Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1939 Aug 11, 2014
RFD wrote:
but I think that your problem stems from you doing two too many drugs in your hippy days and it has caught up with you. Have you found the Jerry’s boxing Association yet? I told you before, you better stay away from Manny or he will punch you so hard that it sets your wheel chair in reverse at a high rate of speed with you in it.. I will give you another tip: do not set your hand brake or you will be jettisoned in reverse not on your wheels, but head over wheels. In any case remember to buckle up first, you acrimonious little booger, you.
Don’t worry, Manny won’t attack cripples such as yourself, but if you attack him, he will be forced to defend himself.
TBC...

Your above points.--------

It appears that you are not thinking clearly. It appears that you are not thinking clearly, yet again.

Not good. Not good at all.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1940 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
RFD wrote:
the White race in the U.S is being dismantled in a fashion that is really not unlike a car being dismantled at the wrecking yard.

White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of this nation.-------
I have to agree with RFD as America has lost it's intellectual and spiritual/moral moorings and is adrift in a sea of alien philosophies promulgated by so-called liberals that has deviated so badly from fundamentals in the Declaration of Independence that has put a hard-core radical Muslim in the White House. Whites may still be in control in critical sectors - but it's a white-knuckle grip practicing political correctness over civic and spiritual truth that is corrupted to it's very core. And so America is and is continuing to being invaded by illegals at the invitation of corrupt and compromised American power.

http://atlah.org/the-manning-report-live-and-...
http://www.truthandaction.org/dr-jim-garrow-n...

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#1941 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy Davis Jr., Whoopi Goldberg, Lisa Bonet, David Blumenthal, Nell Carter, Drake, Goapele, Meagan Good, Lani Guinier, Kidada Jones, Rashida Jones, Zab Judah, Jamaica Kincaid, Boris Kodjoe, Yaphet Kotto, Lenny Kravitz, Lauren London, Saoul Mamby, Rain Pryor, Tracee Ellis Ross, Rovetta, Maya Rudolf & Shyne.
There are also the Ethiopian Jews, the Beta Israel (Aka ------ The Falashas).
Clearly, there are black Jews.
But, the overwhelming majority of Jews are White.
Yo, Johnny, one thing we misunderstand is WHAT IS A JEW!?!. Now those people in the "Middle East" and any other white (RED) person claiming to be a Jew are not...that's why they call themselves Jew-"ish" which means "pertaining to". A Jew is someone descendant from the House of Judah, one of the sons of Jacob (Israel) to whom the covenant, laws, promise, repentance, and everlasting salvation were given. And we all know that from Adam all the way down to Isaac the people of the land were dark-skinned unless they fell to the plague of leprosy which turned their skin white like an albino or (R.I.P. King of Pop) Michael Jackson. And (according to scripture) Isaac begat Esau and Jacob (Israel). It mentions Esau's color and skin texture as he was "RED ALL OVER LIKE A HAIRY GARMENT", U know, like white (RED) people. Jacob's color wasn't mentioned or marvelled upon because he came out "normal", U know, dark-skinned. And (still according to scripture...because that's where those Jew"ish" people say it tells how they are the chosen) Jacob (Israel), being a dark-skinned man, begat sons all of which were from wives taken only among his people, his kind, his brethren. And Judah is one of his sons and Judah begat sons and daughters from wives likewise to the Hebrew culture and heritages. SO HOW IN THE HELL DID ALL OF JUDAH'S SEED BECOME WHITE TODAY?!?!?!? Judaism is a religion but to be a Jew U have to come out of the seedline of Judah, one of the many sons of Jacob (Israel)(dark-skinned).

Memphis, TN

#1942 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis.--------
You said "The Africans KNEW that the Negro was NOT their people and offered them as slaves to cultivate the "new world" to the west. In return the Africans received an abundance of wine, musket guns, metalworkings, who knows what else".---------
Your 2 points above.--------- You are absolutely correct.
You said "So if the Africans know that the Negro is not the same as themselves, then who are the Negro people?!?".---------
Black-Americans who have ancestral roots in African slavery & in American slavery.
U don't understand because it is a history that is kept from us. Ok, let me help, by asking, "what language (specific) did the Negro (before it was beat out of him) speak? What style of attire did he wear? By which laws did they abide? What customs were embraced? Did they believe in God? How did the Africans feel about the Negro's "intrusion" in West Africa? What was the Negro's "crown jewel" as he dwelt in West Africa? Why did the Africans hate the Negro (as they still do today)? WHO IS THE NEGRO?!?!?!?

