these are really decent discussions.
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#63 Mar 20, 2011
not anything wrong with that.
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#64 Mar 20, 2011
i try not not let the computer beat me in checkers.
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#65 Mar 20, 2011
things happen.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#66 Mar 20, 2011
is this Even Possible on topix???

i think its against the rules.
hee hee
:O)

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#67 Mar 20, 2011
Pretty Feet wrote:
hee hee
You are probably right!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#68 Mar 20, 2011
Pretty Feet wrote:
hee hee
I wish you luck with this thread. I will keep a notice and see if your plan works to stay free of the Trolls. It it works we may try it on our threads. Have a good day!

Location hidden

#69 Mar 20, 2011
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you luck with this thread. I will keep a notice and see if your plan works to stay free of the Trolls. It it works we may try it on our threads. Have a good day!
this isnt my thread Ghost, i just commented on it, thats it.
but i dont think that its possible to have any decent conversations on topix Without some goon stepping on ur toes (heh heh) or starting some crap with u. sometimes its all annoying and i wonder why i bother, but most times i will eventually find someone to have a laugh with and so that makes it all worth the while.. ya know?
:)

i never got to thank u for ur kind words on Jollys thread, i stay away now, she and i are no longer friends and she make it quite clear she wants it to stay that way. but i always wanted to thank u...
take care and smile - this too shall pass! LOL

Location hidden

#70 Mar 20, 2011
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right!!
pay no attention to me, im just in a mood today. LOL

lets make THIS the first DECENT thread!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71 Mar 20, 2011
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be way cool!!! With everything that is going on in the world today, a haven on Topix would be nice. Personally, I like the idea of starting out by talking about cats. I don't have any due to allergies, but I think they are such majestic animals. I know a lot of really great cats, too.
Do you have/like cats?

Location hidden

#72 Mar 20, 2011
DamaSadia wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be way cool!!! With everything that is going on in the world today, a haven on Topix would be nice. Personally, I like the idea of starting out by talking about cats. I don't have any due to allergies, but I think they are such majestic animals. I know a lot of really great cats, too.
Do you have/like cats?
nah im not a cat person really, cant anyway because my whole family has allergy because of them..
im a dog person really, but even then, yeah i have one, but dont intend on getting another one after he goes. too much trouble, like kids, only they never grow up and move out! LOL

nice meeting u!

so what else do u want to talk about?
lol
doesnt really matter the subject, i just come here to talk and have a laugh or two with people, the rest of the crazy stuff... is annoying IMO.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#73 Mar 20, 2011
Blondie wrote:
I have six cats. One is 28, it's my boyfriend's mother's cat. She went to a nursing home and couldn't take him so we did. Another is hers also, she is 10, and I took in my neighbor's cat. The neighbor died and her husband stopped feeding the poor thing and would not let it into the house in the cold, so we let her in here. She is spayed and skittish but a nice older cat. Then we took in a pregnant kitten, she could not have been more than 6 months herself, a stray. She had 5 kittens and we gave 3 of them away, kept two, Oscar and Black Bear. They are adorable. We just had them all fixed and got them their shots. They all get along very good with one another. I have to have 4 litter boxes in the house to accommodate them all and cleaning them each day is as job, but worth it. I love them all. People think your house stinks if you have cats, but if you keep the litter clean and get them spayed and neutered, they go nicely in the boxes and no spraying. The spraying is what stinks. I have a friend that has two males, not fixed, and her house reeks. But no more cats for me. I had another cat, the ONLY one we actually went and purchased, and she got hit by a car and killed right in front of my house. So all of these cats right now are strays/unwanteds and the offspring of strays, but I love them just the same. Thank God I have a big house! And the money to care for them! They go through 2 30-packs of Friskies cans a week plus two bags of dry. And they love cheese and turkey from the deli. A little spoiled but they deserve a happy life :0)
Every cat I have had and all but one dog have been strays. I think they make excellent pets because they appreciate what you provide.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#74 Mar 20, 2011
All,

It was a really beautiful weekend in South Central Virginia.

I hope everyone enjoyed to opportunity to see the "big" moon last night. It will be another 18 years before it is that big again.

Had the grandson over and we had a bonfire with hambergers and hot dogs.

It is shameful to have so much fun in light of world events, but I have spent my time as a part of world events so forgive me.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#75 Mar 21, 2011
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful idea! Let's!
Have A Nice Day™:)

Location hidden

#76 Mar 21, 2011
okboston wrote:
All,
It was a really beautiful weekend in South Central Virginia.
I hope everyone enjoyed to opportunity to see the "big" moon last night. It will be another 18 years before it is that big again.
Had the grandson over and we had a bonfire with hambergers and hot dogs.
It is shameful to have so much fun in light of world events, but I have spent my time as a part of world events so forgive me.
We watched it but was not that impressed. It may have been due to all the hype. It just did not seem any bigger than other times when the moon seemed larger than usual. It did get very red and we were told by someone who had a huge telescope that when it is that red it is called a "Blood Moon." I think he knew what he was talking about because he had a very complicated telescope.

How are you and yours, Mr. Boston?

Location hidden

#77 Mar 21, 2011
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>What a wonderful idea! Let's!
Thank You. Have a nice day, too.
Do you have or like cats?

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#78 Mar 21, 2011
You sure don't post very much.

Why not?

Don't you like it on Topix?
DamaSadia wrote:
<quoted text>
We watched it but was not that impressed. It may have been due to all the hype. It just did not seem any bigger than other times when the moon seemed larger than usual. It did get very red and we were told by someone who had a huge telescope that when it is that red it is called a "Blood Moon." I think he knew what he was talking about because he had a very complicated telescope.
How are you and yours, Mr. Boston?

“have seen the years,”

#79 Mar 21, 2011
-Natasfonos- wrote:
Why not?
<quoted text>
Actually, I am much more involved on other forums. I spend a lot of time on my computer.

“have seen the years,”

#80 Mar 21, 2011
-Natasfonos- wrote:
Why not?
<quoted text>

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#81 Mar 21, 2011
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I like cats. I have a ragdoll with Siamese markings. She's a good cat.

That was too easy but Tater still wont believe it, even seeing it in black and white.
Maybe Okboston will see that Hmmm and I were right about you and Sadia all along...
You are a sad person, Cindy, I think it is. Oh well. I never cared enough to write your name down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 25 min lightbeamrider 3,949
The Future of Politics in America 27 min Johnny 190
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 30 min Ruby88 54,092
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min AussieBobby 284,527
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 184,714
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Devil number 666 665,277
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min RiccardoFire 45,815
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr nanoanomaly 525
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 977,265
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 97
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAWORLD... 88,044
More from around the web