Catherine Bigelow's man is very handsome

Catherine Bigelow's man is very handsome

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Would you like him as a bf or a husband?
:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Would you like him as a bf or a husband?
:-)
ha ha :)

i don't think i can steal him. Ms Bigelow has that lips designed for a nice bj.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 6, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :)
i don't think i can steal him. Ms Bigelow has that lips designed for a nice bj.
Maybe he'll dump her because he discovered he's gay.
?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll dump her because he discovered he's gay.
?
he he poor Ms Bigelow. James Cameron dumped her too. she is a very successful person as a movie director. but very unlucky when it comes to love.

i believe she will end up with a lesbian as her permanent partner. a lesbian's tongue is something to die for.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#6 Jan 6, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he poor Ms Bigelow. James Cameron dumped her too. she is a very successful person as a movie director. but very unlucky when it comes to love.
i believe she will end up with a lesbian as her permanent partner. a lesbian's tongue is something to die for.
hehe
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min _KENTUCKY 119,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 679,040
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,536
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,212
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,265
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 5 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 6 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web