if you don't like Mexicans moving here
WHITEisRIGHT

Palmdale, CA

#2999 Dec 4, 2011
The government will tell us that there are only 12-13 million illegals in this country. There's really at least 20 million here. What are we gonna do with them all. How many of them actually respect non-Hispanic people, pay taxes, work hard, and aren't violent. Not many. I'm sick of hearing this Politically Correct crap about how Americans are too lazy and dumb to do their jobs. How do you think we did stuff before we were here? We were better off. Nobody's flooding Mexico with outsiders. America is now becomming a third world country thanks to non-whites, Marxists, and those who follow them. We need another revolution and we'll damn sure get it. America was at its best when white people were in control and safe. Jews are now controlling our immigration policies to ethnically clense whites from our own countries (US, Europe, ect.) Go ahead and call me a Racist. I was born in Germany but I say I'm American first. Even after Hitler's defeat in the second world war, Germany (a police state now) is still better than all of the Hispanic countries combined. Thier food sucks, their people sucks, THEY ALL SUCK! Let's send the Mexicans to Israel and let the Jews see how it's like to live with them. They're bringing swine flu, hepatitus, and all kinds of diseases. Mexicunts........
WHITEisRIGHT

Palmdale, CA

#3000 Dec 4, 2011
Only some Mexicans have "Native American" blood. Stop pretending that your an Eskimo or whatever just because some of you look like them. I used to actually tolerate your people but I went to a public school down here in Socal and got treated like crap just for being white. Chinese and Japanese look alike but they're completely different. American Indians today (not Mexicans) are a bunch of lousy, dirty drunken turds who blame everything on the "evil white man". I don't care if you were here before us. We made the world what it is today. The computers that we are using were created by our "TRASHY RACE". The only trashy people of our race are the ones who mix with you. I bet you consider yourself a Marxist but in reality you're a racist beanerboy. I'm not going to say screw your trashy race because I still like some Mexicans I meet. The "natives" of this land were a bunch of savage animals without any morality whatsoever. When white people came to your Mayan ancestors (odds are you dont have Mayan/Aztec ancestry) they thought we were literally living gods. Tall, thin, light skin, beautiful eyes, and clothes. Why dont you follow those beliefs about my people and then we can get along. How can someone be proud of being Mexican? There are so many of you, it's like rocks being proud of being rocks... whites are a dying people but it's a win-win for us anyway. If we all die off, you can say good bye to your medicine, healthcare, welfare, food stamps, ect. If we actually fight back against the Jews and their mud soldiers, we will create a white-only homeland and eventually a world with just whites. Hitler almost did it just a few decades ago and whites are much more enthusiastic and defiant today. Your time will come :)
CONCERNED AMERICAN wrote:
SO SCREW YOUR TRASHY RACE I AM DONE THIS IS MORE LIKE THE ROOM OF IDIOTS!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#3001 Dec 4, 2011
chilenaforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who talks, what do you do for a living, I am no Illegal, I am no Mexican, but who makes you think they are lazy asses, you ignorant rascist pig. You should think first too. What about the FREE TRADE , who is actually benefiting from it, let me tell you it is not the Mexican people.
If the Mexican illegals were not lazy arses, they would be fixing their own country -- fighting for their freedom just like our forefathers did. That's why we know they are lazy...that and because they pop out their anchor rats and get on the government dole. If they weren't lazy, they wouldn't be looking for a free ride with their anchors. They often leave children in Mexico because they can't afford them and then they come here, pop out more (if you can't afford the ones you have, why come here and have more?) and then get on government assistance. Let them over breed in their own country and fix their own country. Period.
WHITEisRIGHT

Palmdale, CA

#3002 Dec 4, 2011
White man

Houston, TX

#3003 Dec 10, 2011
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>You can not tell me what I am you dog! I am Mexican and we are going to take everything!
Excuse me, are you taking your whole country back to Mexico?
That will be just great! No argument here.
Bendito Burrito lol

Thousand Oaks, CA

#3004 Jun 14, 2012
I come from the northeast where there aren't any Messicans. Mainly because no companies will hire illegals, so basically if they come to the northeast, they starve.

Now I live in Santa Barbara, CA. I've traveled down to Oxnard and Los Angeles and it's so disgusting to see all these smelly dirty Messicans everywhere, begging for work at Home Depot and Lowes. I've never seen anything like it! Now I understand why Americans hate Messicans. I didn't care before I moved here, but now I completely understand. They are the most unintelligent race I have ever seen in my life and I've traveled the world a few times over and studied abroad in Spain.

WE NEED TO ROUND UP THESE FILTHY, DUMB, ILLEGAL PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM DO A 200 MILE MARCH RIGHT BACK TO MESSICO. ONE DAY IT WILL COME TO THAT.
Everyoness

United States

#3005 Jun 15, 2012
I am american though im reffered by my ethnicity as "a mexican" I am fourth generation we pay taxe since my family arrived 84 years ago.my family has fought in ww2.vietnam,korea,iraq, and now afghanistan.more than what most african americans or caucasians have done.i love this country and everyone should do there part if wrlfare is a problem get rid of it.my family has struggled like all others but I do believe u should not use a country for ur benefit
StupidAryans

United States

#3006 Jun 15, 2012
White people need to leave back to england and leave what was never theres.there ignorant murderers,liars,jealous people before it was normal.Yousicken me and the ghetto black people who need to leave back to ur continents.yall are selfish and without indians and other non-whites ur dirty white trailer asses would be dead and in the ground.no one blames whites but there the very reason america is violent.if you wiped them out I would find peace .no more pain for blacks, mexicans , indians,or the chinese who have all been wronged first by the trailer trash whites
Charles

