ANR/ABF in Sydney Australia

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Sydney

#1 Jan 9, 2012
I'm very interested in finding a woman who can help me fulfill a very deep and long time desire for a ANR/ABF relationship. I am a kind and gentle male and 40yrs old. If you are a woman in the Sydney Australia area who is interested in sharing this experience, please contact me.

“Gladesville, Sydney, Australia”

Since: Feb 11

Sydney, Australia

#2 Mar 27, 2012
I'm a woman in Sydney looking for this kind of connection. I'm not lactating at the moment, but would really enjoy dry sucking, with the possibility of developing re-lactation if all goes well.:-)
thirsty123 wrote:
I'm very interested in finding a woman who can help me fulfill a very deep and long time desire for a ANR/ABF relationship. I am a kind and gentle male and 40yrs old. If you are a woman in the Sydney Australia area who is interested in sharing this experience, please contact me.
Chaz

Fitzroy North, Australia

#3 May 6, 2012
forg3tful wrote:
I'm a woman in Sydney looking for this kind of connection. I'm not lactating at the moment, but would really enjoy dry sucking, with the possibility of developing re-lactation if all goes well.:-)
<quoted text>
Have you a contact number?

Sydney, Australia

#4 May 6, 2012
I'm sorry. I've actually "found a guy". We're going to meet this week and our communications have been very, very promising. I thought I'd removed my messages on here so as not to bring on any unneeded replies so I beg your pardon for wasting your time. I'll see if I can hide *all* my posts now.

And I wish you all the best in your search!(It's taken me about 5 years but I finally found Mr Right!)
Chaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Hey, Sydney, I got tantalisingly close to ANR heaven... and then my wonderful prospect disappeared. Undaunted, I'm back in the search!

I'm a mature woman who looks after herself and is very committed to finding an ANR/ABF partner: a man who is considerate, intelligent and able to host get-togethers, and who is (most importantly) steady and reliable, able to commit to the intense involvement required to develop an ANR. That means accepting of the idea of living together in order to achieve (and then enjoy) suckling bliss together. I have the drugs and pump. I am offering something very special so I am (appropriately) particular about the qualities I'm looking for in a man.

Sydney, Australia

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Chaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Chaz,
I am looking again now, so I'm curious to learn more about you. I have personal messages enabled, so please write to me directly with more information about yourself and what you're looking for, and we'll see, OK?
Free fallin

Marrickville, Australia

#7 Jul 13, 2012
forg3tful wrote:
Hey, Sydney, I got tantalisingly close to ANR heaven... and then my wonderful prospect disappeared. Undaunted, I'm back in the search!
I'm a mature woman who looks after herself and is very committed to finding an ANR/ABF partner: a man who is considerate, intelligent and able to host get-togethers, and who is (most importantly) steady and reliable, able to commit to the intense involvement required to develop an ANR. That means accepting of the idea of living together in order to achieve (and then enjoy) suckling bliss together. I have the drugs and pump. I am offering something very special so I am (appropriately) particular about the qualities I'm looking for in a man.
Hi did you get anybody yet?

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jul 13, 2012
I've been in touch with various guys, but nothing has come to fruition yet. I have personal messages enabled on here. Please write to me directly, telling me more about you (especially whether you can host) and including your personal email address, and we can take it from there, thanks.:-)
Free fallin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi did you get anybody yet?
kidsilver

Marrickville, Australia

#11 Sep 21, 2013
forg3tful wrote:
I've been in touch with various guys, but nothing has come to fruition yet. I have personal messages enabled on here. Please write to me directly, telling me more about you (especially whether you can host) and including your personal email address, and we can take it from there, thanks.:-)
<quoted text>
Hi, I know this is over a year later... but if you are still looking, please let me know. My email is [email protected]
Mike

Australia

#12 Oct 13, 2013
I am seeking adult nursing in Sydney. I am 35m and luv to suckle nipples and breasts and luv to induce lactation. Email me [email protected]
ANR Sydney

Australia

#14 Oct 15, 2013
34m athletic body Sydney looking for adult nursing in Sydney, luv to suckle breasts email me [email protected]

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2013
Are there any ladies north coast nsw wou would like to chat about the pleasures and loving bond theat suckling at the breast can bring.
Send me a personal message here
Thirsty man

New York, NY

#17 Jan 21, 2014
Mature male seeking an ABF/ANR with like- minded woman.
If you are serious about this rewarding lifestyle.
Please message me.
pretty Miss

Sydney, Australia

#20 Feb 14, 2014
Thirsty man wrote:
Mature male seeking an ABF/ANR with like- minded woman.
If you are serious about this rewarding lifestyle.
Please message me.
I am interested. How can i contact you??

Since: Mar 14

Alexandria, Australia

#21 Mar 18, 2014
pretty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi pretty Miss, I'm a youthful looking 32-year-old English guy who has recently relocated to Sydney. Now, a new start in life should be the perfect opportunity for new experiences, which brings me right here. I'm looking for an open-minded woman of any age to enjoy a respectful ANR/ABF relationship. It would be great to start off on a casual basis but more regular sessions would be my ideal. How about you? If you want to find out more about me or want to chat then please message me and we'll see where we go from there. futurehorizon at outlook dot com X
Mark Challenge

Coogee, Australia

#22 May 14, 2014
pretty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
The prospect of having a close relationship with ANR components has always excited me. I've only had the experience of enjoying that feeling with a couple of lactating women in my life but would love to have an ongoing relationship like that. How do I contact you, Pretty Miss?
MILKPLUSHONEWY

Carnegie, Australia

#24 Jun 18, 2014
I'll be in Potts Point around the first weekend in July are their any women who are short term at anr abf around that tme if so please contact me on 0420330369

Thanks

Gerry
command86

Glenwood, Australia

#26 Sep 16, 2014
Hi ladies,

I am a mature, strong and athletic 28yr old male from Sydney's Beaches. I have never sucked before but this has been a fantasy of mine for many years. I like the thought of the intimate closeness between the the feeder and suckler and would love to share this experience with someone. I am finally taking some action and interested in finding an ANR relationship or at least making the effort to try.

Please contact me via my email (doubleringsbonded at hotmail dot com ) if there are any of you lactating ladies out there. Please also comment in here to let me know you have sent me an email just in case it lands in my junk mail and I miss it.

Looking forward to meeting you

x
ethanhawke

Merrylands, Australia

#27 Sep 20, 2014
forg3tful wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been searching all my life. cant get a good response
Milkman in sydney

Drummoyne, Australia

#33 Dec 26, 2016
forg3tful wrote:

<quoted text>
Hi I'm in sydney and would love to suckle, always passing Gladesville for work
Can you message me your number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min _KENTUCKY 119,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web