Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

I would like to start a very generic thread that would be of no interest to trolls due to the lack of anger and indecency in the content of the comments. I would venture to guess that a thread such as this will hold very little interest for anyone who is looking for a fight. I hope that some of the people who come to Topix to relax and possibly exercise their intellect will stop in and partake. Now all we need is a topic. :+]

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Uh-oh, slow computer=double post. Sorry!

Sir Spud? Are you here?

“Hi-Didly Hi!”

Since: Nov 10

Ima Real Fun Guy!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Hi DamaSadia! I think I'll watch this thread and see how it goes. Good idea.:)

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

what did you have in mind
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

DamaSadia wrote:
Sir Spud? Are you here?
yes I finally made it and will follow the tos here but I can't say any thread will be like you thread from 08, not on topix. I dozed this PM and watched the race and now am watching golf. i want to get a TV put in here sometime,i have a line to here but no TV.
I WILL COME BACK OFTEN,EVERY DAY BUT KNOW THAT 90 PLUS PERCENT OF THE POSTERS ON TOPIX ARE TROLLS AND POST LIKE NASTY. BACK to golf and will probably be sleeping in an hour or so,meds you know. come back to SIR SPUD WHEN YOU CAN. SPUD
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

CATS ARE a good topic,i have a cat that was very wild last year and caught him in a trap and had him neutered at operation catnip and he disappear for a month and a half recently and when he came back two weeks ago he started nudging my hand as i put feed on the boards for the cats and now i can rub his back and head and he comes up to me. It is very moving to tame a wild cat. Pretty girl named one of my wild cats and now he is in a bush sleeping at the back porch. PRETTY BOY IS HIS NAME AND HE WILL COME TO ME WHEN I CALL HIS NAME.

“Hi-Didly Hi!”

Ima Real Fun Guy!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

How many cars do you have? I have one. She's a real nice cat.

“Hi-Didly Hi!”

Ima Real Fun Guy!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Oh silly me. I meant how many cats do you have! Hehe
I guess I need glasses.
What is sir spud?

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

Fungi wrote:
Oh silly me. I meant how many cats do you have! Hehe
I guess I need glasses.
What is sir spud?
I have a cat. He arrived in our yard on Christmas Eve afternoon, 2 years ago. He was a stray as a tiny kitten, so he is skiddish around outsiders and hides under the bed when anyone but us is in the house.

Sir Spud is a thread. Sir Spud the Catman is who the thread was created in honor of and for.

“have seen the years,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

AZEL 78 wrote:
<quoted text>yes I finally made it and will follow the tos here but I can't say any thread will be like you thread from 08, not on topix. I dozed this PM and watched the race and now am watching golf. i want to get a TV put in here sometime,i have a line to here but no TV.
I WILL COME BACK OFTEN,EVERY DAY BUT KNOW THAT 90 PLUS PERCENT OF THE POSTERS ON TOPIX ARE TROLLS AND POST LIKE NASTY. BACK to golf and will probably be sleeping in an hour or so,meds you know. come back to SIR SPUD WHEN YOU CAN. SPUD
PG's down in Miami for a weekend with her old friends while her father and brother are, visiting Mariyah who is still living in the house across the road from us. Weather here is glorious while the weather where they live, not so much, so they love being down here until after Thanksgiving. Anyway, PG says she does not intend to go back to Sir Spud again.
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
PG's down in Miami for a weekend with her old friends while her father and brother are, visiting Mariyah who is still living in the house across the road from us. Weather here is glorious while the weather where they live, not so much, so they love being down here until after Thanksgiving. Anyway, PG says she does not intend to go back to Sir Spud again.
A shame when it was thought of by PG. No thread is immune to the content posted by Hmmm and nasty since 95 percent of the posters on topix are like them.

