#1792 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

#1793 Aug 5, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello RFD,
Granted, different sites give differing stats, depending on criteria. Here's another:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_th...
Also you can comb through ABS-CBN for more on it.
Were you in the service, or doing business there? I have ties there myself, and know something of it, and Asia in general.
Did you notice on wikipedia that a citation is needed?
Anyways, do you know that Jackie Chan has stated that the USA is the most corrupt nation in the world?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1794 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to stand up on two feet, Somalian communist.
You are an ebola stewed pikaninny.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1795 Aug 5, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti defamation league DID remain quiet.

You are incorrect. You are incorrect, yet again.

I'm not going to bother re-typing my previous responses back to you regarding this.

I pointed out in-depth about this dynamic in my previous posts, posts #1747, 1749 & 1750. On page 85.---------

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8... .
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1796 Aug 5, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Her is what I want you to do; I want you to put those Hubble telescope- like eyeglasses in front of your old antique glazzy's and lean forward getting real close like to your monitor and peep on this...
http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/councilwoman-...
after looking, lean back in your wheel chair, cripple, and then take a deep breath and calmly asses what you see.
You do not know the definition of "Cumbo" so I will lead you to a link ...
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin...
Have a nice day, little bo peep.

Your above post.-------- Yet another one of your trademark very stupid & ridiculous posts.

Either you are very forgetful. Or, you have a major problem with your comprehension.

I state this, because in one of my previous responses back to you, I said that Laurie Cumbos great grandfather on her fathers side had White ancestry.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1797 Aug 5, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Now when those so-called "knock out games" first got cracking, the police did not patrol to STOP the blacks from their strong arm thugery.

When the very first reports of the knock out game were happening, there were many New York City police patrols. Police officers in uniform on foot & in police cars. Undercover police.

New York City police cannot be covering every area at once. It is impossible. There isn't enough police to be covering every area.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1798 Aug 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-to -make-4-45-p-m--statement-as-s hutdown-looms-202440939.html See, black America, THIS is the man you were SO glad made it into the whitehouse! THIS is the man you thought was going to 'pay whitey back' and right all of the wrongs that would make life so much better for so many of you! But the REALITY is that this man has brought nothing but CONSTANT CONTROVERSY with him since he became the political leader of this country! This man is going to 'sell the soul' of the United States of America to the UN and then LAUGH at you ignorant Americans he sees as being a bunch of spoiled brats who just don't know how good they have it in America, even in poverty! You people cheered and cheered and cheered with O.J. Simpson walked out of his criminal trial a free man, and now many of you look STOOPID because he has reaped what sown! Now all of you people are cheering and blindly supporting your 'pay whitey back' president, and you're going to feel SO betrayed when you finally see him for what he is: A historical political figure trying to capitalize on an opportunity to be the person who was credited for 'changing the world'! Yes, black America, the Holy Bible says that 'many anti-christs' will exist when the last days come, and the REALITY is, many of you people...aren't ready for the end-time events that are coming to world!!!
Hahahahahahaha

What a lying sack of shit you are.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1799 Aug 5, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>They not so-called "knockout games".

They sure were.

The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs who attacked the White Jews in the knockout game.------- Those attacks were of the same m.o. how African American thugs attacked White Gentiles.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1800 Aug 5, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you do not have a problem with Logic and reasoning, because you do not have any.

Three minutes before you typed up your above post, you should have gotten a small mirror & held it in front of your face.

You totally lack logic & reasoning.

On Topix religion thread.-------

Several months ago, I looked over the last several pages of that thread. I saw where you were blogging with a few other posters. You were pulling the exact, same stunt with those few other posters.

You address a post to them. They respond back. You blog with them for 3 months. Within that 3 month time frame, you address the exact, same subject matter back to them 3 more times. Those posters have to re-type their initial response back to you 3 more times.

Either you are very forgetful. Or, you have a major problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberately overlooking the points which have been typed up. Or, you are trolling.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1801 Aug 5, 2014
RFD.-------

On Topix Trayvon Martin thread.------

Where you were blogging with that other poster. He was just giving you one sentence responses back. You know why?------ Because over 97% of your points were very stupid, juvenile & childish.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1802 Aug 5, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPeACE.----- ---

You said "They were war crimes":-------

Israels military operations against the Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organization Hamas are not any such war crimes.

You said "Israeli officials have prided the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) on abiding by principles of international law at war, or international humanitarian law (IHL) as it is commonly referred to. In fact, the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., Ron Dermer, declared that the IDF deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for its "unimaginable restraint".---------

Your 2 points here.-------- You are right on the mark.

Ron Dermers statement, that the "IDF deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for its unimaginable restraint".-------- Ron is 150% correct.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1803 Aug 5, 2014

You said "The civilian death toll for the past three weeks alone in the Gaza Strip has risen over 1,500, hundreds which are children".-------

Correct.

You said "Whis is clear indication that the Israeli forces are not exercising restraint, but rather, are committing war crimes".--------

Nope.

