Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1705 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be sort of interesting to see what would happen if the descendant of African-American slave race made up about 50 to 60 percent of this nation.

Well, not going to happen. Nothing even faintly close.

Americans who classify as African Amreican are 12.2% to 12.4% of the United States population.

African Americans have only been able to main this percentage because of immigration from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

1965 till now.-------

Immigrants from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa had to classify as black. Or, as African American.

This is changing.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time, they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community".

Social engineering at work.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1706 Aug 1, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "I am going to share something with you that you probably do not know: Now in Crown Heights, Laurie Cumbo [ product of coal burning ]".-----

Laurie is not a product of coal burning. Her mother is black & her father is black.

You said "has incited blacks to attack Jews".-------

She did not incite blacks.

In my next post, I'll list what she stated.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1707 Aug 1, 2014
RFD.--------

What Laurie Cumbo said.-------

"her African American constituents had expressed fear of being "pushed out of their homes by Jewish landlords", and that resentment towards the Jewish residents of Crown Heights "offer possible insight as to how young African American teens could conceivably commit a 'hate crime' against a community that they know very little about.'

What Laurie said was inflammatory. But, it wasn't inciting blacks to attack Jews.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1708 Aug 1, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "and it grew to epidemic proportions".--------

Granted, some Jews were attacked. But, it was no epidemic proportions.

You said "The anti defamation league stands down".--------

The Anti-Defamation League didn't stand down at all. The Anti-Defamation League immediately came out & criticized Laurie Cumbos statement.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1709 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Once the Jews take over that neighborhood they are not going to kiss black arse.

Correct.

White Gentiles collectively don't kiss African American (Descendants of black American slaves) behinds either.

Which Whites appear to have some sympathy for African Americans?-------

1. Young White leftwing anarchist youths who are from 13 to 22 years old.

2. Whites who are in leadership positions in the Democratic Party, unions, social work or health care field. These Whites are making money off of African Americans. These Whites are making careers off of African Americans.

White left wing anarchist youths lose their views by 24 years old.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1710 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
The anti-defamation league and the law stood down for reasons to allow blacks to do what they want.

Nothing of the sort.

Your above post (Most of your other posts), more of your trademark very stupid, ridiculous points. If you are trolling, try at least to make your points at least 2% legitimate.

When African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attacked Jews in the "knockout game".--------- Immediately, the Anti-Defamation League came forward & spoke out against the actions of the African American thugs.

Immediately, law enforcement came out & spoke out against the actions of the African American thugs.

Law enforcement went after those thugs. When those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs were caught, they were prosecuted.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1711 Aug 1, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "Yes they are being driven out of their neighborhoods".-------

Yep, they sure are.

You said "But, Johnny, they are being driven into others".--------

Correct.

Those African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are going into other African American neighborhoods. Where their fate is the same. They are trapped in a totally dead-end, hopeless situation.

This will be their fate.--------

1. They will commit a crime & receive a prison sentence.

2. Or, they will become a victim of homicide at the hands of another African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

Either way, they will fail in life.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1712 Aug 1, 2014
The Awakener.---------

Your 1 previous post to me.------ Those names which you listed in your post were Jews. They aren't Zionists. I'm aware of which Jews are not Zionists. Which Jews are Zionists.

I have to step out now for the evening. Hopefully, I should have some time by Sunday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1713 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Jews do have a lot of money and control a lot of things. But they are NOT the Source of the problems of the world. I will tell you,, black people [ descendants of slaves] in the U.S are bigger PROBLEM in the U.S than any Jews are.
J-ews (Z-ionist Organization) are using Blacks to pull down American society, that is why the Anti-Defamation League (controlled by J-ews) have made it easy for Blacks to have this self-entitlement mentality they parade around, not wanting to better themselves by studying and working hard - instead, they spread their violent, indolent and sexual immoralities upon others in society.

"The continued use of “anti-Sem-itism” as a weapon against its critics — even to the extent of the recent invention of a “New anti-Sem-itism”— is essential for the survival of Z-ionism because it serves to deflect attention from the lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, war profiteering, blatant violations of international law, and barbaric crimes against humanity."

Charles A. Weisman
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1714 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to share something with you that you probably do not know:
Now in Crown Heights, Laurie Cumbo [ product of coal burning] has incited blacks to attack Jews and it grew to epic proportions. Thse are not "knock out games at all but a strong tactic to drive jews out of town. Naturally it is not going to work. The anti defamation league stands down.
Anyways , I will just suffice it to say that in the end, that is where the blacks will get it- in the end.
Believe me, the Jews are not like your common white people. Once the Jews take over that neighborhood they are not going to kiss black arse.
Many J-ews (not all) are deceitful beings who do not care about who they use, or how they utilize their Host nations. Their dominance in Western education, Anti-Defamation groups, media and major banking has got a firm grip on what agendas are placed in Western countries, and how they are used as proxies to fight their wars. Why do you think America is Is-rael's best friend?