Memphis, TN

#1943 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 2:9 says that God also knows the works of the people who say they are the Jews and ARE NOT but are of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. The real Jews don't even know that they are that seed descendant from Judah which is why Jesus came, to gather the lost sheep because they were disconnected from their roots. Jesus was a Jew!, because he descended from the House of David, who descended out of the House of Judah! And we know that Jesus was what?!?, A DARK-SKINNED MAN!!!
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#1944 Aug 12, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow that out of your culo ,dude.
Too afraid to look this up yourself hey vato?

Do not take my word for this. Do your own research on how these Khazarian "J-ews" manipulate American politics, media, major banks and education.

Doubt that you will.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#1945 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Awakener.---------
You said "Communism is Cultural Marxism".--------
Communism is a left wing ideology. On the radical left wing. Cultural Marxism is a left wing ideology. On the radical left wing. But, Communism is different than Cultural Marxism.
You said "The J-ews who settled into China placed Communism there, using Mao Zedung as their puppet".-------
Absolutely nothing of the sort.
1949.-------
The Jews who lived in China didn't place any Communism there. They couldn't.
1920 to late, 1948.-------
There were some Jews who lived in China. The Jews who lived in China, was a totally insignificant number.
So, there was absolutely no way that the Jews who lived in China could have played any significant role in communism taking power in China in 1949.
Doesn't matter if their numbers were insignificant. It only takes a small group of Khazarian (Askenazi) J-ews to influence a prominent leader in a country. Mao Zedung was taken to the liking of Communist ideals, as he has learnt it from them. He was the perfect puppet to lead his country into Communism.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#1946 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Awakener.---------
You said "Their dominance in Western education".-------
True. Why? Because Jews are so very highly educated, driven, motivated, committed, dedicated, capable & competent.
You said "Anti-Defamation groups".-------
Correct. Why? Because there is much anti-Semitism coming from the radical Right wing. There is much anti-Semitism coming from the radical left wing. There is much anti-Semitism coming from Muslims. Especially from Islamic fundamentalism.
You said "media and major banking".--------
True. Why? Because Jews are so very highly educated, driven, motivated, committed, dedicated, capable & competent.
Yes. They are very-well driven with their education and work-ethics. However, these Z-ionist J-ews (not ordinary, everyday J-ews) are only in it for themselves. They use other countries to be proxies for Isr-ael to fight their wars and economic advantages. The Rothschilds for instance, are known for this very thing with their big international group spread into other Western countries.

J-ews use the media to brainwash the American (and other Western countries) masses into thinking that Is-rael is innocent from the other Middle-Easterner countries. The Palestinians are persecuted and threatened on a daily basis with children witnessing their own parents being shot down in front of them. The likes of CNN, Fox, NBC and ABC censors these incidences due to AIPAC having a strong control on filtering out this from the media - as these Z-ionist J-ews own the media.

You, using the term "Anti-S-emitism" is what these Z-ionist J-ews want you to say to those who speak the harsh truth on this. Ironically though, these Z-ionist J-ews are descended from the original Is-raelites, as these current J-ews (Askenazi) are descended from Khazarians - who were not of Semitic origins even though they adopted J-udaism as their religion. Real S-emitics are those such as Arabs, Syrians etc.

I am afraid that you have been brainwashed by their 'brainwashing' tactics - and they want you to stay this way.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1947 Aug 12, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
You, using the term "Anti-S-emitism" is what these Z-ionist J-ews want you to say to those who speak the harsh truth on this. Ironically though, these Z-ionist J-ews are descended from the original Is-raelites, as these current J-ews (Askenazi) are descended from Khazarians - who were not of Semitic origins even though they adopted J-udaism as their religion. Real S-emitics are those such as Arabs, Syrians etc.
I am afraid that you have been brainwashed by their 'brainwashing' tactics - and they want you to stay this way.
Yes, Jews were one tribe of Israel separated from Arab tribes - and look what they've done in comparison in every field you can think of. Both claim Abraham as their father, but what have the Tribes of Israel contributed to civilization just in the number of Nobel Prizes, not to mention those of the Lost Tribes that are the core of British/American world dominance?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1948 Aug 12, 2014
Name one thing Arabs - including the poor Palestinians - have contributed to civilization besides getting Osama Bin Obama elected and making the world think they are innocent and are committed to driving Israel into the sea.

Remember: Obama Is A Muslim
&fe ature=youtu.be
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#1949 Aug 12, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jews were one tribe of Israel separated from Arab tribes - and look what they've done in comparison in every field you can think of. Both claim Abraham as their father, but what have the Tribes of Israel contributed to civilization just in the number of Nobel Prizes, not to mention those of the Lost Tribes that are the core of British/American world dominance?
Yes, however today's J-ews are not descended from the original Is-raelites during Jesus's time. Today's J-ews who occupy Israel are primarily Ashkenazi (Khazarian J-ews) who are not Sem-itic. The Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs et al - are an evil group who uses Western countries as proxies to fight their wars, and finance Israel's military and economic development.

