Decent Discussions
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#410 Feb 29, 2012
That's right...we love trouble...whatcha gonna do about it???

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#411 Feb 29, 2012
Hide :)
OWCH

West Palm Beach, FL

#412 Feb 29, 2012
So you two are still doing each other!
I'll bet that's why the hubby REALLY offed himself, he probably knew all about your dipsy doodling.
OWCH

West Palm Beach, FL

#413 Feb 29, 2012
Ladies and Gents-Let me introduce to you the skanky ho who drove her husband to shoot himself in the head right in front of her (but did nothing to stop him)and gave her sloppy seconds to Nat, who slurped them up like they were candy instead of the rank fishy cum of a guilty widowmaker.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#414 Feb 29, 2012
LOL

Here some music...try to find some peace...somewhere in that soul of yours...

&fe ature=related
OWCH

West Palm Beach, FL

#415 Feb 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
LOL
Here some music...try to find some peace...somewhere in that soul of yours...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =htPAV2qWBesXX&feature=rel ated
No, thanks. My soul is no business of yours, thank goodness. Why don't you worry about your boy toy. He deserves the kind of ending you deal out, you poor, whiny, betrayor. You probably did everything you could to get rid of him short of pulling the trigger. What you do on topix shows you are capable of sick and sociopathic acts. So does the company you keep. The lowest of the low........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#416 Feb 29, 2012
OWCH wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thanks. My soul is no business of yours, thank goodness. Why don't you worry about your boy toy. He deserves the kind of ending you deal out, you poor, whiny, betrayor. You probably did everything you could to get rid of him short of pulling the trigger. What you do on topix shows you are capable of sick and sociopathic acts. So does the company you keep. The lowest of the low........
A lot gets said on Topix that probably pushes the limit. In the end it is not about what happened and is long over...but what you learn from it.

Hanging on to the past...keeps you in one spot...unable to move forward. I will leave you where you stand...I have no desire to go back there. So do what you must...
OWCH

West Palm Beach, FL

#417 Feb 29, 2012
No, just what I choose to. Just like you choose to when you and your great protector roll over anyone in your paths. It's good for you to get back some of the misery you and your cum buddy have dealt out over time. I'm sure you don't want to go back there; sh*t, who would? You get on topix and tell anybody who will listen about your horrible husband who treated you so badly and then blew his brains out right in front of you and how you are suffering because of it. <sniff, sniff> Have you gotten your fill of all that pity yet? No wonder you don't believe in God. You probably figure that way you won't get what you deserve. We all know he works in mysterious ways, though, and that you will get yours. Probably right up the anus, the only way old Natty can get it up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#421 Feb 29, 2012
Filthy Immoral Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you allrighty.
I see you are have a less than fresh day...again.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#427 Mar 12, 2012
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan just likes to have a little fun and get his end wet.
Besides, there was nothing naughty when he posted Lake Worth is in the vicinity of Jupiter. Yet that post vanished.
All of his comments on topix have been removed. Duh!! That's what happens when a name is banned. He's like a bad meal though, and keeps cumming back up into your mouth. Yuck.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#428 Mar 12, 2012
OWCH wrote:
Is that what you think? Ha-ha! So old Kerry the Schlong has you eating his cum, too. How does it feel to be completely taken, fool?
BTW, Lake Worth and Jupiter are about 35 miles apart. So what?
Still Got It Wrong

United States

#429 Mar 12, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
All of his comments on topix have been removed. Duh!! That's what happens when a name is banned. He's like a bad meal though, and keeps cumming back up into your mouth. Yuck.
Alan has lost none of his main accounts. Only some sockpuppets that Topix didn't know were his.

Natasfonos is here: http://m.topix.com/member/profile/-natasfonos...

Sir Spud is here: http://m.topix.com/member/profile/sirspud

Alan S Shole is here: http://m.topix.com/member/profile/alan_s_shol...

Yes, Topix understands the value of a troll like him and have hired him as a paid troll and as a secret moderator. He's out of control with power.
Still Got It Wrong

United States

#430 Mar 12, 2012
You should login to DamaSadia and see how many more rubes you can catch. That was great trolling!
OWCH

West Palm Beach, FL

#431 Mar 12, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Lake Worth and Jupiter are about 35 miles apart. So what?
Wasn't me who cared, jit.
SWEET POTATOE

Denver, CO

#441 Sep 10, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Lake Worth and Jupiter are about 35 miles apart. So what?
I think the point is, you're most likely OWCH.
You are known to use socks and greyboxes.
Why does Larry still believe that Sadia is real?
You've proven she's not.
sir cat 43

Benson, NC

#443 Sep 11, 2012
SWEET POTATOE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point is, you're most likely OWCH.
You are known to use socks and greyboxes.
Why does Larry still believe that Sadia is real?
You've proven she's not.
actually i copied all the info this am to make you look like the the child abuser you are. ASK OK BOSTON IF I WOULD LIE ABOUT THE PROOF. You also abuse all women. I have the real proof. TRUTH KNOWS THE REAL SADIA. DO YOU THINK I WOULD LET SOMEONE LIKE YOU ABUSE MY CHILD LIKE YOU HAVE SADIA. DR,PERSON/SADIA,DISABLED CHILD. ASK HIM ABOUT HIS FEAR OF ME TRUTH.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#444 Sep 11, 2012
sir cat 43 wrote:
<quoted text>actually i copied all the info this am to make you look like the the child abuser you are. ASK OK BOSTON IF I WOULD LIE ABOUT THE PROOF. You also abuse all women. I have the real proof. TRUTH KNOWS THE REAL SADIA. DO YOU THINK I WOULD LET SOMEONE LIKE YOU ABUSE MY CHILD LIKE YOU HAVE SADIA. DR,PERSON/SADIA,DISABLED CHILD. ASK HIM ABOUT HIS FEAR OF ME TRUTH.
He's BAAAAAAAAAACK ;)

He delusional nutball. Get back on your psyche meds before I call the sheriff and have him lock you up again.
Phil Gray

Netherlands

#447 Sep 12, 2012
I farts up yous nose ahos

God is made me!
MUNTZ

San Jose, CA

#448 Sep 12, 2012
He was chongII looking for nudes.
The Unbannable

Bronx, NY

#450 Nov 29, 2012
MUNTZ wrote:
He was chongII looking for nudes.
You wish you were that good. You're always in my shadow, Muntz. I know that drives you nuts. Hurry up and let that rotting leg take you to Hell. My father awaits your arrival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Chess Jurist 63,650
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 653,879
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 16 min washington 167
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min New Age Spiritual... 973,742
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 42 min Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min onemale 281,849
More from around the web