Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1622 Jul 29, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "In your last sentence you lumped foreign blacks together saying that they are all better than descendants of African-American slaves".--------

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) collectively sure are better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

You said "It is like saying that all the immigrants flowing over the southern borders have your posted qualities".--------

Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) immigrants collectively sure are way better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1623 Jul 29, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not "fully documented" as you put it..

On the internet, there is plenty of information about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Which fully documents their very negative behavior, actions & attitudes.

Which fully documents African Americans very lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive behavior.

Do you think that the African American unemployment rates are just by chance? Just by coincidence? Nope.

Do you think that the plight of the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community" is just by chance? Just by coincidence? Nope.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1624 Jul 29, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
When it gets to what you say about blacks, Whites will also be a past & dying people because blacks will begin eliminating Whites in record numbers. When that begins, White people will be even more cowardly than they are now.

Your points above.--------

Mind if I ask, do you use any hard drugs? Like heroin? Or meth?

Years ago, when you received that beatdown in the streets, did you receive any type of brain damage?

Take some time out, look back over your above post. Come on. Try to get some logic & reasoning.

I'll leave it at that.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1625 Jul 29, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Thirty two American states have the death penalty.
In these states which have the death penalty, when a defendant is sentenced to death.------ Many times, he/she doesn't get executed until 15 years or even past 20 years later.
RFD wrote:
When it gets to what you say about blacks, Whites will also be a past & dying people because blacks will begin eliminating Whites in record numbers. When that begins, White people will be even more cowardly than they are now.
I still can't figure out what you two are disagreeing about. Is it about being more humane?

I read that FEMA has purchased 3000 guillotines. Does it make any sense to house criminals?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1626 Jul 29, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "Boy, I tell you, black people [descendants of African-American slaves have been dropping like flies".--------

You are 150% right on the mark.

You said "Nothing better than those monkeys offing themselves".-------

True.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have been self destructing for a few decades. It has risen from early, 1992 till now. It has greatly escalated from early May, 2010 till now.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1627 Jul 29, 2014
RFD wrote:
Many blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are still wearing Obama shirts..

No surprise.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) hoping for a black Democrat to "save" them. Not going to happen.

The Democratic Party sold out African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). For Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included).

I'm all for it. I'm loving it.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1628 Jul 29, 2014
yon.---------

You said "Good to hear from you Johnny".-------

yon, thanks. Likewise.

You said "I think you and Awakener have nailed it".---------

Thanks.

Yep, with the United States very vastly growing Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) population, this nation will be getting a racial caste system similar to what exists in the Spanish speaking nations.

But, with African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) at the very bottom.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1629 Jul 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>As to the issue of the Lost Tribes I would suggest you read up on British Israelism.
Numbers 35:7

Oh okay. Thanks for the heads up.

yon, mind if I ask, would you happen to have any link regarding this? If so, could you please post it?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1630 Jul 29, 2014
yon.---------

You said "I don't like the idea of a caste system but there has to be a marginalizing and separating of the senseless, perverted and barbaric".--------

Oh yeah. Big time.

You said "And besides most Latinos can trace their ancestry to Europe with at least one parent".--------

Correct.

This is another factor & added bonus to Hispanics having "Honorary White Status" in the United States.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being used as a weapon. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

To a lesser extent, blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being used as a weapon. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1631 Jul 29, 2014
yon.--------

An observation.

Late August, 2013.--------

The 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.s "I Have a Dream" speech in Washington D.C..

At the 50th anniversary of Dr. King Jr.s I Have a Dream speech, all of the speakers & speeches were hand picked.

Over 98% of the speakers didn't talk at all about African American (Descendants of black American slaves) interests.

Over 98% of the speeches advocated for these goals, objectives & interests.-------

1. White poor.

2. White union people.

3. Homosexual, lesbian, bi-sexual & transgender goals, objectives & interests.

4. Hispanics goals, objectives & interests.

At the 50th anniversary of Dr. King Jrs. I Have a Dream speech, there were only 4 speeches which dealt with African American (Descendants of black American slaves) interests. Two speeches about Trayvon Martin. Two speeches about alleged African American voter suppression in North Carolina.

That was it.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1632 Jul 29, 2014
yon.--------

At the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.s "I Have a Dream" speech. The speakers & speeches which were all hand picked.-------

That shows that non Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders sold out African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). For Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1633 Jul 29, 2014
yon wrote:
Both Muslims and Vatican want to turn America into their perverted religions.

I'm not keen on Islam at all. Clearly, Islamic fundamentalism is a threatening ideology.

Islam is not going to triumph in the United States.

Catholicism is not a threat.

The divide & dichotomy in this nation is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1634 Jul 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I see happening with invading hordes.

Illegal Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) immigration to the United States.-------

When illegal Hispanics become legal, when it is time to vote.------- Most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

But, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to White America.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not a threat to the American System.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not a threat to White America.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not a threat to the American System.

But.------

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to the American System.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1635 Jul 29, 2014
yon.---------

Regarding illegal Hispanic immigration to the United States.-------

In years to come, most will be classifying as White.

