Letter To Conservatives From Penny

Letter To Conservatives From Penny

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Letter

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Dear Friend,
Mark your calendar.
The battle to protect God's model for marriage and the family will reach its peak IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK when the Supreme Court convenes to hear arguments in a case that could determine the future of marriage. Oral arguments on the constitutionality of laws that define marriage as the union between one man and one woman are scheduled for March 26 and 27. On Tuesday, March 26, Concerned Women for America and fellow marriage-supporters will converge in our nation's capital to stand united in support of traditional marriage, religious liberty, and the right of every child to have both a mom and a dad. We will "march for marriage" from the National Mall to the Supreme Court - and I would love to see you there! Visit us online to find out how you can be a part of this historic event. https://www.marriagemarch.org/
But even if you aren't able to stand with us in person on March 26, you can STILL STAND UP FOR GOD'S PRINCIPLES alongside CWA! CWA is co-sponsoring this outstanding event - I'll be taking the platform as a featured speaker that day - and we could use your financial support as we rally concerned citizens to stand in the gap for marriage as God intended. Please give generously now. It is imperative that political leaders and the media see that women of faith and conviction - and like-minded men from across this great nation - care enough about protecting marriage to stand up and march for it. Through your great support -$10,$25,$75, or more - we'll continue to keep you updated and informed on the issues that matter most to you, your family, and the future ... and we'll make your voice heard on those issues - all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States! A major event like this is a huge undertaking. Thank you for being a part of our March for Marriage - and standing for what's right - with your immediate, tax-deductible donation.
God bless you.
Sincerely,
Penny Nance
Chief Executive Officer and President
Concerned Women for America
P.S. Please help us spread the word about this important march to show support for marriage and family. Forward this email now to your contacts list and be a part of this historic event by giving, praying, and attending if possible. God bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with ... 675,433
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Billy McReal 110,052
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Rider on the Storm 982,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 184,723
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 4 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 5 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 5 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web