Wake up, Black America!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1581 Jul 24, 2014
I should have mentioned that I had another irritating encounter with Blacks at the post office today whom I have not visited in about a year. It was a simple thing but they seemed to act like they were doing me a favor for even being there, let alone addressing my concern. Squatters Rights. While we hear about business hiring Blacks at the low end of the totem pole, I wonder how the US Government policies have changed. Or does Affirmative Action still give preference to Black illiteracy and incompetence?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1582 Jul 25, 2014
yon wrote:
Senecus, I appreciate your input. But there's no such thing as a moderate Muslim.
Hey, life on the thread!

Well, I can only 'speak'(write) from experience(anecdotally). I've met and known individuals(Muslims) from Turkey,Jordan, Lebanon and even Pakistan who want nothing to do with the "more radical" element. Particularly those Muslim from Turkey,many of whom - like Christians in the USA - are so "in name only" , quite secular.

But I can agree that those that go "whole hog wild" Islam isn't the "Religion of Peace" - more so "The Religion of Pieces" (think swords and bombs ;)).
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1583 Jul 25, 2014
Hi - they must be like secular Jews. But when push comes to shove all Jews support Israel and all Muslims support radical Islam like Germans supported Hitler all though not card carrying Nazis themselves due to fear. The Germans chose a blind ear to what they were hearing about death camps. Americans today do not wish to hear that there's been a takeover of the government with radical leftists in control with direct ties to Islam and Marxism and certain sexual abominations - just like they believed the official government version of what happened in Dallas and didn't want to hear the truth, but just kept going along with the program claiming they were Christians but kept putting Masons in the WH.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1584 Jul 25, 2014
yon wrote:
Hi - they must be like secular Jews. But when push comes to shove all Jews support Israel and all Muslims support radical Islam like Germans supported Hitler all though not card carrying Nazis themselves due to fear. The Germans chose a blind ear to what they were hearing about death camps. Americans today do not wish to hear that there's been a takeover of the government with radical leftists in control with direct ties to Islam and Marxism and certain sexual abominations - just like they believed the official government version of what happened in Dallas and didn't want to hear the truth, but just kept going along with the program claiming they were Christians but kept putting Masons in the WH.
Hi Yon,

No, NOT all Jews support Israel. Many Jews particularly in the Northeast(like NY) are "secular traditionalists" and toe the template of their political persuasion first - which is generally (by and large) liberal Democrat.

I'll agree with you the public has been jaded -'desensitised'- to much that's occurring in these times. Many are just concerned with "Us four and no more..." (family),scraping to get by with two or more jobs between husband and wife - with little time to be involved in/with much else. Others their biggest worry in life after buying a shopping cart of junk food with their EBT card is what tattoo to choose this week. Sorry if this offends any , but know of that which I write.

Christians in America have become apathetic, some cowed into silence. And the "church" that IS seen is an abomination, "Get rich quick " schemes or a "boys burlesque" after the candles go out on the alter.

What will it take to shake the "great unwashed" alert? I thought 9/11 would have, and it did...briefly - but faded to an event like Pearl Harbor, tragic - but "distant". Except for those close to the >epicenter< (NY Tri-State region). I know , I was there at the time.
But, what will it take...any ideas? NY ,or D.C.- in a mushroom cloud? God forbid, but it could happen. I feel it's not an "If" ,but "When" - and may not be in the States ,but, for a terrorist - this is the "Holy Grail".

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1585 Jul 25, 2014
Greatest threat to Black community is the fast growing Hispanic community. Legalizing illegals to compete with or citizens is insanity! Google "immigration impact on Black community". Yet the Black Caucus will simply rubber stamp anything the administration wants.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1586 Jul 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yon,
No, NOT all Jews support Israel. Many Jews particularly in the Northeast(like NY) are "secular traditionalists" and toe the template of their political persuasion first - which is generally (by and large) liberal Democrat.
Yup, they are atheists and deny everything about from whence they came. And some "wannabes".

