Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself I think t would be quite funny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1684 Jul 31, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be blogging within a 3 month time frame, you address the exact, same subject matter back to me three more times. I have to re-type my initial response back to you three more times. This has happened many times.
Sometimes you have to look within yourself.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1686 Jul 31, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
All religion i know of ignore the 1st 4 of the 10 Commandments or make up their own spin. The rest they are all in accord with.
Religions are all about control yon.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1687 Jul 31, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
All religion i know of ignore the 1st 4 of the 10 Commandments or make up their own spin. The rest they are all in accord with.
All religions can be used for good, or bad. without the bad, there can be no good. Without the good there can be no good. Dig wum sayin.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1688 Jul 31, 2014
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1689 Jul 31, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Awakener.--------
You said "Z-ionist J-ews who want to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics".-------
No, Zionist Jews aren't doing this.
You said "Z-ionist J-ews want to preserve their ethnicity by preserving their "Whiteness".-------
True.
One cannot lump all Jews in the same boat. There are Jews on the political left wing & Jews on the political Right wing.
Jews on the political left wing are in unison with White Gentiles who are on the political left wing.
Jews on the political Right wing are in unison with White Gentiles who are on the political Right wing.
I'm sorry to say this, but the Z-ionist J-ews are indeed wanting to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics. Many people do not believe this, but the Z-ionists who control the media are doing what they can to do this. Think of Viacom (MTV) for instance. They ruthlessly display promiscuity and other sexual images such as having Miley Cyrus performing sexual moves with a male singer on stage - in front of family with children. The rest of Hollywood is doing the same thing with their display of violence, profanity, single mothers and Black rappers/singers being glorified to make White women lust for them. George Soros is a prime example on advocating this sort of filth.

CBS is owned by Murray Rothstein (aka Sumner Redstone).

The Z-ionist J-ews also advocated 'the Feminist Movement''multiculturalism' and now, Gay Marriages. All these to undermine Western traditional core morals, values and ethics.

The American Federation of Teachers is run by J-ews and the ADL has infiltrated the Public Schools, brainwashing young children with homosexual and race-mixing books.

Barbara Lerner Spectre
Betty Friedan
Gloria Steinem
Robin Morgan

These names are examples of the Z-ionists who were advocating feminism - a tactic in dismantling the roles of women in Western society.

Of course, the majority of J-ews are not in agreement with all these. Many J-ews oppose this sort of infiltration into American and other Western organizations undermining Western culture.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1690 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Here....
http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/mo...
I do not see the Phillipines anywhere on the list of seventeen most corrupt nations.
I myself lived in the Philippines for five years. It isn't that bad.
Keep it real. Let's not get out of hand with the 'way out' stuff.
Hello RFD,

Granted, different sites give differing stats, depending on criteria. Here's another:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_th...

Also you can comb through ABS-CBN for more on it.

Were you in the service, or doing business there? I have ties there myself, and know something of it, and Asia in general.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1691 Aug 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello RFD,
Granted, different sites give differing stats, depending on criteria. Here's another:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_th...
Also you can comb through ABS-CBN for more on it.
Were you in the service, or doing business there? I have ties there myself, and know something of it, and Asia in general.
Hello Senecus.
I did not say nor insinuate that the Islands are not corrupt..All countries are corrupt.
Yes, different sites do give different stats. It all depends on the creator of the site offering their info. Yes?
I was in the military. I stayed there afterwards to as you say "doing business" of sorts..
It was a number of years ago.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1692 Aug 1, 2014
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1694 Aug 1, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to say this, but the Z-ionist J-ews are indeed wanting to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics. Many people do not believe this, but the Z-ionists who control the media are doing what they can to do this. Think of Viacom (MTV) for instance. They ruthlessly display promiscuity and other sexual images such as having Miley Cyrus performing sexual moves with a male singer on stage - in front of family with children. The rest of Hollywood is doing the same thing with their display of violence, profanity, single mothers and Black rappers/singers being glorified to make White women lust for them. George Soros is a prime example on advocating this sort of filth.
CBS is owned by Murray Rothstein (aka Sumner Redstone).
The Z-ionist J-ews also advocated 'the Feminist Movement''multiculturalism' and now, Gay Marriages. All these to undermine Western traditional core morals, values and ethics.
The American Federation of Teachers is run by J-ews and the ADL has infiltrated the Public Schools, brainwashing young children with homosexual and race-mixing books.
Barbara Lerner Spectre
Betty Friedan
Gloria Steinem
Robin Morgan
These names are examples of the Z-ionists who were advocating feminism - a tactic in dismantling the roles of women in Western society.
Of course, the majority of J-ews are not in agreement with all these. Many J-ews oppose this sort of infiltration into American and other Western organizations undermining Western culture.
A lot of Jews do have a lot of money and control a lot of things. But they are NOT the Source of the problems of the world. I will tell you,, black people [ descendants of slaves] in the U.S are bigger PROBLEM in the U.S than any Jews are.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1695 Aug 1, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to say this, but the Z-ionist J-ews are indeed wanting to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics.
Just because Jerry Springer's show motto is "the down fall of western civilization" doesn';t mean he is trying to destroy the world..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1696 Aug 1, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to say this,
I am going to share something with you that you probably do not know:

