Wake up, Black America!!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPeACE

United States

#1772 Aug 4, 2014
An NFL Fan AKA Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so slow, all you can do is paste your worn out lies from before, Somali communist pirate.
BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!
And you offer same BS posts , most your posts filled with one/two line ad hominems, you war mongering grunt!

Not lies , you can do the research , as you war mongers/war-for-profiteer supporter of course will denied you past ugly war histories...

Again!

Not a Somalian Communist ! As no Somalian are communist , get a history book , you uneducated dumbazz

And stop changing poster posts!

ActuaLLY YOU NFL are real foreigners on this soil, you the war mongering NeoCons/Zionists /Nazis with Right wing Christain Coalition are the real Anti_Americans, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-peace, Anti-World, Anti-civil liberty,.... you warring animals had caused many wars at home and abroad with you extremist right wing Idealogy... And over 90% of my Americans/immigrants want no war and world knows you US mercenary/war-for-profiteers/r eligious fundies are real world war mongers. Know now take you BS ,you minions of Satan and return to hell hole where you come from , as this land don't belong to you as you stole , and mass murdered many , In what we all called American Holocaust, as many as over 110 million Natives indians of N.America died because of your US wars/genocial agendas on the native population, this is only tip of iceberg of your Ugly US war history on the world population. know now ruminate as you guilty of world wars crimes against humanity! Bushjr(Christrians fundie) & Co., had been tried for war crimes agianst huamnity at the International War crimes Tribunal, you next US mercenaries! Justice will be served, One for world Humanity! BAbabababbabaaa.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#1773 Aug 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I lie , i can't do the research , as you war mongers/war-for-profiteer supporter
! BAbabababbabaaa.
You're not literate enough to research who your father was, Somalian pirate. Maybe you check down by the docks for him.

BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!!!!!

USA

#1774 Aug 4, 2014
should
HasbhaRAT Trolls Belters

Salt Lake City, UT

#1775 Aug 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I lie , i can't do the research , as you war mongers/war-for-profiteer supporter
! BAbabababbabaaa.

You're not literate enough to research who your father was, Somalian pirate. Maybe you check down by the docks for him.
BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!!!!!
Are you a goat or some weird breed of sheep?

You're that Afro American with the somali parents, lying foreign creep?

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Where ? Direct impersonator stand , as about where he stands on wars/ war-for-profitering...

And i stand in human excrement, in piss...
?

You're too stupid to stand up on two feet, Somalian communist.
Still crawling on all fours, chimp.

You stand in human excrement, in piss.......as if we did not already know that, Loonie Larry Latrine.

United States

#1776 Aug 4, 2014
IDiot AKA An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!!!!!
i talking about you war mongering pinhead, you can;'t even do research ! if you so literate explain to me about round of these US global macroeconomic warfare , QE3 what am talking about , if you can not explain you are uneducated warmongering lowlife grunt!

FYI Not a A Somalian pirate! And you call me A somalian communist, so which one i'm
? As i'm neither, you have a brain of grunt airhead!
Stop inciting war among races, you moron, get back into you hell hole where you come from , pissoff satanic lowlife Minions from hell, you war -for-profiteers goto to hell! As an American, you another imbecile i don't want to associate with kind, you bring wars among races, i will have none of that , as you not even human but lowlife war mongering Neocon/Zionist/Nazi trash, Go ruminate if you human, you inciting races , nations to many wars is most heinous crime ! you lowllife war mongers scvmbags should be all locked up, most good Americans and world will not take it no more, its time you go back to your hell hole where you come from and take you war machines and dump it all in ocean, its better for world humanity! despicable ignorant scvms like you need to be jailed for inciting wars!

Bushjr & co had been tried for war crimes against human at international War crimes tribunal, you next lowlife poster NFL AKA Idiot! One for world humanity, justice will be served sooner or later , you US mercenaries will face for war crimes! no if and but about it!Q ABbababababaaa

USA

#1777 Aug 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i
FYI I AM a Somalian pirate! And you call me A somalian communist, so i am an idiot! One for if and shit! ABbababababaaa
Quit your whinging, Somalian communist pirate. You can barely read or write, so come back after you arrive in the US on your floating door, illiterate cretin.