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1587 Jul 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw you cruising along "Bush is a Hero" thread, interesting posts(I follow a few threads but only post regularly on some).
Correct in the 'caste system' but I would take exception they lack ambition. You'll always find those anywhere who won't do much regardless of incentive , but I've found for the most part many from "South of the border" look to better their circumstances , for self and families.
I've seen communities changed (on Long Island) from blighted areas to ones with commerce and activity. Sure , bodegas , la groceria and the like may not be everyone's "flavour" , but it's yards better than vacant hell holes that look like Dresden after the bombing, and inhabited by vermin, of all species ;)
I do agree that a number of Mestizo-Mexican families in the USA do want their children and grandchildren to have a better life by encouraging education and hard-work. However, the general mindset of mestizo and indio Mexicans is different to the Anglo-Protestant morals, ethics and values of America. Many tend to be indolent and passive towards social advancement and it is a sad fact.

It is not the same as it was when non-British immigration occurred back in the 19th and 20th centuries, as the Irish, Germans, Scottish and Dutch were more compatible in assimilating into mainstream White-America.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1588 Jul 27, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks also lack this ambition. It's like they have "squatters rights". Some see opportunity and try to separate themselves to join White European society, but none have "Honorary White" status. They have been given opportunity - PERIOD! But most are bottom dwellers, and they will always be that way. America was founded by remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel and established it's laws that the rest of the world has tried to emulate. SEE Numbers 35:7 - But Israel, Great Britain and the United States stand so far above the rest of the world in terms of achievement and Nobel Prizes that the rest of the world doesn't even come in a close second.
A similar thing is happening here in Australia where the Sudanese, Somalians and Ethiopians collectively have a way of ignoring the benefits of education and hard-work can do for them.

Many groups of Africans are just not ready to be part of the modern world or live in modern Western countries. Sad fact but true.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1589 Jul 27, 2014
RFD.--------

Late January, 2013 till now.--------

You & I have blogged on 3 different threads. We have had many, many blog discussions & debates about politics & race. All of the facets & dynamics of politics & race have been touched based upon.

You & I have have had many, many blog discussions about African American (Descendants of black American slaves) crime. Primarily interracial crime which entails African American perpetrators & White victims. All of the facets & dynamics of African American crime have been touched based upon.

From now on, if you address any posts to me about any subject matter which we have blogged about, which I have addressed.----- I'm not going to re-type any of my previous responses back to you.

If you want to blog, type up totally different, totally new subject matter.

If not, exit out of this thread, go to another thread & type up posts to different posters.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1590 Jul 27, 2014
Walt Tonne.--------

You said "Greatest threat to Black community is the fast growing Hispanic community".---------

You are absolutely correct.

You said "Google "immigration impact on Black community".---------

I totally see your point here.

You said "Yet the Black Caucus will simply rubber stamp anything the administration wants".---------

True.

No surprise, considering that the left wing Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) is a segment of the Democrat Party. Way more so, considering that the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) sector of the Democrat Party is at the lowest tier of the Democrat Parties constituencies.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1591 Jul 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Turkey, a Nato member.

True. Thanks for pointing out the nation of Turkey.

Turkey is Muslim, but, at least they aren't Islamic fundamentalist. For many decades, Turkey has been (Still is) aligned with the West. Which is very good.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1592 Jul 27, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, Mexico society has an unofficial racial caste system where the Elite minority are of European descent (Spanish, Russian, Irish, Cornish etc), the lower-middle class consists mainly 'Mestizos'(those of mixed European and Native-American descent), and the lower-classes consists mainly those of pure Native-American descent, along with some of African stock.

Your 3 points above.--------- You are absolutely correct.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1593 Jul 27, 2014
The Awakener.---------

It isn't just Mexico with the racial caste system. It is all of the Spanish speaking nations which have had (Still do) a racial caste system. Portuguese speaking Brazil has had (Still does) a racial caste system. The Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations have had (Still do) a racial caste system.

"Latin" is another European culture which has imposed itself on people of African descent & on Indigenous peoples with many of the same prejudices. But, these prejudices are institutionalized in a slightly different way.

Which shows this.--------

In the Spanish speaking nations there was no institutional segregation. There was a defacto segregation. The people of African descent ended up in the slums. They were (Still are) very terrible slums at this. These slums were (Still are) loaded with a lot of poverty, crime, drugs & diseases.

This stuff was absolutely no coincidence.