P G I WOULD RECOMMEND A GOOD NESWPAPERS BLOGS AND FORUMS AS TOPIX IS A FORUM WITH NO BOUNDS ON TERRIBLE POSTS WITH PROFANITY,VULGARITY AND OBSCENITY. THERE are few people in the two plus years all of us has posted that will post as we have in the past. I have no patence for leople who try to hurt people.\ with malacious intent. i'm doing a grocery list as i do thisI.E.,CAT FOOD,DOG FOOD,ECGGS FOR ME. THEY EAT BETTER THAN I DO.:) I'M sorry to hear OG that you won't be back to SIR SPUD AS IT HAS HAD SOME GOOD POSTS IN THE PAST AND I THANK YOU FOR THE HIGH HONOR YOU GAVE ME.

SIR SPUD,NOVEMBER 20,2010, 7:57AM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

AZEL 78 wrote:
<quoted text> A shame when it was thought of by PG. No thread is immune to the content posted by Hmmm and nasty since 95 percent of the posters on topix are like them.
P G I WOULD RECOMMEND A GOOD NESWPAPERS BLOGS AND FORUMS AS TOPIX IS A FORUM WITH NO BOUNDS ON TERRIBLE POSTS WITH PROFANITY,VULGARITY AND OBSCENITY. THERE are few people in the two plus years all of us has posted that will post as we have in the past. I have no patence for leople who try to hurt people.\ with malacious intent. i'm doing a grocery list as i do thisI.E.,CAT FOOD,DOG FOOD,ECGGS FOR ME. THEY EAT BETTER THAN I DO.:) I'M sorry to hear OG that you won't be back to SIR SPUD AS IT HAS HAD SOME GOOD POSTS IN THE PAST AND I THANK YOU FOR THE HIGH HONOR YOU GAVE ME.
SIR SPUD,NOVEMBER 20,2010, 7:57AM
Well, Supreme Commander, here we are again. It has been a long time. I have changed a lot. What about you?
So many new and different things are going on in my life. We have moved to a beautiful home in Delaware. We have stables here and I have been learning to ride the horses. Of course, I have to go through all kinds of rigamorale to get up and stay on the horse, but I do, and it is mega-fun. I also have a new baby brother and pretty much a whole new family. I love school here. I am in what they call a self-progressing prescriptive program where I can move through the required objectives at my own speed, which I love. I've pretty much decided that I will continue to pursue my journalistic goals and I have become particularly interested in political science and what is going on in this country today. I think that there are very new and different times ahead for the U.S. and I find it very exciting. I am also beginning to get heavily into the rights and tribulations of people with handicaps and disabilities. I really do not wish to become pegged as an activist, but I plan to get more and more active in the cause to have this society be more accepting of those of us who are different. I'm not looking for any kind of favors or extra help or even adaptations, I just want to stop the door from slamming shut everytime someone sees I'm in a wheelchair. For some reason, once that happens, it seems that chair is all anyone sees.
Love you Sir Spud!! Say hi to PG and PB for me! Do you still have your dog(s)? They were Yorkies? Correct me if I am wrong.
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

DamaSadia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Supreme Commander, here we are again. It has been a long time. I have changed a lot. What about you?
So many new and different things are going on in my life. We have moved to a beautiful home in Delaware. We have stables here and I have been learning to ride the horses. Of course, I have to go through all kinds of rigamorale to get up and stay on the horse, but I do, and it is mega-fun. I also have a new baby brother and pretty much a whole new family. I love school here. I am in what they call a self-progressing prescriptive program where I can move through the required objectives at my own speed, which I love. I've pretty much decided that I will continue to pursue my journalistic goals and I have become particularly interested in political science and what is going on in this country today. I think that there are very new and different times ahead for the U.S. and I find it very exciting. I am also beginning to get heavily into the rights and tribulations of people with handicaps and disabilities. I really do not wish to become pegged as an activist, but I plan to get more and more active in the cause to have this society be more accepting of those of us who are different. I'm not looking for any kind of favors or extra help or even adaptations, I just want to stop the door from slamming shut everytime someone sees I'm in a wheelchair. For some reason, once that happens, it seems that chair is all anyone sees.
Love you Sir Spud!! Say hi to PG and PB for me! Do you still have your dog(s)? They were Yorkies? Correct me if I am wrong.
SO people slam the door in front of you,that's the first time you've told me that and i'm sorry that we have people who are lower than snakes bellies. There are many people who don't think i'm disabled. Study this issue long and work really hard,your life and many others lives depend on us being active. I go to duke hospital in RALEIGH,NC TO MY PULMONARY DR AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THE NEW PARKING DECK IT HAD 12 HANDICAP PARKING SLOTS AND THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH BUT NOW THERE ARE ONLY 4 SLOTS. I would bet that some non handicap folks complained about having to take the elevator and walk a little farther. I will send you and Damas mail on this subject and something i had occur this week. I will speak some more on this later.