It is best if you would research on the organization of AIPAC (American Is-rael Public Affairs Committee) and how they have a huge influence on American politics.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1716 Aug 2, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Senecus.
I did not say nor insinuate that the Islands are not corrupt..All countries are corrupt.
Yes, different sites do give different stats. It all depends on the creator of the site offering their info. Yes?
Agree, as stated ;)
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the military. I stayed there afterwards to as you say "doing business" of sorts..
It was a number of years ago.
It must have been before Mt. Pinatubo eruption in early '90s. And thank you for your service.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1717 Aug 2, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Jews do have a lot of money and control a lot of things. But they are NOT the Source of the problems of the world. I will tell you,, black people [ descendants of slaves] in the U.S are bigger PROBLEM in the U.S than any Jews are.

Your 3 points above.-------- You are 150% right on the mark.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1718 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener.---------

You said "I'm sorry to say this, but the Z-ionist J-ews are indeed wanting to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics".-------

No, these are not the Zionist Jews.

You said "George Soros is a prime example on advocating this sort of filth".-------

George Soros is Jewish. But, he is not a Zionist.

You said "CBS is owned by Murray Rothstein (aka Sumner Redstone)".---------

True. Murray Rothstein is Jewish. But, he is not a Zionist.

You said "The Z-onist J-ews also advocated 'the Feminist Movement"multiculturalism ' and now, Gay Marriages".-------

Those were Jews. But, they were not the Zionists.

You said "The American Federation of Teachers is run by J-ews".-------

True.

The Jews who run the American Federation Teachers (AFT) union are not Zionists.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1719 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>Barbara Lerner Spectre
Betty Friedan
Gloria Steinem
Robin Morgan
These names are examples of the Z-ionists who were advocating feminism.

Barbara Lerner Spectre, Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem & Robin Morgan are all Jewish. They are left wing Jewish feminist women. They are not Zionists.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1720 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
J-ews (Z-ionist Organization) are using Blacks to pull down American society.

Not at all.

Jewish-Americans don't want to see American society go down. Because if American society would go down, Jewish-Americans would go down also.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1721 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>the Anti-Defamation League (controlled by J-ews) have made it easy for Blacks to have this self-entitlement mentality they parade around, not wanting to better themselves by studying and working hard - instead, they spread their violent, indolent and sexual immoralities upon others in society.

Your points above about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior.--------- You are absolutely correct.

But, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is not to blame for African Americans very lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive behavior.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1722 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener.---------

You said "even to the extent of the recent invention of a "New anti-Semi-tism".---------

Anti-Semitism is not any invention at all. Anti-Semitism has been in existence for many, many generations.

There is a lot of anti-Semitism on the radical Right wing. There is a lot of anti-Semitism on the radical left wing. There is a lot of anti-Semitism among Muslims. Especially among Islamic fundamentalists.

You said "the lying, cheating, stealing".--------

Bernie Madoff partook in this behavior. Bernie Madoff was the very, very rare exception among Jews. Most Jews are very classy, cultured & honorable people.

Jews have made many contributions to the United States & to the whole world in these areas.-------

Agriculture, science, medicine, math, law, politics, engineering, architecture, finance, banking, heavy industry, light industry, shipping, railroads, trucks, airplanes, newspapers, television, computers, space programs, satellites, military technology, military tactics & strategy.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1723 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener.--------

You said "blatant violations of international law".--------

Israels actions haven't been any violations of any international law.

You said "and barbaric crimes against humanity".--------

Israel hasn't committed any crimes against humanity.

Most of the nations throughout the world are aligned with Israel.

Mexico, most of the nations of Central America, South America, North Africa, black Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & Asia are aligned with Israel.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1724 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>It is best if you would research on the organization of AIPAC (American Is-rael Public Affairs Committee) and how they have a huge influence on American politics.

AIPAC is a very great organization.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1725 Aug 2, 2014
The Awakener.---------

You said "Their dominance in Western education".-------

True. Why? Because Jews are so very highly educated, driven, motivated, committed, dedicated, capable & competent.

You said "Anti-Defamation groups".-------

Correct. Why? Because there is much anti-Semitism coming from the radical Right wing. There is much anti-Semitism coming from the radical left wing. There is much anti-Semitism coming from Muslims. Especially from Islamic fundamentalism.

You said "media and major banking".--------

True. Why? Because Jews are so very highly educated, driven, motivated, committed, dedicated, capable & competent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 min truth 687
The Future of Politics in America 3 min Nohweh 291
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Aura Mytha 88,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 31 min Rosa_Winkel 276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web