First Prev
of 135
Next Last
3arajon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3025 Feb 23, 2014
Fcuk all dirt Mexicans. They are illegal Criminal terriorists, and drugs gangsters!
They don't deserve to live in this planet.
I hate those ugly creatures.
I can't imagine that i live among those dirty criminals!
ugh!
3arajon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3026 Feb 23, 2014
Fcuk all dirty Mexicans. They are illegal Criminal terriorists, and drugs gangsters!
They don't deserve to live in this planet.
I hate those ugly creatures.
I wouldn't even imagine that i would live among those dirty criminals!
and i don't know how could the others stand that!
ugh!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3027 Feb 23, 2014
Greg Brady Smokes wrote:
blow it out of your azz. I don't hate Mexicans but you illegals need to stay in your own country and compete for Jobs down there. There is no fruit to pick this year because of the freeze, there is almost no construction now because of the housing slide. So there is nothing up here for you people to do. I saw a whole bunch of you Mexicans at Home Depot yesterday waiting for someone to offer you work. Just go back to mexico and try and be happy in your homeland. If you're so proud to be mexican why dont you want to stay in your country?
The native Americans are saying the same thing about people like YOU. So SHUT UP.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#3028 Feb 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The native Americans are saying the same thing about people like YOU. So SHUT UP.
Parroting the left's talking points I see. Smart, real smart (sarcasm).
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3029 Feb 23, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Parroting the left's talking points I see. Smart, real smart (sarcasm).
I wasn't being 'sarcastic'. I was 4 REAL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3030 Feb 23, 2014
JEFF360 wrote:
:-O
I like Mexican people!
me too. I worked in an office before with Mexican coworkers. they are very nice to me. there is nothing wrong with them. I maybe Asian but I also have some Spanish blood in me. that's probably why the Mexicans and me are good friends.
We know

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3031 Mar 19, 2014
The Mexicans are dirty animals, and scumbags. They are smelly and have black @ss
Fcuk all Mexicans
pen

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3032 Mar 19, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The native Americans are saying the same thing about people like YOU. So SHUT UP.

Has nothing to do with Rule of Law in the USA -- not founded by native americans.

The immigrants & refugees also includes millions of Muslims.
hittonmcc

New Eagle, PA

#3033 Mar 20, 2014

Amazing this is the oldest problem in the US-Deport the Morons..
anonemous

Brooklyn, NY

#3034 Jul 11, 2014
You all here in America seem to forget one thing the history of the Mexicans came from this side of the boarder they were push out to the other side of the boarder by the early congress many centuries ago and they are coming back to what is called their ancestoral land just like the sea is taking back it course of where it use to be the wild animals your ancestors chased out from the wild are coming back the hyinas, the bears the wolves the racoons all of them are finding their rightful place, your ancestors came and stole this land from the Indians you all should go back to your ancestoral lands too if you don,t like what I said then shut up and leave other people alone because every face that walks in this country is a foreign face. THERE IS NO TRUE AMERICAN HERE SO JUST COOL IT.
Teetak

Brooklyn, NY

#3035 Jul 11, 2014
I have to agree all of this racist remarks where do people find the time and to waste their energy on hate do some of these people realise who is watching on the internet and can find people through their ip address people becareful here we are still under watch by the government so think of the words you say could come back to hurnt you so i have to agree with what was just said here everyone has roots from other lands so before we point at others take a look at ourselves in the mirror and stop this nonsence because its not making any sence here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 135
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 778,166
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 560,440
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Rick in Kansas 265,443
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 1 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,329
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web