Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1560 Jul 18, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "I know that".--------

Okay.

You said "Bob and Nancy were tortured to death: White people will pay for tyrones life for the rest of hs life".--------

What type of stupid, simple logic are you using here?

The United States taxpayers collectively will be paying for Tyrone Woodforks life in prison.

What do you expect? Would you rather Tyrone was not in prison & walking around freely among the American public?

This nations taxpayers don't mind paying the costs to house criminals in prisons. Especially very violent criminals who have committed heinous acts.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1561 Jul 18, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "The Hispanics are nowhere near the threat to White America as the blacks are. It is not even comparable".---------

Your 2 points here.-------- You are 150% correct.

Specifically African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) are not a threat to White America.

Foreign born blacks are not a threat to the American System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a threat to the American System.

You said "OF course their will be some strife".---------

It is nowheres near the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide & polarization in the United States.

You said "YOu know in the past few years the Hispanic population has nearly surpassed Whites in California".---------

True.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1562 Jul 18, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Just think if it was blacks instead of Hispanics..

Oh yeah.

If Mexico was a black nation, would the politicians in Washington D.C., American businesses, the American business lobby & most of White America tolerate illegal let alone even legal immigration to the United States?--------- Absolutely not.

If one isn't sure, just look at what happens to black Haitian refugees.

If Mexico was a black nation, multiple walls would have been built at this nations southern border. The United States Army, National Guard, security forces & border guards all would have been stationed at the southern border back as early as the 1960s.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1563 Jul 18, 2014
RFD.--------

Which shows that Hispanics are the preferred "minority" in the United States.--------

The United States immigration policy in the past & present time. At the federal level.--------

Refugees & immigrants who come to this nation do not receive equal treatment. It has worked this way (It still does). It will always work this way.

Examples.--------

Refugees & immigrants from Mexico, from the nations of Central America (El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala) & from South America (Colombia, Ecuador & Peru) are welcomed into the United States.

But, black Haitians from Haiti are not welcome. Unless, if the Haitian would be a very high ranking member of Haitis military, security forces, police or a member of the FRAPH organization.

Refugees & immigrants from Cuba have been (Still are) welcomed into this nation.

But, black Haitians from Haiti are not welcome. Unless, if the Haitian would be a very high ranking member of Haitis military, security forces, police or a member of the FRAPH organization.

Similar stipulations exist with other Caribbean black nations such as Jamaica, Trinidad & Grenada.

This stuff is happening not by chance nor by coincidence. This stuff is deliberate. This has been (Still is) the deliberate policy of the federal government.

The United States Hispanic population is increasing by deliberate design because this is what the politicians in Washington D.C., what American businesses & the business lobby wanted (Still do).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1564 Jul 18, 2014
RFD.--------

But, all of the foreign born immigrants of color groups are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

African Americans have been sold out. Sold down the river for Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included).

African Americans have been sold down the river by the political party which used to claim to represent them.--------- The Democratic Party.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the United States past & a dying people in this nation.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are this nations future.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1565 Jul 18, 2014
yon.--------

You said "And I won't even get into the threat of homosexuals and atheists".---------

I'm not too keen on homosexuals & atheists.

But, homosexuals & atheists are not a threat to White America.

Homosexuals & atheists are not a threat to the American System.

You said "not to mention the Muslim threat".---------

Clearly, Islamic fundamentalism is a threat.

Not all Muslims are bad. There are many, many Muslims who are on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

In my next post, I'll list many of them.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1566 Jul 18, 2014
yon.--------

There are many Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

A list of them.-------

1. Jordan.

2. Lebanon.

3. Kuwait.

4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).

5. Qatar.

6. Oman.

7. Morocco

8. Mauritania

9. Yemen.

10. Tunisia.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1567 Jul 18, 2014
yon.---------

Other Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

11. Iraq.---------

Late May, 2003.-------- Iraq's new government came on board the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

12. Libya.--------

Late May, 2011.------- Libya's new government joined the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

13. Indonesia.-------

Suharto was a Muslim. He was on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

1998.------

Suharto stepped down. The Indonesian presidents which followed were also on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom. Primarily Abdurrahman Wahid (Aka ----- Gus Dur).

14. Somalia.--------

Transitional Federal Government (TFG). TFG has been engaged in a brutal war against Islamic fundamentalists who are based in Somalia.

There are many organizations within all of these Muslim nations which are pro-Zionist, pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

Just because someone is a Muslim.-------- It does not mean that he/she is an enemy.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1568 Jul 18, 2014
yon.---------

You said "Border invasion of illiterate".---------

Early May, 2014 till now.---------

Many Mexicans & Central Americans (Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans & Nicaraguans) have come to the United States. Most of them don't have much education. I don't mind.

Because Hispanics are way better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

In the United States, the divide & dichotomy is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.

Every time that a Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) get elevated & advanced in this nation, this makes yet another African American (Descendant of a black American slave) a permanent member of the United States underclass.

Every time that a black who has ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations or from Africa get elevated & advanced in this nation, this makes yet another African American (Descendant of a black American slave) a permanent member of the United States underclass.

I don't mind foreign born immigrants of color at all.

