Alcohol and breathalyzer results?

Alcohol and breathalyzer results?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 4, 2014
If you ingest alcohol through other than drinking, like "pouring it in" anally or vaginally, will it show up on a breathalyzer? I know it won't smell on your breath, even though it gets you intoxicated much faster than drinking! It's the reason guys who are too young to drink do the anal saying, and underage girls will soak a tampon in vodka, and then insert it. It's absorbed directly into the bloodstream, etc. So does anyone know the answer to this breathalyzer question?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2014
wow, first time I hear alcohol can be taken ana***lly or vagi***nally.
this is just one proof that gays' anu***ses are not just for exit, but also serves as entrance.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#3 Jan 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
wow, first time I hear alcohol can be taken ana***lly or vagi***nally.
this is just one proof that gays' anu***ses are not just for exit, but also serves as entrance.
Hey it's not (only) gays I think he's talking about [I'm fairly sure he's not] but yeah in HS us girls knew that, the tampon trick that is. Pulled that one myself a few times, but I never had it poured into me, LOL, and since guys don't have vajajay's well that sort of only leaves them one other way to do this. And since you can't really use the tampon trick on your back door – at least I shudder to think about it – I can see them using a turkey baster or something with a REALLY good buddy working it, LOLing at the mental image. But yeah, you can get a buzz at school and if some teacher suspected something and told you to let them smell your breath, there was no telltale aroma. And that's a fack, Jack!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2014
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it's not (only) gays I think he's talking about [I'm fairly sure he's not] but yeah in HS us girls knew that, the tampon trick that is. Pulled that one myself a few times, but I never had it poured into me, LOL, and since guys don't have vajajay's well that sort of only leaves them one other way to do this. And since you can't really use the tampon trick on your back door – at least I shudder to think about it – I can see them using a turkey baster or something with a REALLY good buddy working it, LOLing at the mental image. But yeah, you can get a buzz at school and if some teacher suspected something and told you to let them smell your breath, there was no telltale aroma. And that's a fack, Jack!
Please you to overly graphic and disgusting on topix can you withhold your tongue! Are you into hedonism? Bahahhaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 4, 2014
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey basting looks like a big syringe in nursing.:) have a nice one Jenji.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 44,098
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min VIKING 968,665
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 min DENG 37,938
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Praise Jesus 637,207
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 min WasteWater 4,721
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 181,891
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Doctor Doctor 28,311
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 13 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web