Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#1898 Aug 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis.---------
You said "Black is a color not a nationality...and none of our brethren are this color, we come in different shades of BROWN".-------
How do the descendants of black American slaves classify according to race with the United States federal government? As African American.
You said "White is a color not a nationality...and none of their people are this color, their people come in different shades of RED".-------
How do White-Americans classify according to race with the federal government? As White.
How Americans classify according to race with the federal government matters.
Each & every one of this nations racial groups has their own goals, objectives & interests. Most of all, their own interests.
This will remain the deal into the future.
I don't really get what U're saying!!...how is that going to WAKE UP our people?!? U're pretty much saying that the wool over our eyes should remain, right?!? What is an African-American?!? Africa was named after a Caucasian named Leo Africanus and America was named after another Caucasian named Amerigo Vespucci...so what nationality is the Negro?!?...is he 2 white men?!?...seriously, is he?!? Even though the Negro was brought from West Africa, he was not African. The Africans bartered with the Arabs and the Caucasians and sold the Negro as slaves. That's why it was called the slave TRADE! The Negro were Hebrew Israelites that escaped persecution in Jerusalem by the hands of the Persians, the Romans, and the Greeks and fled south into the larger part of Africa were the could dwell, as well as hide, amongst the other dark-skinned races which would make the Hebrews hard to identify. While for centuries living in West Africa and creating one of the most successful cities in recorded history as far as agriculture, trade and commerce, medical treatments, etc, the city of Timbuktu, the Arab nations began to push as the conquered North Africa into Central Africa but was met with heavy resistance. The Caucasians were looking to come from the west side of the African coast and the Central Africans saw it coming so they met with the "invaders" to deal with them through bargains. The Africans KNEW that the Negro was NOT their people and offered them as slaves to cultivate the "new world" to the west. In return the Africans received an abundance of wine, musket guns, metalworkings, who knows what else. So if the Africans know that the Negro is not the same as themselves, then who are the Negro people?!?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1899 Aug 8, 2014
RFD.--------

Another example.

Libyas former left wing dictator, Muammar al-Gaddafi.

2011.-------

Muammar proposed that the African continent become one nation. With one currency & one military. Gaddafi proposing this was a threat to the West. The West, along with their Muslim Allies sure took action against Muammar.

The West gave many weapons to Muslims who were against Gaddafi. The West carried out many airstrikes against Muammars airforce, tanks, armoured personnel carriers, trucks & soldiers. Inflicting many casaulties on Gaddafis forces.

Muammar was overthrown, captured & neutralized.

Geez, the West sure didn't take any lip from Libyas former left wing dictatorship.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1900 Aug 9, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry Ford and many right wing people in the United States also supported Hitler prior to WWII.

You are absolutely correct.

That shows that Adolf Hitler & other Nazis were on the radical Right wing.

Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. appeared to not mind Adolf Hitler.

When Joseph was the United States ambassador to the United Kingdom from January, 1938 till late October, 1940.--------- Several times Joseph tried very vehemently for the United States to stop all military & economic aid to the United Kingdom. Several times he tried very vehemently to persuade the United Kingdoms government to come to a peace agreement with Nazi Germany.

Joseph being Irish, he wasn't too pro-United Kingdom. Joseph Kennedy Sr. also didn't seem to like Jews that much.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1901 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
There may be political alignments among governments - the m.o. is mostly self preservation.

Absolutely.

1812 till now.--------

This nation couldn't be completely isolationist. This nation had to have contact with other top nations overseas for trade.

1941 till now.-------

The United States had to have quite a presence in foreign nations.

Primarily from 1946 till now.

Especially from early, 1992 till now.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1902 Aug 9, 2014
yon.--------

1945 till 1991.------

The United States, the United Kingdom & Allies were engaged in the Cold War.

Against the former Soviet Unions former allies. The former left wing communist dictatorships which used to exist in the Eastern European nations of Bulgaria, East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia & Hungary.

Against Cubas left wing communist dictatorship.