ABbababababaaa!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#1778 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Quit your whinging, Somalian communist pirate. You can barely read or write, so come back after you arrive in the US on your floating door, illiterate cretin.
ABbababababaaa!!!!!!!!!!
U worst as you keep as you uneducated, i have seen you write more than two sentences, as most of you posts are Ad homimems

Again no such animal a Somalian communist pirate, get a history book you uneducated war mongering Imp! bahahahaa

Not a Somalian Communist ! As no Somalian are communist , get a history book , you uneducated dumbazz

And stop changing poster posts!

ActuaLLY YOU NFL are real foreigners on this soil, you the war mongering NeoCons/Zionists /Nazis with Right wing Christain Coalition are the real Anti_Americans, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-peace, Anti-World, Anti-civil liberty,.... you warring animals had caused many wars at home and abroad with you extremist right wing Idealogy... And over 90% of my Americans/immigrants want no war and world knows you US mercenary/war-for-profiteers/r eligious fundies are real world war mongers. Know now take you BS ,you minions of Satan and return to hell hole where you come from , as this land don't belong to you as you stole , and mass murdered many , In what we all called American Holocaust, as many as over 110 million Natives indians of N.America died because of your US wars/genocial agendas on the native population, this is only tip of iceberg of your Ugly US war history on the world population. know now ruminate as you guilty of world wars crimes against humanity! Bushjr(Christrians fundie) & Co., had been tried for war crimes agianst huamnity at the International War crimes Tribunal, you next US mercenaries! Justice will be served, One for world Humanity! BAbabababbabaaa.

USA

#1779 Aug 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Again I am an animal and a Somalian communist pirate! bahahahaa

I enjoy being a Somalian Communist ! As all Somalian are communist!!!!

I been tried for war crimes agianst huamnity at the International War crimes Tribunal, i next US mercenaries! Justice will be served, One for turd Humanity! BAbabababbabaaa.
I enjoy seeing you confused and frazzled, Somalian pirate. You're out of your league and you know it. Tell me who is going to arrest me for laughing at your pathetic self.

BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!!!
UidiotRaceMakeAW orldPEace

United States

#1780 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing you confused and frazzled, Somalian pirate. You're out of your league and you know it. Tell me who is going to arrest me for laughing at your pathetic self.
BAbabababbabaaa!!!!!!!
International war crimes tribunal! will do you in, as they tried Bushjr and Co for war crimes against humanity, sooner of later ! As you NFL even admit you a war monger in your post way back!

Not a Somalian pirate Communist ! As no Somalian are communist , get a history book , you uneducated dumbazz

ActuaLLY YOU NFL are real foreigners on this soil, you the war mongering NeoCons/Zionists /Nazis with Right wing Christain Coalition are the real Anti_Americans, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-peace, Anti-World, Anti-civil liberty,.... you warring animals had caused many wars at home and abroad with you extremist right wing Idealogy... And over 90% of my Americans/immigrants want no war and world knows you US mercenary/war-for-profiteers/r eligious fundies are real world war mongers. Know now take you BS ,you minions of Satan and return to hell hole where you come from , as this land don't belong to you as you stole , and mass murdered many , In what we all called American Holocaust, as many as over 110 million Natives indians of N.America died because of your US wars/genocidal agendas on the native population, this is only tip of iceberg of your Ugly US war history on the world population. know now ruminate as you guilty of world wars crimes against humanity! Bushjr(Christrians fundie) & Co., had been tried for war crimes agianst huamnity at the International War crimes Tribunal, you next US mercenaries! Justice will be served, One for world Humanity! BAbabababbabaaa.

