Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 10, 2010
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats two stuck on stupid
'I have seen that before and griped about it to the Mods, who denied it'
seems like your not the only paranoid poster here
"and she can insert comments into a thread"..do you know how..just like did now..you know the text box thingy..with the funny number
You know where the door is
Who is looking for a door?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#23 Dec 10, 2010
Aussie the troll is on the hunt again...lol
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#24 Dec 16, 2010
Virginia Olive Hoge wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes, I do, Timesten. I have been hounded and persecuted on Topix, its absolutely insane the amount of trolling I have endured, and much of it on the Topix boards, where the Mods post. I have endured a stalker troll who is a human beast, a sadist, directed on me, and other trolling as well. I must have had over 100 attack threads and polls with my name on them posted. I have had all of my personal information outed and posted, I have had my life threatened countless times.
Its like a war mentality, stick an assassin onto a commentator and let them finish them off.
Nothing however, has motivated me more than knowing that what I have endured shouldn't happen to anyone. Free Speech does not mean allowing real human harm, I have quoted Mother Teresa many times on Topix, in saying violence of the tongue is very real, sharper than any knife. I have pressed for Topix reform that will not allow violence to happen on their boards, and yes I do know the difference between insult and sadism, sadism is what cannot be allowed.
The poetic justice is that my troll(s), and my endurance, have served to make me a Topix celebrity, I am famous on Topix. Lol.
You are repeating some of your old comments, nearly word for word. Interesting. Occasionally you make some sense in a phrase or two, or a point or two, but it gets lost among all the paranoid stuff. I am sorry Ginny, that you will never understand, and you think it is mean, I suppose, but by worrying about you having some illness such as Paranoid Personality Disorder I am saying that you are a victim, and not entirely to be blamed for your mistakes, even when you victimize others by false accusations against them. I suspect you do not realize that they are false. for example, are you aware that I am not pas, from Pasadena, whom you have known for a long time? are you aware that I am not a cybertroll, sort of a machine made in ohio?

Are you aware that I think there are some very nasty persons from Pasadena attacking you in very nasty comments, and using names they should not use, especially the one using the name of your mother? If you just went after that one, brought a lawsuit, got a judge to make topix reveal the name of that one person, I would applaud you for it. I think that person is the worst one. If you think the socalled trolls are all the same person, just getting one of them outed would find out who it is, for sure, with evidence supplied by topix, to ID the person. Why not just go after that one? You could allege she damages your ability to paint, by the stress, you could allege emotional distress. You could take advantage of your paranoia and allege that she or he caused you to be fearful and to lose the joy of life. If it is the person whom you used to accuse, you would have that person, with proof.

If you go after everyone who posts from Pasadena, no one would believe they are all the same person. But we have all seen that person, and that person is a nasty person who is harassing you in what I would call a sadistic way. a Judge would think you were nuts if you allege every poster from Pasadena is the same poster. You would have to isolate the comments and the names of the commenters - with the really really nasty posts. Not even the funny ones that are obscene but funny, like the one with the link to the videos. I am sure you are offended, but they are really funny, including the Satan's pitchfork one. You asked for that problem by going to find him and pestering him until he gave you obscene answers.

But there are other things way beyond anything anyone had any excuse to post about you, or to you. And if they have hurt you, then put a price on your hurt, roll the dice, and call a lawyer.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#25 Dec 16, 2010
Virginia Olive Hoge wrote:
Disturbing. The very first computer virus?? wow.
This goes along with comments recently posted to one of my Open Salon posts, Something Way Funky is going on over at Topix.com :
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2010/0...
"In 1982, as a high school student at Mt. Lebanon High School, Skrenta wrote the Elk Cloner virus that infected Apple II machines. It is widely believed to be the first large-scale self-spreading personal computer virus ever created."
and nice to meet you Timesten, I'm Virginia.
that was a very old one. what have you written lately?
Abouttime

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Jan 29, 2011
This is exactly why I refuse to create an account.

#27 Jan 29, 2011
Abouttime wrote:
This is exactly why I refuse to create an account.
And that reason is....
Abouttime

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jan 29, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And that reason is....
Sorry, I meant to include this link:

#29 Jan 29, 2011
Abouttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant to include this link:
Agreed About time
It goes along the same lines as these...
From this
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_vlumW38WDzg/TTMg7W4imhI...
to this in a matter of minutes
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_vlumW38WDzg/TTMp8VSjaTI...
Paid trolls on topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Abouttime

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Jan 29, 2011
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed About time
It goes along the same lines as these...
From this
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_vlumW38WDzg/TTMg7W4imhI...
to this in a matter of minutes
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_vlumW38WDzg/TTMp8VSjaTI...
Paid trolls on topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Thank you for these links and for bringing this to the forefront, well done.

#31 Feb 21, 2011
Abouttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for these links and for bringing this to the forefront, well done.
Anytime friend....
Here;s another....
The Attorney Generals office announced that Kentucky and Connecticut both sent a letter to Topix questioning their practices with an open forum and their use of the forum to make money off people who are slandered.
Our hope is that this is the first step in shutting this garbage site down. The actions on Topix of many cowards has far exceeded anything to do with the 1st Amendment. I doubt seriously the 1st Amendment was to allow people to make unmoderated and vicious attacks on citizens of this country without recourse.
For Topix to be allowed to make money on peoples misery, is just plain wrong.
East KY Media and the hundreds who have contacted us, will continue to do everything we can to shut the site down until it is properly moderated. We intend to seek damages for all of those who were slndered and defamed on Topix. If you have been attacked on Topix, please contact the Attorney General as soon as possible.

http://breathittonline.com/blog/2010/02/12/th...
Reader

AOL

#32 Feb 1, 2014
_Virginia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes, I do, Timesten. I have been hounded and persecuted on Topix, its absolutely insane the amount of trolling I have endured, and much of it on the Topix boards, where the Mods post. I have endured a stalker troll who is a human beast, a sadist, directed on me, and other trolling as well. I must have had over 100 attack threads and polls with my name on them posted. I have had all of my personal information outed and posted, I have had my life threatened countless times.
Its like a war mentality, stick an assassin onto a commentator and let them finish them off.
Nothing however, has motivated me more than knowing that what I have endured shouldn't happen to anyone. Free Speech does not mean allowing real human harm, I have quoted Mother Teresa many times on Topix, in saying violence of the tongue is very real, sharper than any knife. I have pressed for Topix reform that will not allow violence to happen on their boards, and yes I do know the difference between insult and sadism, sadism is what cannot be allowed.
The poetic justice is that my troll(s), and my endurance, have served to make me a Topix celebrity, I am famous on Topix. Lol.
The piece of crap troll you're conversing with uses all the tactics you're complaining about. As well as uses proxy servers to slander and defame the characters of everyone the converses with. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if all the threads that were created to slander your name were made by none other than the troll you are conversing with in this thread.

It's all he does on topix is lie slander act like a vulgar idiot, all while hiding behind multiple users and proxy servers so his trolling presence can't be permanently removed. He's a certified nutjob that has nothing better to do with his time than to find people to stalk then complain to topix when topix removes his hate and racist and evil posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 min Paul is dead 2,957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rider on the Storm 796,746
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 267,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 568,608
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min AN NFL FAN 120,768
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 46 min xxxrayted 16
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 5,761
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr mike 607,285
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web