Against Ethiopias former left wing marxist dictatorship of the Derg.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1903 Aug 9, 2014
yon.-------

Early, 1956.-------

Israel fully joined up with the United States & the United Kingdom in alliance. In the Cold War.

1956 till 1991.------

Israel was the main Ally of the United States throughout the Cold War.

1991.--------

The former Soviet Unions left wing communist dictatorship fell.

Early, 1992 till now.-------

The nations of Iran, North Korea, Libya (Libya used to), Syria, Cuba & Venezuela (Venezuela used to) have been the main rivals to the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Threats to the United States, Israels & the United Kingdoms interests.

Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organizations.------- Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Muslim Brotherhood & the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade have been the main threats to the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1904 Aug 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organizations.------- Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Muslim Brotherhood & the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade have been the main threats to the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
The Ten Lost Tribes | Where They Went, What They Are Now Called

http://fishhouseministries.com/

Johnny the above for your encyclopedic mind to digest "The False Prophet"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1905 Aug 10, 2014
ps - Matthew 10:6
but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Matthew 15:24
I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1906 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 links which you posted. I looked them over in their entirety. It pointed out Muslims violating the civil rights of Christians in Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan & Turkey.
The people who live in Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan & Turkey are not White people.
They are Christian you bone head.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1907 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back, retrieve yons posts & look them over.
I do not need to.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1908 Aug 11, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not get called out , there is something very, very wrong.
[QUOTE who="Johnny"]<quo ted text>
I'm referring to your ramblings. Your trademark ramblings have consisted of a good number of points which were correct. But, in your ramblings, most of your points are very stupid, juvenile & childish.
Ramblings? Haha.
Why do you use childish and juvenile in the same description when they both have the same meaning?
I add some humor and some fun to my posts. is all. You don't get it because you are a bone head.
I do however keep it real.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1909 Aug 11, 2014
I am sure that the ongoing soap opera (Johnny’s tirade) in this thread is a mystery to the ten or so readers of this thread . You readers do see little Johhny cakes constantly attacking me but you don’t know why he has become so pugnacious, violent and very delusional.
Now since the ten readers or so of the “wake up ,black [descendants of African-American slaves] America” thread are in the dark, RFD will explain what is going on…

