moderate for violating those very same laws........ These are interesting times in which we live, indeed.
Has this country's moral fiber really lowered its standards that much in these last four years? The good thing is that now many of the people that vote will be paying attention to the issues, and that won't be good for barry.

Location hidden

#145961 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just his friends using those lines, it's people who support him and not being a racist, I resent it. I resent it so much I have added it to my ever growing list of why I wouldn't vote for him. I don't like his supporters who say those types of things and I don't like his supporters for not calling them on it and I don't join clubs when I don't like or respect it's members.
When I have to speak in a hushed voice in public that I'm voting for Romney because some Obama supporter might overhear me and is apt to bristle and suspect me of racism, I see that as a problem. Never in a presidential election do I recall having to whisper my preference.
Calling people racist for not voting for Barack Obama to me is a subliminal threat and a roundabut way to get votes. "Prove you aren't racist and vote for him" has had a reverse effect on this voter. And I will not be guilted into casting a ballot.
I prefer to look at it another way. After the last four years of obama's pResidency, prove you're not stupid, and vote for Romney.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#145962 Sep 3, 2012
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
Let me amend my post before anyone twists it too much. If you follow Lyndi's advice on how to deal with trolls(internet bullies) you will be doing what the troll want's you to do and getting pushed around by them. I think lyndi's advice is biased based on politics because somehow lyndi doesn't appear as someone to disappear because someone else objects to lyndi's personal politics being posted here or anywhere else on topix.
You think "my advice is biased based on politics?" Wow! lol-

My post wasn't advice. I posted what >>> I <<< would do. What he does with that is entirely up to him but I don't think it's out of line to say to someone that if you inadvertantly drag trolls along with you when out visitng other threads, don't just assume no one minds.

Location hidden

#145964 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had an obsessed stalkers/troll{s} I'd probably apologize to the innocent bystanders who have to watch this nonsense.
I sure wouldn't bait them, acknowledge them, encourage them, respond to them, feed them, clothe them, bring up what was said on other threads or give them any reason to stay. And if that didn't work, I'd feel the courteous thing to do would be to leave the forum.
That might be true for most folks, but that is not how trolls behave... witness Skoll the Troll.

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#145965 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
======
No okb, let's not. "Private sector" jobs wasn't part of your original statement. Neither was "passing on costs to customers" and neither was posing the entirely new question: "is passing on costs of unnecessary employees considered theft?"
I'm not interested in enabling this recurrent problem of yours which is pretending others misread your posts when the truth is you don't like having your hat handed to you. And instead of taking ownership of that, you attempt instead to slightly change the subject while trying to appear as though you're not changing the subject. You aren't good at it.
Now, do what you usually do..........
A) Falsely label this post a rant for a 3rd time and earn yourself a hat trick for being dishonest in an effort to look good
B) or say, "See, I knew you wouldn't answer me" which is your other overused reply when you're called out and you want to pretend you weren't.
Dishonest? Go back to my statement mentioning "employers" and parse out that part which would mean I was not referring to all employers.

Is this conversation about waste and inefficiency or is it about theft, a crime punishable in court?

You did not misread my post, you purposely avoided the point.

I stated a long time ago that any organization the size of the US Government, and any government for that matter, has waste and inefficiency.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#145966 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had an obsessed stalkers/troll{s} I'd probably apologize to the innocent bystanders who have to watch this nonsense.
I sure wouldn't bait them, acknowledge them, encourage them, respond to them, feed them, clothe them, bring up what was said on other threads or give them any reason to stay. And if that didn't work, I'd feel the courteous thing to do would be to leave the forum.
I agree. Not sure about leaving the forum, but ignoring them would be courteous, this is ridiculous.

