villa plots,odd sites booking availa...

villa plots,odd sites booking available Attibele - Anekal Road

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Nag Grandville”

Since: Sep 13

bangalore

#1 Sep 6, 2013
NAG Projects is one of the best zones to buy lands, sites and residential plots in Bangalore. The best example is our new NAG Grandville residential project. The project ensures for best residential plots in Bangalore. The Project is adjacent to many other Projects, off Bangalore - Hosur Highway. It is less than 40 minutes drive to Koramangala through elevated expressway
. NAG Grandville is being developed by NAG PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED who have completed 32 acres BMRDA approved project. NAG Grandville is part of the popular Residential NAG Grandvilles in Attibele - Anekal which is the neighborhood of Bangalore.
Located at Attibelle - Anekal Road in Bangalore. It is in close proximity to popular landmarks in Bangalore like Karnataka Housing Board's Surya City, Narayana Hrudayala Hospital, Electronic City and various educational institutions. The Railway Station in Anekal is in close proximity from the project. The project is located in a pollution free surroundings away from the pollution and noise of the city which will have a soothing effect on one's mind at the end of the day

IMP NOTE:INTERESTED PROPERTY BUYERS ONLY REPLY ME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr revcomparty link 51,442
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 3 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Robert F 991,833
Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? 7 hr Kelvin68 1
More from around the web