concerned client

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Yes, I would like to express my concern on a new business that has been in the Cape Girardeau area. This is a dog boarding place where you can drop your dogs off knowing that they are very well talking care of. You pay this place to take care of your dog. Right? Well not the case. For 1-Dogs are being taken home by the owner. Ummm that's not what we paid you for. And 2nd- when this is being done the hard working employees.. Which by the way love their job.. Are being cheated out of hours. I'm sure that this is some of their only income and probably have a family to feed. And the big thing is that they are NOT being paid any overtime they work past 40 hours. This has got to stop... Dana's pet salon... needs to treat the employees with alot more respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min phooey 603,577
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 881,084
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr abct 583
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr oompaloompa4 514
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,496
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 613,087
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 2 hr One Planet One Pe... 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 7 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web