Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Chemical companies are putting cancer-causing chemicals in our food, cleaning products, etc. and it’s all legal.
They murder whistleblowers and you and your kids with no fear of prosecution.
The government is also so corrupt that they side with those career criminals. Homeland Security falsely arrested a man who was warning people about Monsanto.
Most Americans either know all that, or are too gutless to fight for their own lives. Some organizations exploit the fear of cancer by falsely saying they use donations to search for a cure. Chemical companies have no reason to find a cure as long as they’re being paid not to.
Smart people pay for results, not fake promises.

YOU ARE TO BLAME for letting that happen, and doing nothing to stop our legal system from becoming the worst organized crime in history. No mafia is completely above the law like America‘s legal parasites.
You sit on your dead rear while our completely corrupt banking system, legal system, and political parasites combine to form a perfect storm. The result it that hundreds of millions of Americans have lost their homes, are homeless, jobless, declared bankruptcy, and/or fear that they’re going down next, and they‘re right. If the parasites weren’t planning on doing it again, they would’ve let Congress put the safeguards back in place.
The younger generations will HATE YOU for helping corruption destroy their futures, and they‘re right. So, when the government wants to cut your retirement, the young will rightfully demand it.

I’ve told you for years, before the Arab uprising, that protesting was the first step because it meant standing up to the government publicly. Are you so dumb you didn’t get it when cops were so vicious to protesters, but treat the worst criminals with respect? They’re PAID to attack protesters because those brave troops are on the front lines fighting FOR democracy, instead of being soldiers being forced to spread hatred of the American people in every country where they’re sent.

The masses never ask themselves who else benefits from the cancer epidemic. Who wants the population cut drastically?
Some people don’t trust the government enough to get vaccines, but not enough to stand up and protest.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2013
How to Easily defeat the Fed
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T5I4C787DGGSCA1...
US News

Liberals & Conservatives Agree: We're in danger
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TQ3OE1...
US Politics
post 32, 45, 212, 352 & 368 - Bilderberg’s Depopulation plans,

The Nazi-Republican Party
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TP94RII...
Top Stories
ELITIST QUOTES:
"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage." ~ Mikhail Gorbachev
"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing." ~ David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club
"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." ~ Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh)
"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it." ~ J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier
"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." ~ Ted Turner (Founder of CNN, United Nations Foundation Chairman)
"World population needs to be decreased by 50%" ~ Henry Kissinger (Former Secretary of State & NSA, Nobel Peace Prize Recipient)
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." ~ Bill Gates
and there ARE more.

Why cops attack protesters
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TL9PCM...
US Politics
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Shheeeiiitte! Head for the hills!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2013
caught part of that... the chemicals in the food and soap should be avoided but most will simply want to argue they are protected by the Gov's FDA and the products are on the shelf so it is safe tested on animals. Actually it was tested on ww2 concentration camp victims to find out what works.

The problem is actually much bigger so it will never change. It is better to change people with a spiritual message because that is the real problem with the world.

You can tell the friend or family not to take the vaccine only for them to claim the doctor and FDA and AMA says it is safe. Then tell them those agencies are all pharX connected and corrupt until the conspiracy gets so large it always comes back around to who runs the world and a spiritual message.

The world revolution is ran by some bad people for the past 2200 years. So if you support that then you support what's being done even as you may be a victim and refuse to see the error of your ways...
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Protester wrote:
How to Easily defeat the Fed
www.topix.com/forum/us/T5I4C787DGGSCA14V

Cant be done.

The NWO is too large. They rule the planet and that is it.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...

They actually want revolution which they run to change You, not the other way around.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
socci wrote:
caught part of that... the chemicals in the food and soap should be avoided ...
You’re right -- the corruption is too big to stop, and government agencies are often part of the problem.
I hope this message helps people avoid poisoning themselves, and here’s a spiritual message for those who have been fooled by fake Christian leaders. I’ve been shocked that tens of thousands are part of the Clergy Response Team, etc.(Patriot Act).
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Godless ministers in the end times http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Christian

There are links to expose cults like Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. but most is anti-Protestant.
Catholicism is coming up soon.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant be done.
The NWO is too large. They rule the planet and that is it.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
They actually want revolution which they run to change You, not the other way around.
True, but, if they have THAT MUCH power, why haven’t they already proceeded with their demonic agenda? Because they truly fear an educated public, which is why we see the results of dumbing-down across America. For example, conservatives are voting for the Elite, for the corruption, and for treason, while claiming to be God‘s party. How do people get that dumb? I even shoved it in their faces, but the idiot masses refuse to become adults (next post).
The fact is that they can’t control this many people. If the American people started an uprising, standing up to the Fed, it could spread around the world. The Elite are a small minority, and if the cops and troops wised up, nobody would defend them, no matter how filthy rich they are.
However, realistically, that won’t happen. The best that could happen is that we can lessen the effects, and delay some things. That means less suffering, more people saved, etc.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2013
4th of July 2012: U.S. Free of debt!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/life/TC94TRKN4CSLV...

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2013
You ARE causing cancer if you voted for these political parasites, and do nothing to fight back.
Visit the sight for more info.

As long as these politicians are in office, GMOs will NOT be labeled at a national level, because these politicians will not allow legislations to pass that might harm the bottom line of their puppet-master, Monsanto. Real Farmacy put together a list of the US Senators who voted AGAINST our right to know what we are eating:

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Moran (R-KS)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Shelby (R-AL)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Udall (D-CO)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Wicker (R-MS)

(next post)
yawn whatever

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 May 28, 2013
to many wurds an eveybody dyes anaway so why care
guest

Chicago, IL

#16 May 28, 2013
Protester wrote:
You ARE causing cancer if you voted for these political parasites, and do nothing to fight back.
Visit the sight for more info.
As long as these politicians are in office, GMOs will NOT be labeled at a national level, because these politicians will not allow legislations to pass that might harm the bottom line of their puppet-master, Monsanto. Real Farmacy put together a list of the US Senators who voted AGAINST our right to know what we are eating:
Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Moran (R-KS)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Shelby (R-AL)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Udall (D-CO)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Wicker (R-MS)
(next post)
YOU are causing cancer as well unless you refuse to use or purchase anything made from or wrapped in plastic along with various other items.

So put your money where your mouth is and throw away your computer, phone, and TV, mp3 player. Oh and don't forget the vinyl siding, record albums, and whatnot. Don't wear jewelry, or use gasoline powered transportation, no natural gas since its fracked, this could be a long long list. No leather shoes! Tanning is bad for the environment too.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#17 May 28, 2013
Anything outside the will of god is cancerous.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 May 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are causing cancer as well unless you refuse to use or purchase anything made from or wrapped in plastic along with various other items.
So put your money where your mouth is and throw away your computer, phone, and TV, mp3 player. Oh and don't forget the vinyl siding, record albums, and whatnot. Don't wear jewelry, or use gasoline powered transportation, no natural gas since its fracked, this could be a long long list. No leather shoes! Tanning is bad for the environment too.
I realize this will confuse you, but here's what your post lacks:
COMMON SENSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 14 min andet1987 491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min curiouslu 732,702
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 94,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 257,840
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 18 min andet1987 4,146
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min atheism is destru... 226,243
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 22 min andet1987 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Stephania 599,787
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min seriously the ori... 538,786
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••