U.S., Indonesia Negotiate Military Issues

The United States needs to let other smaller nations determine how best they want to fight terrorism, to counter perceptions that the it is an overbearing nation, Indonesia's defense minister told visiting ... Full Story
marine

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jun 6, 2006
caddyshack and flatmates

Australia

#4 Jun 6, 2006
Indonesia... I haven't got a good word to write about them. They are a bunch of thugs who have turned a blind eye to terrorism in their back yard. We help them after tsunamis, earthquakes and clean up their mess (East Timor)- for all our assistance they hate everything about Australia! yeah, thanks for nothing
REAL

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jun 7, 2006
caddyshack and flatmates wrote:
Indonesia... I haven't got a good word to write about them. They are a bunch of thugs who have turned a blind eye to terrorism in their back yard. We help them after tsunamis, earthquakes and clean up their mess (East Timor)- for all our assistance they hate everything about Australia! yeah, thanks for nothing
Fight terrorism? the 9/11 attack's were staged by the U.S government it,s terrorist administration and agencies.To demonise those from the middle East, a ruse to go into the middle East for oil and control.Make their buddies the terrorist Israeli government happy.Unfortunately not only has this created even more Terrorist's the world has become a more dangerous place to live.As per usual the U.S government have created this little monster and is rapidly turning into a giant boogie man.Now are teling all and sundry how to
best fight this problem we've created like restrict your citizens by passing idiot patriot act,s.What about detaining and shipping people alleged suspect,s to be tortured.Sound,s rather like a system they removed in Iraq.The best way the U.S can instruct other countrie to fight terrorism is DO NOT COPY US!!!
caddyshack and flatmates

Australia

#6 Jun 7, 2006
REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight terrorism? the 9/11 attack's were staged by the U.S government it,s terrorist administration and agencies.To demonise those from the middle East,
you idiot!!! and why hide your IP location?

and you probably think the London bombings were organised by the UK government, and the Madrid bombings was another political ploy by Spain, and the Bali bombings were obviously carried out by Australia's special forces... not!!! LOL!!

accept that this new form of terrorism is being caused by brainwashed Islamics thugs with pure hatred - simple.
Hafanz

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I can't coment.
Because I not understand english language.
forumkucom

Montréal, Canada

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Ini berita jadul disundul2 yah :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 809,578
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min WasteWater 574,052
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min TheNorthRemembers 97,885
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Pegasus 268,882
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Seentheotherside 608,189
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 37 min Grunt56 221,736
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 46 min End Times 1,628
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr Coco 203
More from around the web