The key to happiness and success

The key to happiness and success

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Tony

Anaheim, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2014
Here is some good information for the people whom are depressed, and whom feel empty... You need to get busy on a mission to help other people... And by helping others you can become more successful in your own life, and you can have more joy in your life.

---------

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings: If you have "needing money" in your vibration, then you will keep attracting needing money. You have to find a way of being happy NOW, feeling good NOW, and being in joy NOW, without the money, because those great feelings are how you will feel with the money.

Money doesn't bring happiness - but happiness brings money.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret and The Power... bringing joy to billions

-------

And the way to go from depression to joy is by helping others, you have to get outside of yourself and focus on helping others, such as by helping orphans, and helping the homeless people, etc, and joy attracts success.

As a friend sent me in an email:

"Biblically speaking, depression is the deepest form of self centeredness and the only real cure is to go outside of yourself and do something for someone else. That will clear the head and inspire the soul. Of course medication can cover it up, but I like to think of medication as more for recreation. Many may disagree, but it has worked extremely well for me over the years when I felt like I wanted to die and have just had it with the daily struggles to make ends meet."

The way to true joy is by helping others, such as by helping the homeless people, and by helping the orphans, etc, and joy attracts success.

The people whom I know whom are the happiest are the people whom are on a mission to help other people, and whom are on a mission to help to make our world a better place.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min onemale 281,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 183,170
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min lightbeamrider 106,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min LAWEST100 653,901
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 49 min samir 19
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Miguel 169
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 1 hr Wanting new babies 113
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 63,721
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web