Ordinary J-ews who just live day-by-day, living in a peaceful manner are not the problem here - it is the evil Z-ionists who are the problem.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1950 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Primarily from early July, 2010 till now. Especially from early June, 2012 till now.
African Americans self destructive behaviors from within have greatly escalated.
African Americans are self destructing from within.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are being destroyed from within.
Oh come now. You do not know that. Do note history , Johnny: The blacks have been escalating their attacks on Whites and they are getting more nasty with each generation.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1952 Aug 12, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Too afraid to look this up yourself hey vato?
Do not take my word for this. Do your own research on how these Khazarian "J-ews" manipulate American politics, media, major banks and education.
Doubt that you will.
Anyways,,

'Multiculturalism and Marxism' An Englishman Looks at the Soviet Origins of Political Correctness

http://www.reversespins.com/pcmarx.html
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1953 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, fella . Relax and take your meds like a good little Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1954 Aug 12, 2014
yon wrote:
Name one thing Arabs - including the poor Palestinians - have contributed to civilization besides getting Osama Bin Obama elected and making the world think they are innocent and are committed to driving Israel into the sea.
Remember: Obama Is A Muslim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rVtKiujQHiUXX&feature=you tu.be
Islam is winning.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1955 Aug 12, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with RFD as America has lost it's intellectual and spiritual/moral moorings and is adrift in a sea of alien philosophies promulgated by so-called liberals that has deviated so badly from fundamentals in the Declaration of Independence that has put a hard-core radical Muslim in the White House. Whites may still be in control in critical sectors - but it's a white-knuckle grip practicing political correctness over civic and spiritual truth that is corrupted to it's very core. And so America is and is continuing to being invaded by illegals at the invitation of corrupt and compromised American power.
http://atlah.org/the-manning-report-live-and-...
http://www.truthandaction.org/dr-jim-garrow-n...
Yep. And I will tell you, A lot of everyday White people are greatly helping the decline of this nation and race.. It is going to come back and latch onto their behinds like a pitbull.
Many White people are so very, very ignorant and stupid and it is getting worse.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1956 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
Well, your last batch of posts.-------
Your trademark ramblings. Your ramblings with your trademark very stupid, juvenile & childish points.
There you go attacking me again. YOu know very well that i am speaking Truth, but since you have nothing else to attack, you attack the Truth.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1957 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Primarily from early July, 2010 till now. Especially from early June, 2012 till now.
African Americans self destructive behaviors from within have greatly escalated.
African Americans are self destructing from within.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are being destroyed from within.
When racial things get cracking how many blacks do you see turning on each other? None.
How many Whites do you see turning on each other? Many.
Like I said White people are going to be truly in for it when blacks decide to launch a race war. It is definately going to happen one of these days.
YOu just look at now; Whites in general society say nothing nor do they protest when blacks attack them in great numbers. They keep very quiet. Blacks on the other hand raise hell.
It is an escalating program that is happening.
Take that punk micheal Brown for instance . Take the many, many black-onWhite attacks happenning.Blacks raise hell for their own and Whites cork up for their own. It is getting worse.
While Whites are getting the siht kicked out of them and/or killed by blacks, many whites are out coal burning like no tommorrow. Many of those blacks that are boinking whites are also taking part in the anti-white campaign of kickking the siht out of whites. Those whites that are boinking thse blacks, they are pro-black. That is fact.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1958 Aug 12, 2014
Go ahaead, johnny, ask me how I know that,.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1959 Aug 12, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted 3 links for me to check out. Which I did.
On those links, it pointed out about Muslims violating the civil rights of Christians in Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan & Turkey.
The people who live in Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan & Turkey are not White people.
Ity does not matter if they are White or not. They are christian and the Muslims are cleansing them.

There is a Cosmic shadow war going on between the Islamic God and the Christian God. What they are warring for is possession of a marble . What is that marble ? It what we call planet earth. This war is being fought on this rolling marble. Who is winning the war? The Muslim army is winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 min -TheExam- 1,420
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 5,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min I Am No One_ 836,627
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 11 min andet1987 4,683
I want to be a sex slave to elder woman (May '13) 12 min brianfesian 32
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 13 min andet1987 1,829
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 589,164
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 271,235
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min Lyndi 176,742
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr Good-Evil 3,990
More from around the web