Washington, DC

#1 Jan 18, 2007
then leave this country
Todd

Oakwood, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2007
juan jesus sanchez wrote:
then leave this country
Seems like you mexicans would be the ones leaving. Instead of trashing our country and using up our resources, go back to Mexico and work to make your country better. Bandejo
Gerry

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2007
Are you talking of legal or illegal Mexicans?
Greg Brady Smokes

Santa Rosa, CA

#5 Jan 18, 2007
blow it out of your azz. I don't hate Mexicans but you illegals need to stay in your own country and compete for Jobs down there. There is no fruit to pick this year because of the freeze, there is almost no construction now because of the housing slide. So there is nothing up here for you people to do. I saw a whole bunch of you Mexicans at Home Depot yesterday waiting for someone to offer you work. Just go back to mexico and try and be happy in your homeland. If you're so proud to be mexican why dont you want to stay in your country?
not a republican anymore

Elkridge, MD

#7 Jan 18, 2007
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you mexicans would be the ones leaving. Instead of trashing our country and using up our resources, go back to Mexico and work to make your country better. Bandejo
Here , here. I think we ought to run them all back across the border. Let them reshape their own country instead of ruining ours.

“are you easily fooled?”

Since: Dec 06

Long Island

#8 Jan 18, 2007
then leave this country
if the americans all left and the mexicans and whatever grubbers were left there, you'd all starve, and die...
why because the americans are the ones who support your lazy assed people.
Could an american go to mexico and get free housing, free medical, food stamps and speak english on top of it all.. well?
so before you speak ,,,,think first
correction

AOL

#9 Jan 18, 2007
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Um..you spelled BANDEJO wrong...it's
P-E N-D-E-J-O... if your going to insult somebody in their language at least get the word right...otherwise you just look like a fool.
MRS

Studio City, CA

#10 Jan 18, 2007
Gerry wrote:
Are you talking of legal or illegal Mexicans?
Very good quetion. Legal immigrant are welcome and wanted. It shows the very reason our country is here and we are a great country. Illegal aliens are criminals just by being here and they commit a very large percentage of crimes after getting here. They cost tax payers more in social services and incarerations than they ever(if at all) pay in taxes. The living habits of hispanics are disgusting. Even if they didn't have inside plumbing in their country of origin they know hat a toilet is and how to use it. It is etamated there are hundreds of thouands child molesters alone that are here illegally. I know we have our very own cum, we don't need any more.

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jan 18, 2007
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
P-E N-D-E-J-O... if your going to insult somebody in their language at least get the word right...otherwise you just look like a fool.
Bandito?
Ray

Grantville, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2007
With the citrus freeze of 2007, all of that good will with Mexico will be tasty come spring.

Since: Jan 07

Quincy, IL

#14 Jan 18, 2007
MRS wrote:
<quoted text>Very good quetion. Legal immigrant are welcome and wanted. It shows the very reason our country is here and we are a great country. Illegal aliens are criminals just by being here and they commit a very large percentage of crimes after getting here. They cost tax payers more in social services and incarerations than they ever(if at all) pay in taxes. The living habits of hispanics are disgusting. Even if they didn't have inside plumbing in their country of origin they know hat a toilet is and how to use it. It is etamated there are hundreds of thouands child molesters alone that are here illegally. I know we have our very own cum, we don't need any more.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
we have too much over breeding now in this country to the point our own kids won't have much of a life.
we don't need illegals noe legals any more, there has to be a stopping point.
oriana

Springfield, VA

#15 Jan 18, 2007
I welcome all immigrants because I am a immigrant too. I just want them to come here legally and respect our soverenty.
John

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2007
Ray wrote:
With the citrus freeze of 2007, all of that good will with Mexico will be tasty come spring.
With the fruit trees frozen and new home starts cooling off, we will end up with a surplus of migrant workers. It's when they are not "working" or "migrating" that they become an issue.
REMEMBER THE ALAMO

Goldendale, WA

#19 Jan 18, 2007
WE CONQURED MEXICO MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS AGO (MARCHED RIGHT INTO MEXICO CITY AND FORCED A SURRENDER). THEN WE GAVE THEM THEIR COUNTRY BACK (JUST LIKE WE DID WITH JAPAN AND GERMANY). WE SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THEM STATES SO THAT WAY THAT WHOLE PLACE WOULD BE PROSPEROUS INSTEAD OF A WASTELAND OF CORRUPTION AND POVERTY.
Sam

Astoria, NY

#20 Jan 18, 2007
I recently went back to my old Connecticut town to see if it had changed much from when I was a kid. To make a long story short, it has become a third world slum, thanks to illegals. I can only imagine what georgia looks like since its 600% increase in illegals since 5 years ago. What a shame.
joester

United States

#24 Jan 18, 2007
think it sounds like: ben-day-ho :-)

fear not, we can speak broken english too-----it's a free damn country!
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
Mississippi Proud

Austin, TX

#26 Jan 18, 2007
I think you have the answer!!! You all come here and we all go there but wait, then you will want to come back because the support for your welfare check will be gone!!!!!!!
then leave this country

Winnipeg, Canada

#27 Jan 18, 2007
Take a Rolaids wrote:
<quoted text>
if the americans all left and the mexicans and whatever grubbers were left there, you'd all starve, and die...
why because the americans are the ones who support your lazy assed people.
Could an american go to mexico and get free housing, free medical, food stamps and speak english on top of it all.. well?
so before you speak ,,,,think first
Look who talks, what do you do for a living, I am no Illegal, I am no Mexican, but who makes you think they are lazy asses, you ignorant rascist pig. You should think first too. What about the FREE TRADE , who is actually benefiting from it, let me tell you it is not the Mexican people.

Winnipeg, Canada

#28 Jan 18, 2007
Lowell wrote:
<quoted text>
Bandito?
Another ignorant trying to show how smart he is. Wrong, if you don't know how to write in spanish this is the time quit trying.

Winnipeg, Canada

#29 Jan 18, 2007
REMEMBER THE ALAMO wrote:
WE CONQURED MEXICO MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS AGO (MARCHED RIGHT INTO MEXICO CITY AND FORCED A SURRENDER). THEN WE GAVE THEM THEIR COUNTRY BACK (JUST LIKE WE DID WITH JAPAN AND GERMANY). WE SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THEM STATES SO THAT WAY THAT WHOLE PLACE WOULD BE PROSPEROUS INSTEAD OF A WASTELAND OF CORRUPTION AND POVERTY.
My feelings exactly Bush is corrupted a fraud of a President because he had to cheat to become president.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 135
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 2 min andet1987 4,153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 538,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min atheism is destru... 732,993
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 4,337
Last Word + 2 6 min Hannah V 509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Black Thunder 42 599,916
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 6 min Holy Pure Dr Shrink 33,001
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••