Is O.J. being held for ROBBERY....or ...

Is O.J. being held for ROBBERY....or MURDER?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
It's no secret,everyone knows that O.J.Simpson is being held in Nevada for an 'indefinite period of time', NOT because he was stupid enough to try to retrieve memorabilia that he lost,legally,in civil court,but because the judge,jurors,and law enforcement saw his civil jury conviction as the perfect opportunity to do what the state of California failed to do because of a few crooked cops. If the state of Nevada thought that Simpson was only guilty of being stupid enough to try to strongarm property that used to be his,Nevada would have allowed Simpson to 'buy his way' out of prison a long time ago.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
What you say,O.J.?? Said your dog had SEVEN puppies...actually NINE?? What,did you kill them TOO??!
Adam

Germany

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Wtf? Who cares anyway?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 30, 2013
oj is a knee gear. that's why.

tiger woods is very ugly. his new white b***tch is in love with his millions again. he thinks she loves him. i doubt. he is too ugly.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Mar 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
oj is a knee gear. that's why.
tiger woods is very ugly. his new white b***tch is in love with his millions again. he thinks she loves him. i doubt. he is too ugly.
Why don't you move along and go join the other mental midgets on the psycho retards thread.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's no secret,everyone knows that O.J.Simpson is being held in Nevada for an 'indefinite period of time', NOT because he was stupid enough to try to retrieve memorabilia that he lost,legally,in civil court,but because the judge,jurors,and law enforcement saw his civil jury conviction as the perfect opportunity to do what the state of California failed to do because of a few crooked cops. If the state of Nevada thought that Simpson was only guilty of being stupid enough to try to strongarm property that used to be his,Nevada would have allowed Simpson to 'buy his way' out of prison a long time ago.
DORK!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you move along and go join the other mental midgets on the psycho retards thread.
well, you are a retard, lunatic, idiot, moron, imbecile, etc. why don't you open a thread for yourself. i don't have to participate in that thread. i am perfectly NORMAL. you f***cking abnormal c***cksucker !!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Mar 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you are a retard, lunatic, idiot, moron, imbecile, etc. why don't you open a thread for yourself. i don't have to participate in that thread. i am perfectly NORMAL. you f***cking abnormal c***cksucker !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you move along and go join the other mental midgets on the psycho retards thread.
and f***ck you !! you bottom feeder !!! i hope you die soon !!!

compared to me ? you end up an IDIOT !!!
i was an academic scholar in high school and college you f***cking retard !!! so shut your idiot mouth !!! do you hear me ???

i was an honor student, a perfect 4.0 gpa in computer !!!

my parents never paid any tuition fees for me. i always had excellent grades and was always an academic scholar !!!

how about you ? a lot of Fs ????
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jXSvsEGlf84XX
i did not open that link !!! it probably describes you !! an idiot !!! i hope you DIE SOON !!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's no secret,everyone knows that O.J.Simpson is being held in Nevada for an 'indefinite period of time', NOT because he was stupid enough to try to retrieve memorabilia that he lost,legally,in civil court,but because the judge,jurors,and law enforcement saw his civil jury conviction as the perfect opportunity to do what the state of California failed to do because of a few crooked cops. If the state of Nevada thought that Simpson was only guilty of being stupid enough to try to strongarm property that used to be his,Nevada would have allowed Simpson to 'buy his way' out of prison a long time ago.
Just keepin' it REAL,O.J.!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Want to know the REAL reason why Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman are gone,and O.J.'s in jail?! Here's why: http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/11/...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's no secret,everyone knows that O.J.Simpson is being held in Nevada for an 'indefinite period of time', NOT because he was stupid enough to try to retrieve memorabilia that he lost,legally,in civil court,but because the judge,jurors,and law enforcement saw his civil jury conviction as the perfect opportunity to do what the state of California failed to do because of a few crooked cops. If the state of Nevada thought that Simpson was only guilty of being stupid enough to try to strongarm property that used to be his,Nevada would have allowed Simpson to 'buy his way' out of prison a long time ago.
Just keepin' it REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 654,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Toby 974,061
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Joe Fortuna 65,119
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min ImFree2Choose 2,609
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 43 min Bran 59
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,981
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,318
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr Toby 862
More from around the web