I prefer any & all foreign born immigrants of color. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#1569 Jul 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mexico was a black nation, would the politicians in Washington D.C., American businesses, the American business lobby & most of White America tolerate illegal let alone even legal immigration to the United States?--------- Absolutely not.
If one isn't sure, just look at what happens to black Haitian refugees.
If Mexico was a black nation, multiple walls would have been built at this nations southern border. The United States Army, National Guard, security forces & border guards all would have been stationed at the southern border back as early as the 1960s.
The thing is, Mexico society has an unofficial racial caste system where the Elite minority are of European descent (Spanish, Russian, Irish, Cornish etc), the lower-middle class consists mainly 'Mestizos'(those of mixed European and Native-American descent), and the lower-classes consists mainly those of pure Native-American descent, along with some of African stock.

Much of the migration to America (both legal and illegal) from Mexico are the Mestizos and pure Native descent. These groups tend to be less-educated and lack the ambition to climb up the social ranks to better themselves.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1570 Jul 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Homosexuals & atheists are not a threat to the American System.
Clearly, Islamic fundamentalism is a threat.
Not all Muslims are bad. There are many, many Muslims who are on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
The United States was founded on the principles of freedom and righteousness(except for slavery that it took a civil war to end). She was guided and protected by Divine Providence if those principles were upheld just like ancient Israel. Any groups that are opposed to those principles are a threat to the system just like invading bacteria and viruses are to the body. If they overwhelm the body's defenses, the body dies. And that's what I see happening with invading hordes along with the massive internal corruption of the body's ability fight off the invaders because it's moral principles have been corrupted which leaves the whole system compromised and as Dr Williams put it, the system is unwilling or unable to defend itself, in so many words. America is dying. It will not successfully evolve into a nation of invading mongrel hordes and homegrown immoral and amoral crud. And the unholy geopolitical alignments could evaporate overnight just as happened to Israel 2800 years ago. I wish I could be more succinct but I'm not a debater. And besides most people are unwilling to remember or even study history which most think began the day they were born.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1571 Jul 19, 2014
A clear and present danger from within that society won't fight.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TD6C87G...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1572 Jul 19, 2014
I read recently that Freedom of Religion which is basically freedom of thought should only apply to Christians as all other philosophies are a direct threat. Of course many philosophies are a religion but don't claim to be.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1573 Jul 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.--------
There are many Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
A list of them.-------
1. Jordan.
2. Lebanon.
3. Kuwait.
4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).
5. Qatar.
6. Oman.
7. Morocco
8. Mauritania
9. Yemen.
10. Tunisia.
You forgot Turkey, a Nato member.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1574 Jul 19, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, Mexico society has an unofficial racial caste system where the Elite minority are of European descent (Spanish, Russian, Irish, Cornish etc), the lower-middle class consists mainly 'Mestizos'(those of mixed European and Native-American descent), and the lower-classes consists mainly those of pure Native-American descent, along with some of African stock.
Much of the migration to America (both legal and illegal) from Mexico are the Mestizos and pure Native descent. These groups tend to be less-educated and lack the ambition to climb up the social ranks to better themselves.
Saw you cruising along "Bush is a Hero" thread, interesting posts(I follow a few threads but only post regularly on some).

Correct in the 'caste system' but I would take exception they lack ambition. You'll always find those anywhere who won't do much regardless of incentive , but I've found for the most part many from "South of the border" look to better their circumstances , for self and families.

I've seen communities changed (on Long Island) from blighted areas to ones with commerce and activity. Sure , bodegas , la groceria and the like may not be everyone's "flavour" , but it's yards better than vacant hell holes that look like Dresden after the bombing, and inhabited by vermin, of all species ;)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1575 Jul 19, 2014
And when Turkey joins the EU and Europe becomes a Muslim continent.......

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1576 Jul 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "I know that".--------
Okay.
You said "Bob and Nancy were tortured to death: White people will pay for tyrones life for the rest of hs life".--------
What type of stupid, simple logic are you using here?
The United States taxpayers collectively will be paying for Tyrone Woodforks life in prison.
What do you expect? Would you rather Tyrone was not in prison & walking around freely among the American public?
This nations taxpayers don't mind paying the costs to house criminals in prisons. Especially very violent criminals who have committed heinous acts.
Can't speak(write) for another, but, could the reference be to >capital punishment<?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1577 Jul 19, 2014
yon wrote:
And when Turkey joins the EU and Europe becomes a Muslim continent.......
I understand you sentiments,Yon, but Turkey is pretty 'innocuous' for a Muslim country - secular even.

Europe needs to "spine up" , some within the country's are.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1578 Jul 24, 2014
Senecus, I appreciate your input. But there's no such thing as a moderate Muslim.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1580 Jul 24, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of the migration to America (both legal and illegal) from Mexico are the Mestizos and pure Native descent.

These groups tend to be less-educated and lack the ambition to climb up the social ranks to better themselves.
Blacks also lack this ambition. It's like they have "squatters rights". Some see opportunity and try to separate themselves to join White European society, but none have "Honorary White" status. They have been given opportunity - PERIOD! But most are bottom dwellers, and they will always be that way. America was founded by remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel and established it's laws that the rest of the world has tried to emulate. SEE Numbers 35:7 - But Israel, Great Britain and the United States stand so far above the rest of the world in terms of achievement and Nobel Prizes that the rest of the world doesn't even come in a close second.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 650,337
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 56,070
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 1 hr Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 445,916
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 443
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr kobechi3 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web