lasbian and incest with daughter

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Liza

Doha, Qatar

#1 Jan 3, 2008
you may say this Kinky. I never know when it first started with me and mom.mom show me how to cum. we used to pee together and feel when we used to flow. it was very much sexuall.we had a lasbian relation for 15 years.
i learened to submitt to pain for pleasure from her when i was 14 and she was 36
Greatkaven

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 26, 2008
HUH?!? Don't get me wrong....thats hot, but WTF?!?
mr why not

AOL

#4 Jul 8, 2010
nothing wrong with that nothing wrong with a daughter eating that which made her or a a mother eating or sucking for that matter what she made its all good and a freaking turn on
This Is Madness

Kihei, HI

#5 Aug 1, 2010
.... Ummm.... First of all, that's not hot. It's just plain weird. Second of all, IT IS WRONG. Wrong to the point where it's breaking the law.

But, anyways.... I'm sorry Liza that this incident has accured. I hope it never happens to you again.....

Thank you for your time.
andet1987

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Lesbianism is the correct word Liza. no offense intended. have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 589,357
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 837,040
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Clearwater 176,759
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 14 min Doctor REALITY 30
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 16 min Naveen kumar 1,428
Queerz: where every 'body' knows your name 20 min Doctor REALITY 4
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 24 min Doctor REALITY 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 53 min Vinamese 4,083
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 271,264
More from around the web