WE AS A COUNTRY ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH FOR OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS NOW.

I LIKE DEL and have been there many times and have a good friend who lives there that i grew up with.

It was a BISCHON AND A SETTER. THE SETTER IS 12 YEARS OLD AND MAY NOT MAKE IT THRU THE WINTER. PB is lying in the pickup seat as i write,he got in as i was getting the groceries out of the truck and i left him with a window down. he wants to come ito the house now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

AZEL 78 wrote:
<quoted text>SO people slam the door in front of you,that's the first time you've told me that and i'm sorry that we have people who are lower than snakes bellies. There are many people who don't think i'm disabled. Study this issue long and work really hard,your life and many others lives depend on us being active. I go to duke hospital in RALEIGH,NC TO MY PULMONARY DR AND WHEN THEY FINISHED THE NEW PARKING DECK IT HAD 12 HANDICAP PARKING SLOTS AND THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH BUT NOW THERE ARE ONLY 4 SLOTS. I would bet that some non handicap folks complained about having to take the elevator and walk a little farther. I will send you and Damas mail on this subject and something i had occur this week. I will speak some more on this later.
WE AS A COUNTRY ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH FOR OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS NOW.
I LIKE DEL and have been there many times and have a good friend who lives there that i grew up with.
It was a BISCHON AND A SETTER. THE SETTER IS 12 YEARS OLD AND MAY NOT MAKE IT THRU THE WINTER. PB is lying in the pickup seat as i write,he got in as i was getting the groceries out of the truck and i left him with a window down. he wants to come ito the house now.
Oops, sorry! Was his name Charley?
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

DamaSadia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry! Was his name Charley?
CHARLIE IT IS. HE's a fine dog. pb stayed in the truck for 3 hours today,he rides with me sometimes in it. He likes to nip at my hands thou at times. going to watch tv,later,glad you're online.
AZEL 78

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

DamaSadia wrote:
Sir Spud? Are you here?
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PG AND PASS THE WORDS ON TO D AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY. You are way down south j says. LATER SPUD.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Sup?

Oyster dressing
5 cup salad= 1c.pineapple,1c.shredded coconut,1c.marcherino cherries,1c.mandrin oranges,1c.marshmellows
white turkey
noodles
Gbean cassrole
honey buns\sourdough buns
PIES
cranberry stuff
mashed tatoes
sweet tatoes /melted marshmellows
Pie
NAP
Repeat the above process

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!!

“have seen the years,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

DamaSadia wrote:
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!!!
Hey there!! Same to you! Cold up there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there!! Same to you! Cold up there?
You bet, and i love it!! It was good to talk to you today. I miss you guys, especially at this time of year. When ever I lie in front of the fire, it makes me feel like I am back at our old house in Paradise, on a cold Sunday eating your homemade clam chowder. I will always cherish those times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of400
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

402 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 717,102
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Hidingfromyou 93,251
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Hidingfromyou 223,287
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Daddy 342
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Hidingfromyou 598,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Commander Bunny 255,759
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Hidingfromyou 530,342
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••