USA

#1781 Aug 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>International war crimes tribunal!
I AM a Somalian pirate Communist ! As all Somalian are communist ,! BAbabababbabaaa.
No tribunal exists, Somalian slob. Why so ignorant?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1782 Aug 5, 2014
Since America/Brits/Israel will not repent of their their evil decadence and tolerance of anti-Torah homosexual and liberal ways, they have entered into a period of terrorism, drought, pestilence, war and captivity for following the ways of the mystery religions of the past, namely Egypt and Babylon promulgated by the Sun-Worshipping Roman Catholic Church whose multitudes are flooding across the borders and bringing Muslim hordes along with them.
uidiotRACEMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#1783 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT A sOMALIAN 1 BUT THERE IS, a International War Crime Tribunal, as u have to do is do the research, you day will come MTF, you US mercenaries/war mongers/war-for-profiteers will tried or war crimes sooner or late, no escape from justice! You not above the law, you day will come No if and Butts about it! One for world humanity@ u! bababababaabaaa
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers

Germany

#1784 Aug 5, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

I AM a Somalian pirate Communist ! As all Somalian are communist ,! BAbabababbabaaa.
We all know you're a somalian pirate, CARROT FACE, so why keep on about it, cretin?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1785 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs were attacking Jews in the knockout game, the Anti-Defamation League didn't stand down at all. Law enforcement didn't stand down at all.
Immediately after there were reports of the knockout game happening, law enforcement was investigating.
Let me correct you. Now when those so-called "knock out games" first got cracking, the police did not patrol to STOP the blacks from their strong arm thugery..
Hannity interviewed a NY patrolman about it, he goes into great detail about it. It is also in text for the internet. Let your fingers do the walking.
Now we have to make something clear here fella. Now You know earlier before this thread, I was hitting you with all kinds of spicy attacks and it is still festering in your pot like Gumbo.
That is why you keep trying to insult me. Not goig to work. I only laugh at your childish ankle biting nonsense. You are like the mentally ill mouse that keeps charging the wall.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1786 Aug 5, 2014
HasbhaRAT Shill Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you're a somalian pirate, CARROT FACE, so why keep on about it, cretin?
WHy don't you two boneheads go back into your nursery.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1787 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

#1788 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

#1789 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attacked Jews in the "knockout game".--------- Immediately, the Anti-Defamation League came forward & spoke out against the actions of the African American thugs.
Immediately, law enforcement came out & spoke out against the actions of the African American thugs.
Law enforcement went after those thugs. When those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs were caught, they were prosecuted.
The anti defamation league DID remain quiet. YOU do not know what you are talking about.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1790 Aug 5, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "Those are not typical "knock out games".-------
They sure were. The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs who attacked the White Jews in the knockout game.------- Those attacks were of the same m.o. how African American thugs attacked White Gentiles.
Again, you do not know what you are talking about. Those actions on the Jews in New york are nothing new. The SA amongst many other groups have used those tactics to drive people from areas. The blacks are doing it in NY because those Jews are "Renovating" their neighborhoods. Just stop your cry baby antics right now little bo peep..
NOw you say that Cumbo is not a product of coal burning. Her is what I want you to do; I want you to put those Hubble telescope- like eyeglasses in front of your old antique glazzy's and lean forward getting real close like to your monitor and peep on this...

http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/councilwoman-...

after looking, lean back in your wheel chair, cripple, and then take a deep breath and calmly asses what you see.

You do not know the definition of "Cumbo" so I will lead you to a link ...

http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin...

Have a nice day, little bo peep.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1791 Aug 5, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Many J-ews (not all) are deceitful beings who do not care about who they use, or how they utilize their Host nations. Their dominance in Western education, Anti-Defamation groups, media and major banking has got a firm grip on what agendas are placed in Western countries, and how they are used as proxies to fight their wars. Why do you think America is Is-rael's best friend?
It is best if you would research on the organization of AIPAC (American Is-rael Public Affairs Committee) and how they have a huge influence on American politics.
You sure are an angry goomer. I suggest you read this book....

Angry Whitemen by Michael Kimmel.

So in your mind, who are the real Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Darwins Stepchild 880,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 603,453
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr karl44 3,987
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 579
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 2 hr rahuk 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,291
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,649
More from around the web