About a year or so ago, I started a thread; a thread about the escalation of black people [descendants of African-American slaves] beating the hell out of white people (both Jewish and gentiles alike) all over the country and white people retaliate by acting like poo butts.. Well, he entered that thread and immediately started throwing blows wildly, windmill-style. He even went to the extent of telling me I am lying, and that is despite of all the proof that I presented. He then created a poster called a ”Desmond”.. A black fella! Well, how did I know he was black?. Well, just like he did with “Keisha-J”, Johnny gave his creation Desmond a face, a black face!
TBC....
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1910 Aug 11, 2014
Needless to say, I had to start defending myself so I launched a few spicy self-defense attacks of my own right up his can. I will just suffice it to say that he is now stewing and simmering like a pot of Gumbo. Everyone can see it Johnny.
Johnny, what have you done with the posters Keisha and Desmond, hmm?
Just how many accounts do you have that you use to bolster the “Late Night with Johnny cake” show?
Boy, I tell you.
TBC....
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1911 Aug 11, 2014
Anyways, you mentioned military battles against Muslims. Yes, those battles might have been won like you said, but they are just that, BATTLES. The Muslims are winning the WAR.
Let’s say for Instance, a thousand years ago Muslims flow-in to invade….. oh say….Christian country anywhere, the Muslims finally get beat down and back. They lost the battle ,but they won that war because they did what they set out to do- INJECT ISLAM.
There could have beeen twenty five million Muslim warriors for Islam and everyone of them were killed by the infidels, but they still won. A thousand years later in that country, the injected Islam is creating Muslim Warriors to slaughter Christians for Islam.
Oh well like the Christian bible says,“ when you get your eyeball kicked out of your head, turn your cheek to have your other eyeball kicked out”. Then the blind man says,“I see, I see the light!”. Yes sireeee.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1912 Aug 11, 2014
Speaking of eyeballs being used as Hackysacks,, did you see the link I provided in where a White man was waiting at a bus stop and some blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] kicked his peepers around like hacky sacks? White people are going to be truly in for it in the coming future. You are going to deny this, but the fact of it is is many Whites are so very, very, ignorant and stupid.
I know you don’t get it. I don’t know EXACTLY what it is about you, but I think that your problem stems from you doing two too many drugs in your hippy days and it has caught up with you. Have you found the Jerry’s boxing Association yet? I told you before, you better stay away from Manny or he will punch you so hard that it sets your wheel chair in reverse at a high rate of speed with you in it.. I will give you another tip: do not set your hand brake or you will be jettisoned in reverse not on your wheels, but head over wheels. In any case remember to buckle up first, you acrimonious little booger, you.
Don’t worry, Manny won’t attack cripples such as yourself, but if you attack him, he will be forced to defend himself.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1913 Aug 11, 2014
So did you here about Obama having another big party at the White house? This time he invited all of the crazy mass murdering and Psycho leaders from the “country of Africa”.
Not long ago he invited MUSLIMS to one of his many parties- Muslims that are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Jews and that consider Jews the descendants of pigs and apes. You go ahead and say that Muslims are not winning the war. I do not care. The truth of it is, There is a cosmic war going on between Christianity and Islam and Christianity is losing, and it is losing big time.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1914 Aug 11, 2014
Rather odd, the Christianity/Islam war is a lot like White/ descendant of African-American slave war going on; both White people and Christians in general have become complete and total degenerates while Muslims and descendants of African-American slaves are getting more aggressive and vicious as time goes on.
Again, I know you do not understand that because your brain is so very,very fried from your hippy days in the sixties.
Now you might not believe this , but I will say it anyways because it is true : a pile of debris like this IS coming to the U.S…

http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/White_Gen...

Now you might not be added to the pile, but your future White relatives WILL.
When that time does come, White peole will be very ripe in total and complete degeneracy
You do not agree with what I am saying because you have taken off your Hubble telescope- like glasses years ago and you do not/cannot see what is happening.
The new black Panther party is not like the black Panthers of yester year and they are ready for war (well, partially). I guarantee, it is only a matter of time before something very nasty gets cracking off.
I saw them [the new black Panthers] out and about spewing their their rhetoric the other day and a coupple of the “soldiers” were very light skinned blacks. Yes, Johnny , blacks that whites have created.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1915 Aug 11, 2014
Like I said, many white people are so very, very stupid and flat out ignorant.
I willl also say this again, Barack Hussein Obama and his blunders are going to go down in “African-American”[descendant of African-American slave] history.

Now do note that I put African-American in parenthesis. I did that for a reason.
I am not saying that blacks[descendants of African-Americans slaves] are smart. Most of them are severely lacking in that department and many White people in general society are quickly gaining, but in a different way. There is just no disputing that fact. When one thinks about it, it is probably a good thing about the Hispanic takeover.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1916 Aug 11, 2014
The question is is what is going to be the next “prez”?

1. A woman.
2. A big toothy pearly white grin.

Just more Image and Symbolism with no substance. Just too funny.

WHO this country oh so desperately needs for a leader is a Vladmir Putin, or a Margaret Thatcher, or a Winston Churchill, or a Benjamin Netanyahu. But, sadly to say, it will never happen.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1917 Aug 11, 2014
The other day I heard a fella say , "God bless America" to another fella.
So very ignorant and stupid he was. I just looked at him and smiled.
He should have said god save America'. But since this is Obamaville, he wouldn't understand the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 778,690
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 11 min Doctor REALITY 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min LTM 560,563
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 43 min Doctor REALITY 2
Moses never existed 55 min KiMare 837
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 58 min dallas75225 70
Washington Wizard's guard John Wall SHOULD BE S... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,354
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,474
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 15 hr risque 137