The Hispanic immigrants who won't classify as White, they will still have the "Honorary White Status" in this nation.

Hispanic immigration, these people are Christians. This is increasing the numbers of Christians in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1636 Jul 29, 2014
yon.--------

United States, mid 1965 till now.-------

Non Hispanic Whites numbers have gone down in regards to percentage.

Because of this, a "minority" will have to become the "New Whites".

Hispanics are becoming the "New Whites" in this nation.

2000 census.-------

Non Hispanic Whites were 63% of the United States population.

2010 census.--------

It asked Hispanics what race they were. The overwhelming majority of Hispanics listed their race as White. Because of this, this boosted White-Americans population up to 72.7%.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in this nation. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.-------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the United States.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#1637 Jul 29, 2014
Johnny wrote:
The Awakener.---------
Examples of the racial caste system.--------
October, 1937.-------
Rafael Trujillo launched a final solution upon the descendants of black American slaves & Haitians who lived in the Dominican Republic. The descendants of black American slaves migrated to the Dominican Republic after 1865. Prior to October, 1937, they primarily lived in enclaves in Dajabon, Pedernales & Santiago.
All of the wealth & power in the Spanish speaking nations has been (Still is) held by the Whites.
Looking at Latin American television shows. The people who are portrayed in Univision, Telenovelas, Diario, etc.. It is always showing the Whites. The White elites at this.
The movie "Tropic de Sangre" (Tropic of Blood) which starred Michelle Rodriguez. In this movie, dark skinned Dominicans were depicted very negatively.
This shows the racial caste system in the Dominican Republic. It is still alive & well right up to this day. It will remain this way into the future.
This stuff is no coincidence at all.
With the United States VASTLY growing Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) population, this nation will be getting a racial caste system similar to what exists in the Spanish speaking nations.
But, with African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) at the very bottom.
Yes. With the event of forced "multiculturalism" upon America and other Western countries, this agenda is very much advocated by the Z-ionist J-ews who want to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics by having this large-scale immigration from non-Western countries.

Z-ionist J-ews want to preserve their ethnicity by preserving their "Whiteness" and that other Western-Whites will be interracially-mixed with these non-White immigrant settlers. This is their game tactic in divide & conquer - to rule over the Goyim (Gentiles) and the world. This is their exclamation that they are the "Chosen Peoples of God" - even though these Zionists are not descended from the original Is-raelites. These Z-ionist J-ews were originally Khazars who converted to Judaism - but in reality, they are more secular and more into gaining control over the world's resources - using other countries as proxies to build their wealth and fight their wars.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1638 Jul 29, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
This is their game tactic in divide & conquer - to rule over the Goyim (Gentiles) and the world. This is their exclamation that they are the "Chosen Peoples of God" - even though these Zionists are not descended from the original Is-raelites. These Z-ionist J-ews were originally Khazars who converted to Judaism - but in reality, they are more secular and more into gaining control over the world's resources - using other countries as proxies to build their wealth and fight their wars.
I suspect that they are Kabbalahists from which Masonry and other secret societies evolved who give worship to Allah the Moon God. It was not to Judaism that they converted but pretend to be related in order to gain support.

Revelation 3

9 "Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1639 Jul 30, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "In your last sentence you lumped foreign blacks together saying that they are all better than descendants of African-American slaves".--------
Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) collectively sure are better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
You said "It is like saying that all the immigrants flowing over the southern borders have your posted qualities".--------
Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) immigrants collectively sure are way better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Of course they are. The thing is, you lumped them ALL together. You cannot do that.
For instance, there are some very unsavory Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa). Some are actually much worse than blacks {descendants of African-American slaves]. They can actually be MUCH worse.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1640 Jul 30, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that they are Kabbalahists from which Masonry and other secret societies evolved who give worship to Allah the Moon God. It was not to Judaism that they converted but pretend to be related in order to gain support.
Revelation 3
9 "Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."
Nncy pelosi says the immigrants flowing over the border are not unlike the Baby Jesus.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1641 Jul 30, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. With the event of forced "multiculturalism" upon America and other Western countries, this agenda is very much advocated by the Z-ionist J-ews who want to undermine Western core morals, values and ethics by having this large-scale immigration from non-Western countries.
Z-ionist J-ews want to preserve their ethnicity by preserving their "Whiteness" and that other Western-Whites will be interracially-mixed with these non-White immigrant settlers. This is their game tactic in divide & conquer - to rule over the Goyim (Gentiles) and the world. This is their exclamation that they are the "Chosen Peoples of God" - even though these Zionists are not descended from the original Is-raelites. These Z-ionist J-ews were originally Khazars who converted to Judaism - but in reality, they are more secular and more into gaining control over the world's resources - using other countries as proxies to build their wealth and fight their wars.
Pff! Oh bull droppings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 877,406
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 177,841
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Jeremiah_one 7,891
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 23 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,826
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 50 min like sex ok am male 131
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 41,122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr karl44 603,093
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr Kamal 7,610
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web