Why have there been Palestinian civilian casualties? Because the Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organization Hamas have been using Palestinian civilians as human shields.

You said "Article 51 of the UN Charter states clearly:"Nothing shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations".-------

Correct.

Israel has been responding to the Islamic fundamentalist Hamas attacks.

So, Israel has been fully justified in their military operations.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1804 Aug 5, 2014

You said "Israel's right to self-defense in occupied territory has been questioned by many international legal scholars, and dismissed by the International Court of Justice in its Advisory Opinion on the Wall, on the premise that Israel cannot invoke this right in territory it exercises complete control over".-------

What the International Court of Justice in its Advisory Opinion on the Wall stated, so what.

Those few judges on that court which said that, they aren't Israelis living in Israel. Those few judges haven't come under constant attacks from Islamic fundamentalist terrorists.

The International Court of Justice doesn't rule over Israel.

Israel is its own independent nation.

What the International Court of Justice stated on the Wall.------ So what.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1805 Aug 5, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPeACE wrote:
Gaza remains occupied under international law, because Israel maintains control over its borders, water sources, electricity, population registry and reserves the right to enter, shell, and bombard Gaza, which we have seen escalate to epic proportions over the past three weeks. Last week, Israel shelled Gaza’s sole power plant, and most Palestinians now have access to electricity for only two hours a day. According to the Palestinian Energy Authority, it could take months to repair the damage.

Your 6 points above.--------- You are correct.

Why did this happen? Because of the actions of the Islamic fundamentalists. Especially because of the Hamas terrorist organization.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1806 Aug 5, 2014

You said "Israel's complete control over the residents of Gaza confirms that it still maintains a duty as occupier to ensure the well-being and security of the Palestinian people".-------

Correct. That is exactly what Israel has been doing. Israels presence in Gaza is way, way more beneficial to the Palestinian people. Compared to the presence, thuggery & terrorism of Islamic fundamentalists. Especially coming from the Hamas terrorist organization.

You said "Article 52 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions allows only the targeting of military personnel and military establishments, or in some exceptional cases, civilian establishments used for military purposes".--------

Correct.

What Article 52 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions has stated in its entirety.-------- Israel has fully abided by it.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1808 Aug 5, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPeACE wrote:
In violation of this article, Israel has bombed several mosques and churches, which are also protected by the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in Times of War.

IIsrael did not violate any points of that charter. Israel did not violate any points of the charter of the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in Times of War.

Since, those mosques & churches were housing many Islamic fundamentalists from the Hamas terrorist organization.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1809 Aug 5, 2014

You said "NeoCons/Zionists / Nazis".-------

One cannot lump Neo-Conservatives/Zionists (On one the one hand) with Nazis. Neo-Conservatives/Zionists are different than Nazis.

You said "Right wing Christian Coalition are the real Anti_Americans, Anti-US constitution".-------

The Right wing Christian Coalition is pro-United States & pro-American Constitution.

You said "Anti_human rights".-------

Right wing Christian Coalition is pro-human rights.

Leftists only focus on human rights abuses which have allegedly been committed by some foreign radical Right wing forces.

Islamic fundamentalists only focus on human rights abuses which have allegedly been committed against radical Muslim forces.

Right wingers focus on human rights abuses which have been committed on the radical political left wing, radical political Right wing & Islamic fundamentalists.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1810 Aug 5, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPeACE.----- -

You said "Anti-peace".-----

The Right wing Christian Coalition is pro-peace. Peace through strength. Peace by supporting the United States very loyal Allies throughout the world. Especially Israel.

You said "Anti-World".-------

Right wing Christian Coalition is pro-world. Primarily supporting the United States very loyal Allies throughout the world. Especially Israel.

You said "Anti-civil liberty".--------

Right wing Christian Coalition is pro-civil liberties.

You said "Bushjr & Co., had been tried for war crimes agianst huamnity at the International War crimes Tribunal".-------

No one from the former presidential administration of Republican George Bush Jr. has ever been tried at the International Court of the Hague.

They won't. Not going to happen. Ever.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1811 Aug 5, 2014

You said "you past ugly war histories".--------

Clearly, the United States has been in a good number of wars. Why? Because of the very aggressive actions of foreign nations or radical foreign organizations.

The United States involvement in all of these wars.------ World War 1, World War 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Operation Desert Storm, invasion of Afghanistan & the 2003 invasion of Iraq.--------

The United States had to have a direct involvement in these wars. The United States involvement was very just & noble. Very just & noble causes.

You said "Not a Somalian Communist! As no Somalian are communist".------

There have been (Still are) Somali communists.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1812 Aug 5, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPeACE.----- --

I still have to respond back to a few of your previous posts to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by early Thursday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min scientia potentia... 29,297
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 637,804
I never REALIZED........ 14 min Doctor REALITY 9
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min scientia potentia... 44,205
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min scientia potentia... 618,225
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 181,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web