Bush is a hero

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#137139 Jun 23, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
Today's word is... Fluctuations
I will never hear or see this word again without thinking of this joke.
I was at my bank today; there was a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.
It was obvious she was a little irritated...
She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"
(You know you're laughing...)
I know YOU'RE laughing...

“Psalm 24:1”

Since: Mar 10

Mississippi County Arkansas

#137141 Jun 23, 2012
Mitt Romney is so "out of touch" that its scary!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#137142 Jun 23, 2012
Mr Arkansas wrote:
Mitt Romney is so "out of touch" that its scary!
For some reason, this popped into my head when I read this post:

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#137143 Jun 23, 2012
Don't blame the dynamite if you cain't light the fuse........

glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#137144 Jun 23, 2012
bush is a closet perv,like other presedent,s(i did not have sexual whatever withthat wee boy).remeber his family are imiggrants coz he is no indian,like in the movies...hahaha

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#137145 Jun 23, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
bush is a closet perv,like other presedent,s(i did not have sexual whatever withthat wee boy).remeber his family are imiggrants coz he is no indian,like in the movies...hahaha
I used to post when I was drunk, too. But that was twenty years ago. Even then, though, they made some sense. I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#137146 Jun 23, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The way this is worded is possibly misleading. It could be taken that Jefferson excised Jesus' words from the story, when in fact it is the opposite. Jefferson revered the words and philosophy of Jesus, but was skeptical of all the miracle stuff. It was sort of an early pass at what the modern-day Jesus Seminar have attempted - through textual analysis, cutting through all the legendeering to try and reveal the truly remarkable man behind the myth. Traditionalists are naturally appalled, but the effort appeals to many in the Age of Reason who are skeptical of metaphysical claims but still dismayed to have hard-line scoffers throw the baby Jesus out with the mythological bathwater.
Agreed, I should have explained better what he accomplished. I would add though that despite Jefferson's thoughts, Christians who base their faith on the life and words of Jesus can get a better understanding of Jesus by reading what Jefferson accomplished.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#137147 Jun 23, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Mainly the fact that I cared more about the kids than my job. It was a bad mistake on his part, and thanks for noticing.
Not knowing what you taught, I will say that locking any adult up in a room with 15 - 25 eight year olds (or close to it) will deminish their proven abilities in the language arts, higher level math, higher level science, etc...

That is one reason why after over 20 years of teaching Kindergarten to 3rd grade I have started looking smart and intelligent to my wife.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#137148 Jun 23, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to post when I was drunk, too. But that was twenty years ago. Even then, though, they made some sense. I don't know what this is supposed to mean.
The booze definitely affected logic, but I don't remember it having such an impact on spelling... I'm thinking he's a little kid, on his mommie's computer, without the ability to put together logical thought, or spell.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Land O Lakes, FL

#137149 Jun 23, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't go to church because he'd be stuck in the same room with all those damn christians.
As foir the other post, well, it was just surprising to see someone else do the 'end of the world' thing.
Shocking, actually.
Glad to hear you're still working. I can't get an interview. Once they see 'handicapped with RA' on my application, they drop it in the round file. Of course, my age has something to do with it as well. The thing is, professionally, I am multi-skilled, and a people person. Ya kind of have to be to manage an apartment building, something I've done twice, and was quite successful at. I was self-empolyed most of my adulr life, and only racked up forty-two (or maybe thirty-eight) quarters. Either way, I missed full disability by two quarters. If I could go to work for four to six months, I would qualify for the larger benefits.
We manage to get by, but the extra would really come in handy.
Nahh, after yesterday its clear whyever he doesn't go to church its not because he has a problem inconveniencing people, just more bs from the king of it. Sorry to hear that, hang in bro.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Land O Lakes, FL

#137150 Jun 23, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>My mom once said to me, "Jesus is a wonderful idea - but he's not for everybody." I tend to disagree these days: The idea of Jesus is definitely 'for' everybody, and not 'against' anybody. Wish 'Christians' would see it this way.........
In other words, a "Personal Jesus" like the old Depeche Mode song. Might be because this is such a large area but its not hard to find a church, many I would guess that preach whatever people want to hear. God is love but love first has to be true or whatever it is its not love. Guess thats enough in this forum.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#137152 Jun 23, 2012
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing what you taught, I will say that locking any adult up in a room with 15 - 25 eight year olds (or close to it) will deminish their proven abilities in the language arts, higher level math, higher level science, etc...
That is one reason why after over 20 years of teaching Kindergarten to 3rd grade I have started looking smart and intelligent to my wife.
Well, Bos, if it's only taken you 20 years, that still puts you ahead of most married men :)
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#137153 Jun 23, 2012
bush is a perv...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#137154 Jun 23, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
He doesn't go to church because he'd be stuck in the same room with all those damn christians.
As foir the other post, well, it was just surprising to see someone else do the 'end of the world' thing.
Shocking, actually.

Glad to hear you're still working. I can't get an interview. Once they see 'handicapped with RA' on my application, they drop it in the round file. Of course, my age has something to do with it as well. The thing is, professionally, I am multi-skilled, and a people person. Ya kind of have to be to manage an apartment building, something I've done twice, and was quite successful at. I was self-empolyed most of my adulr life, and only racked up forty-two (or maybe thirty-eight) quarters. Either way, I missed full disability by two quarters. If I could go to work for four to six months, I would qualify for the larger benefits.
We manage to get by, but the extra would really come in handy.
I understand that only too well, Blackheart. With your permission, I'd like to pray for you.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#137155 Jun 23, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Bos, if it's only taken you 20 years, that still puts you ahead of most married men :)
You know we're dumb... if we were smart, we wouldn't be "married men".
:)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#137157 Jun 23, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
bush is a perv...
A. Bush is NOT a pervert. If you think otherwise, I challenge you to produce proof of it--PROOF, I said, not just post a Link to a website.

B. This thread has been running for several years, and the conversation moved past Bush long ago. We talk about current events generally.

C. You should read something other than anti-American, left wing propaganda once in a while. Try Charles Dickens.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#137158 Jun 23, 2012
photo,s and the eye,s say it all...
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#137159 Jun 23, 2012
i take it bush knows o about the illuminati as well?.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#137160 Jun 23, 2012
You pinhead. Don't you know how easily photos can be manipulated? It happens every day on the 'Net.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#137161 Jun 23, 2012
every one photo you see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Joe Fortuna 88,133
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min trifecta1 977,308
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 13 min Buck Crick 131
The Future of Politics in America 23 min Johnny 227
People should start looking after the earth 26 min Life is good 62
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Michael 665,329
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Just Think 553
More from around the web