Washington, DC

#145967 Sep 3, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually discretionary spending on taxes while never specified by the US Constitution specifically as to what it can be used for other than the general safety and welfare of the country, it is the government that spends it and the people have no say in the matter. Where we have a say is who we elect to represent us. And if we don't like how our government spends taxes then we have the right to put people in office that spend it how we like. But citizens have no direct say over the officials they elect as to how they can spend taxes so I would disagree "it is for the people to decide"
The quote by Jesus does actually distinguish between the two
Mark 12:17
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
..but I would say that is simply making a distinction between worldly matters and spiritual ones as obvious God ultimately has dominion over everything. So I agree with what you said basically about everything being God's.
part 1 of 2
The only lack of power the US Txpayers have over spending is a lack of attention paid to it by the US Tapayer. Th only time people really pay attention is when things are wrong and then they only pay attention to what they think is wrong.

Washington, DC

#145968 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
======
No okb, let's not. "Private sector" jobs wasn't part of your original statement. Neither was "passing on costs to customers" and neither was posing the entirely new question: "is passing on costs of unnecessary employees considered theft?"
I'm not interested in enabling this recurrent problem of yours which is pretending others misread your posts when the truth is you don't like having your hat handed to you. And instead of taking ownership of that, you attempt instead to slightly change the subject while trying to appear as though you're not changing the subject. You aren't good at it.
A) Falsely label this post a rant for a 3rd time and earn yourself a hat trick for being dishonest in an effort to look good
B) or say, "See, I knew you wouldn't answer me" which is your other overused reply when you're called out and you want to pretend you weren't.
B. You did not answer my questions, you took a tactic of avoidance.

Location hidden

#145969 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
======
It didn't take you long to figure out OKB. The next thing you'll learn about him, after you do your research, and proved him completely wrong, he'll say nothing.

Two weeks or a month later, he'll make the same dumb statement that you had proved was wrong, as if he had never read your messages, or he simply couldn't understand what he read. You'll see.

High marks for catching his deflection and misstatement methods so quickly.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#145971 Sep 3, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lack of power the US Txpayers have over spending is a lack of attention paid to it by the US Tapayer. Th only time people really pay attention is when things are wrong and then they only pay attention to what they think is wrong.
While i agree with this "The only time people really pay attention is when things are wrong and then they only pay attention to what they think is wrong."

In which ways other than getting a proposal on the ballot, amending the Constitution, or recalling or electing different representatives can the citizens have any control over how governemnt decides to spend taxes?

And even the 'threat' of not reelecting someone is marginal at best as it seems people only stay outraged until the next headline or they simply forget or stop caring. It seems to me politicians go on their best behavior about 2 months prior to an election and most always do not answer for their actions by the way of election.

But again this is another huge problem IMO with a two-party system. It doesn't matter how upset someone may be with their representative, they are not going to put someone from the other party in. It is the rarity when enough truly independent voters come up with the necessary swing votes and even then it is simply a protest vote and is done to remove someone instead of making sure the new person is any more qualified or answerable. And then when that person simply votes against different interests to appease his party the process starts all over again.

Our political system is a joke IMO. The nuts are running the asylums. People willing to meet in the middle are branded as weak and extremists hailed as patriots. Time to scrap it and start over and leave the lunatics on the fringes where they belong.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#145972 Sep 3, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
B. You did not answer my questions, you took a tactic of avoidance.
Oh yay! We can add two more squirmy moves to your growing list.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
C) or, incorrectly accusing others of "purposely avoiding the point" when there was no point.
D) or, incorrectly accusing others of "taking a tactic of avoidance" when posters tell you they're tired of your games.

This is fun!

Location hidden

#145973 Sep 3, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not responsible for the actions of others.

If you have noticed I haven;t replied to any posts of the ones that followed me here and posted

I did however make the comment i did to let this latest one know i have a pretty good idea of who it is. You will notice there was no iconning after that. Some of these trolls enjoy putting on a front for others so I thought the possibility of the identity being known might serve as a deterrent.