Torreón, Mexico

#3007 Aug 13, 2012
Greg Brady Smokes wrote:
blow it out of your azz. I don't hate Mexicans but you illegals need to stay in your own country and compete for Jobs down there. There is no fruit to pick this year because of the freeze, there is almost no construction now because of the housing slide. So there is nothing up here for you people to do. I saw a whole bunch of you Mexicans at Home Depot yesterday waiting for someone to offer you work. Just go back to mexico and try and be happy in your homeland. If you're so proud to be mexican why dont you want to stay in your country?
i am mexican and i completely agree with you.
White man

Houston, TX

#3008 Sep 3, 2012
StupidAryans wrote:
White people need to leave back to england and leave what was never theres.there ignorant murderers,liars,jealous people before it was normal.Yousicken me and the ghetto black people who need to leave back to ur continents.yall are selfish and without indians and other non-whites ur dirty white trailer asses would be dead and in the ground.no one blames whites but there the very reason america is violent.if you wiped them out I would find peace .no more pain for blacks, mexicans , indians,or the chinese who have all been wronged first by the trailer trash whites
I guess we have been a little lax on the murderer scale lately. Thanks for the reminder.
We'll just have to pick up tempo a little bit.
XYZ56

United States

#3009 Sep 3, 2012
This is what our most of the right wing White American Christian Soldiers Boys in the US military did to the world, just one example of many US wars.

Here boy come and fetch you Joe schmoe Airhead doggydog Bullhead grunter of semen.
A treat for you a doogy bag look inside big log of POOP just for u!
;)

That not what the older filipino and even some younger filipinos do a march at American Embassy as them US troops to get out.
----

General Shafter, US Field Commander during the Spanish-American War

It may be necessary to kill half the Filipinos in order that the remaining half of the population may be advanced to a higher plane of life.

---
Mark Twain

"I have seen that we(USA) do not intend to free but to subjugate the Philippines. And so I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land ... I have a “strong aversion to sending our bright boys out there to fight with a disgraced musket under a polluted flag”.

---

Howard Zinn, Scourge of Nationalism,
The Progressive magazine, June 2005, p12
k
As our armies were committing massacres in the Philippines (at least 600,000 Filipinos died in a few years of conflict), Elihu Root, our Secretary of War, was saying: "The American soldier is different from all other soldiers of all other countries since the war began. He is the advance guard of liberty and justice, of law and order, and of peace and happiness."

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#3010 Sep 3, 2012
Gloop.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#3011 Sep 7, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop.
Hey gloop
NoMoreMrNiceGuy

Chula Vista, CA

#3012 Dec 11, 2012
The Mexicans are lazy cowards that flee their country and steal benefits from US citizens. Go home and fix your country don't dilute mine.
obamaweezyhustla

Värnamo, Sweden

#3013 Jan 26, 2013
go away greedy people who cares about some STUPID BORDERS that some IDIOTS decided 100 years ago to make. God made this world for all humans, not some parts for some humans! so be thankful that some of the "border-hoppers" want to "steal your jobs" when they actually are willing to work when your lazy asses live on food stamps. show some grace plzzz greetings from bosnia

“Xbox =D”

Since: Jan 13

New York

#3017 Jan 26, 2013
:-O
I like Mexican people!
Jessica

United States

#3020 Oct 20, 2013
Greg Brady Smokes wrote:
blow it out of your azz. I don't hate Mexicans but you illegals need to stay in your own country and compete for Jobs down there. There is no fruit to pick this year because of the freeze, there is almost no construction now because of the housing slide. So there is nothing up here for you people to do. I saw a whole bunch of you Mexicans at Home Depot yesterday waiting for someone to offer you work. Just go back to mexico and try and be happy in your homeland. If you're so proud to be mexican why dont you want to stay in your country?
Man I swear, y'all people need to sit down because God made this world not you all. Every single one of us has the right to be where ever the hell they want. Why do you gotta hate on Mexicans so much? each race has its own defect. Yes, Mexicans have a lot of flaws, but so do all of yall. So, shut up.#FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3022 Oct 21, 2013
NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:
The Mexicans are lazy cowards that flee their country and steal benefits from US citizens.

This is the case with a very, very small numerical minority among Mexicans.

Most Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility & self gratitude.

Most Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment & dedication.

Most Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3023 Oct 21, 2013
NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:
The Mexicans.

Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better.

This is why Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY prefered. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Here are 9 such reasons why this is the case.----

1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better workers than African Americans.

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more reliable than African Americans.

3. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more responsible than African Americans.

4. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more capable than African Americans.

5. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more competent than African Americans.

6. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more family oriented than African Americans.

7. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't call in sick.

8. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't sue.

African Americans are always suing the United States private businesses.

African Americans are always suing the public sector.

Via this, the American taxpayers collectively have to pay the costs for this.

9. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't have the VERY nasty & very unappreciative attitudes which African Americans have.

These are just 9 such reasons why Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better for the United States future.
mic

Fargo, ND

#3024 Jan 7, 2014
Mexicans and blacks are gonna ruin america and I don't know what to do :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 7 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 11 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 20 min Fresh4226 21
should hunting be banned? (Oct '07) 24 min Giggle2421 1,552
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Charm7664 667,731
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Slinky8463 979,416
More from around the web