It is absolutely no coincidence that people of African descent in the Spanish speaking nations are at the lowest tier of their society/societies.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1594 Jul 28, 2014
The Awakener.---------

Examples of the racial caste system.--------

October, 1937.-------

Rafael Trujillo launched a final solution upon the descendants of black American slaves & Haitians who lived in the Dominican Republic. The descendants of black American slaves migrated to the Dominican Republic after 1865. Prior to October, 1937, they primarily lived in enclaves in Dajabon, Pedernales & Santiago.

All of the wealth & power in the Spanish speaking nations has been (Still is) held by the Whites.

Looking at Latin American television shows. The people who are portrayed in Univision, Telenovelas, Diario, etc.. It is always showing the Whites. The White elites at this.

The movie "Tropic de Sangre" (Tropic of Blood) which starred Michelle Rodriguez. In this movie, dark skinned Dominicans were depicted very negatively.

This shows the racial caste system in the Dominican Republic. It is still alive & well right up to this day. It will remain this way into the future.

This stuff is no coincidence at all.

With the United States VASTLY growing Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) population, this nation will be getting a racial caste system similar to what exists in the Spanish speaking nations.

But, with African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) at the very bottom.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1595 Jul 28, 2014
The Awakener.---------

You said "Much of the migration to America (both legal and illegal) from Mexico are the Mestizos and pure Native descent".--------

True. The migration to the United States (Both legal & illegal) from Mexico are primarily Mestizos.

You said "These groups tend to be less-educated".---------

True.

You said "and lack the ambition to climb up the social ranks to better themselves".---------

I must respectfully disagree with you about this.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility & gratitude.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment & dedication.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1596 Jul 28, 2014
yon.-------

You said "I read recently that Freedom of Religion which is basically freedom of thought should only apply to Christians as all other philosophies are a direct threat".---------

Awhile back, you posted a link regarding this.

You said "Of course many philosophies are a religion but don't claim to be".---------

I see your angle here.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1597 Jul 28, 2014
yon.--------

You said "that 50 years hence there would be an invasion from South of the Border to replace these savages".---------

Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) immigration to the United States isn't new. It has been going on for a quite awhile.

Hispanic immigration to this nation escalated in these time frames. Each & every one of these time periods, Hispanic immigration rose even more.--------

1. Mid, 1965 till late, 1984.

2. Mid, 1985 till late, 1993.

3. Mid, 1994 till late April, 2014.

4. Mid May, 2014 till now.

Hispanic immigration to the United States has greatly risen from mid May, 2014 till now.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1598 Jul 28, 2014
yon.---------

You said "so that Big Corporate Business - would get a never ending supply of cheap labor?".---------

Correct.

Illegal immigrants have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing, Democrats are in support of illegals. Since most illegals are of lower economic means, since the Democratic Party has been (Still is) the party of the underclass.------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing, American businesses & the American business lobby have been (Still are) in support of illegals. Since illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made profits (Still do) off of the labor of the illegals.

It is mainly because of American businesses & the American business lobby why illegals have been allowed into & tolerated in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1599 Jul 28, 2014
yon.---------

Regarding the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.---------

The United States mainstream television news media networks & newspaper print venues haven't reported on this. They won't, because it isn't politically correct for them to do so.

The crafting & passing of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 very much had racial overtones.

This was the deal.-------

The crafting & passing of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 took place in a year which was at the height of the African American Civil Rights Movement.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was crafted & passed to bring foreign born immigrants of color into the United States. Where these foreign born immigrants of color would fill jobs in this nations labor market. IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This would create pressure, tension & strains upon the African American family unit & "community".

This would take a lot of momentum out of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement. Which it did.

Over time, that foreign born immigrants of color ((Primarily Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included)) would totally usurp, undercut, phase out & displace most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) in the United States.

Making most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) a permanent underclass in this nation. This is just for starts.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1600 Jul 28, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks also lack this ambition. Some see opportunity and try to separate themselves to join White European society. They have been given opportunity - PERIOD! But most are bottom dwellers, and they will always be that way.

Your 5 points above.--------- You are right on the mark.

But, not all black people are alike.

Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Virgin Islanders, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Grenadians, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Eritreans, Ethiopians & Somalis))

are a lot different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (All of the groups which I listed in my above paragraph) have honor, pride, respect, dignity, integrity, humility & gratitude.

Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment & dedication.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are a lot different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 15,882
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 683,714
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 27 min Doctor REALITY 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 55 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min Born Again Past JW 46,265
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Devoted Child Prayer 619,691
More from around the web