Now in Crown Heights, Laurie Cumbo [ product of coal burning] has incited blacks to attack Jews and it grew to epic proportions. Thse are not "knock out games at all but a strong tactic to drive jews out of town. Naturally it is not going to work. The anti defamation league stands down.
Anyways , I will just suffice it to say that in the end, that is where the blacks will get it- in the end.
Believe me, the Jews are not like your common white people. Once the Jews take over that neighborhood they are not going to kiss black arse.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1697 Aug 1, 2014
The anti-defamation league and the law stood down for reasons to allow blacks to do what they want.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1698 Aug 1, 2014
ABS-CBN senecus?
I take no stock in anything that comes from them. I relate them with MSNBC.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1699 Aug 1, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
Why I don't mind Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) & blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa coming to the United States.--------
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included), blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, from Africa & African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are all "minorities" in this nation.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) must compete with Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included). For aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.
This creates tension, conflict & strife. This has led to gang wars. In many ways, the gang wars have greatly intensified.
In the United States Southwest, Hispanic gangs (Surenos) have been racially cleansing many African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) from many neighborhoods.
This is a form of low intensity warfare.
Yes they are being driven out of their neighborhoods. But, Johnny, they are being driven into others.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1700 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't have a problem with comprehension. I don't have a problem with logic & reasoning.

On Topix Top Stories religion thread, where you are blogging with a few other posters.------- Those few other posters don't have a problem with comprehension. Those few other posters don't have a problem with logic & reasoning.

But, you sure do have a problem with comprehension. You sure have a problem with logic & reasoning.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1701 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

An observation.-------

On that religion thread where you are debating a few other posters. You are pulling your exact, same stunt with those few other posters. You type up a subject matter. They respond back to you. You will be blogging & debating with them for 3 months. Within that 3 month time frame, you type up the exact, same subject matter 3 more times. Those other posters have to re-type their initial response back to you 3 more times.

If you'd notice, what those few other posters said to you.-------

They think that you are a total POS. Especially the poster who used to post under the name of "Chicago Poet". He thinks that you are a complete, total POS & human garbage.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1703 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I never indicated there wasn't. What I am indicating is what is shown on the internet is just a very small drop in the bucket.

On the internet, there is plenty of information about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) very negative behavior, actions & attitudes.

Which documents African Americans very lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive behavior.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1704 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very mistaken.

Nope. What I & yon stated about Islam was factual.

Christianity compared to Islam.------- Christianity sure is better.

That link which yon posted had plenty of information which sure highlighted Islams horrific crimes & other human rights abuses.

Here is the link.------

http://thereligionofpeace.com/ .
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1705 Aug 1, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be sort of interesting to see what would happen if the descendant of African-American slave race made up about 50 to 60 percent of this nation.

Well, not going to happen. Nothing even faintly close.

Americans who classify as African Amreican are 12.2% to 12.4% of the United States population.

African Americans have only been able to main this percentage because of immigration from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

1965 till now.-------

Immigrants from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa had to classify as black. Or, as African American.

This is changing.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time, they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community".

Social engineering at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Mr Wiggley 30,842
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Seentheotherside 687,212
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min God Science 987,301
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,313
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Sandy 40
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 3 hr Oneryders Daughter 13
More from around the web