Although your response to my only post about since the only other post I made about when I first got here in which I did apologize that one followed me, not because it is my fault but simply because it helps for people to know what they are dealing with would only go to encourage one way more than anything i have said. You are letting a stalker know their actions work and you would prefer a poster not remain if followed. Does that seem to be a good solution?

I made two posts total on the subject. Hardly a pattern or 'feeding'

Location hidden

#145975 Sep 3, 2012
Edit Lyndi

I am referring to the anonymous proxies and the "Dr Shrinks", etc that goes by literally hundreds of names.

Any posts I made from other rooms or responded to other than that were to Larry. Considering he was t-mailing other regulars and posting lies about me I decided to refute them. It is kind of hard to have it both ways if the person trolling is also t-mailing and receiving responses.

But like i said, other than Larry I made two total posts. One to initially apologize one followed me here and one post which I thought might serve to dissuade which I think it may have. Time will tell. But again, hardly a pattern of feeding.

Location hidden

#145976 Sep 3, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be true for most folks, but that is not how trolls behave... witness Skoll the Troll.
It is amazing how self-blind you are. Just because you have been given refuge in here because of your political affiliation does not make you any less of a troll. All anyone has to do is observe your behavior. You don't have normal conversations with regulars, you oppose posts just for the sake of doing so, you obsess on posters, and your posts mostly contain useless nonsense more focused on trying to insult someone than anything of value and you rarely know what you are talking about.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#145977 Sep 3, 2012
EXPOSÉ: THE “CHRISTIAN” MAFIA
The term “Christian Mafia” is what several Washington politicians have ......
Another troubled young man who was exposed to Christian evangelism but who ...

http://insider-magazine.org/ChristianMafia.ht ...- 240k -
How Rev. Moon's 'Snakes' Infested US | Consortiumnews
16 hours ago ... Sun Myung Moon at 92 ends the long personal saga of a Korean theocrat ...
personal control over his global religious-political-business empire..... French
Connection heroin channels to American Mafia drug kingpin .... But when Kerry
exposed more contra wrongdoing, the Washington Times shifted tactics.

http://consortiumnews.com/2012/09/02/how-rev -...- 74k -
Sun Myung Moon & the CNP
So news that the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the eccentric and exceedingly wealthy
Korean-born businessman, donned a crown in a Senate office building and ...

http://watch.pair.com/moon.html - 58k - Cached - Similar Pages
Council for National Policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNP members have taken millions of dollars from Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the
founder of the Unification Church and the conservative Washington Times ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_for_Nati ...- 59k - Cached - Similar Pages
HAS REV. SUN MYUNG MOON PURCHASED THE TOP RIGHT ...
La Haye also formed the Council For National Policy (CNP) in 1981. There are "
definite ties between this 'Christian' organization and the Rev. Moon's openly ...

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1818.cfm - 83k -

Since: Nov 09

USA

#145978 Sep 3, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Double talk. The flat tax is the fairest method of taxation. The rest is pure deception.Its the same old nonsense collectivists fall back on. The roads and bridges blah blah blah.I'm talking about the INCOME tax. I already pay tolls,property taxes,sales tax,excise taxes so I do pay for what I recieve. As a matter of fact I already pay too much for those things.
Yep.... Not only is the flat tax fairer, but it also collects more revenue, since it encourages more economic activity....

Since: Nov 09

USA

#145979 Sep 3, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget deficit and the debt exist because government isn't accountable to the people who actually pay the bills. YES plenty of Americans want as much as they can get especially when someone else is paying for it.
Once more I asked what MORAL not legal right does government to EARNED income.I did not demand anything. All I expect from government is a secure homeland to do business in.
What is moral or ethical about paying a graduated tax rate? Why should government or my neighbors decide how much of my money they should confiscate?
Excellent points..... I couldn't agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min The Hangman 971,744
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 49,040
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min andet1987 2,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min Student 44,705
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr Thinking 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Scottish man 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pope Scamsalot 646,732
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web