banano peel hughes

Since: Jul 14

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Jul 20, 2014
son of howard robard hughes JR&jean peters born in 1959 in the coldest war ever withh 200 nukes at 200miles off miami EVERYONE BLIP`ed under the radar gride and dodged back to the bunker systems in the midwest 2000 miles away.1500 mile range missles moved most of florida north out of range.Howard JR had satelites in 1964 at the summer games in japan which were taken away by the goverment by fall 1964 for thier own useage.The worlds next satelites were all hughes geosyn in mexico and canada those in canada were shot down.STARFISH PRIME was a near space nuke war not a test and over 75% of all satelites were knocked out most russian which stopped the cuban missles from being remote controlled by russian satelites but ground controls could have still been a problem.That jet liner shoot down now in 2014 could well be by remote controls,maybe a mistake or a warning to the world to leave thier wars alone.It would be like if the united states had a civil war and russia told america to stop.America should never get drawn into a modern full scale war as WWII was a allied force and america has never been a world force ever stand alone,we would`nt get help nowadays and our population is aged and china runs america and russia runs china.Just like nafta.mexico,usa/canada is russia/chinas GNP`s.Thinking we could stop russia/china in a world war is madder tahn mad vs mad ever was even in the coldest of cold run north wars.

Since: Jul 14

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Jul 20, 2014
banano peel hughes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 855,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Just Think 596,417
Drawing Animals In Pencil 18 min ahmadwael 1
Award Winning Cat Tree Plans 20 min ahmadwael 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 27 min Halle Berry Sister 2,639
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,022
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min End Times 612,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web