Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1519 Jul 17, 2014
I will say this, the black population is being kept minimal for reasons. But it will not ate because Whites are turning very, very soft and weak,..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1520 Jul 17, 2014
*matter instead "ate".
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1521 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above link deals with a young African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thug by the name of Tyrone Woodfork invading the home of Bob & Nancy Strait. That African American thug Attacking & killing Bob & Nancy.
What that African American thug did was very evil.
Sure showing African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
Sure showing that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are punks & cowards.
Tyrone Woodfork didn't get off.
You just don't get it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1522 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "Like I have been saying , you can ignore the attacks all you want".-------
Oh, White-Americans sure know all about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.
1991.-------
When the internet first became widespread.
1991 till now.---------
The information on the internet has fully documented African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.
You should be aware of what White people say about African Americans when they aren't around.
You should be aware of what White business managers & business owners say about African Americans when they aren't around.
Whites sure do want to see African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) sink & succumb.
The many, many policy initiatives & social engineering have been in full effect. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
The policy initiatives & social engineering policies sure are taking a tremendous toll upon the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".
The policy initiatives & social engineering policies sure are taking a tremendous toll upon the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community"..
That's right. And the blacks are "toll" the White communities.
You just don't get it.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1523 Jul 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>When I call many white people punks and cowards it seems to offend and rile you.

Not at all. My previous responses back to you regarding this, I'm not politically correct.

I wasn't politically correct, because I had to re-type my previous response back to you 3 times, because it didn't register in your brain.

Again, who were the punks & cowards?

Were White people walking up to others & cheap shotting them? No.

Were Whites in a group with numbers on their side & attacking others? No.

It is African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) walking up to others & cheap shotting them.

It is African Americans in a group with numbers on their side & attacking others.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the punks & cowards.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1524 Jul 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it.

Quite the contrary. You should have held a small mirror in front of your face before you typed up your above point.

Tyrone Woodforks punk, coward & evil attack against Bob & Nancy Strait. Did Tryone get off? Nope. Woodfork is being fully prosecuted according to the law.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1525 Jul 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Whites will be crushed if they do not start getting their slop together.

Was this a legitimate error on your part? Or, part of a deliberate trolling attempt?

White-Americans number in at 223,553,265.

White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of the United States.-------

Intelligence Services, Army, Airforce, Navy, National Guard, security forces, main police forces, agriculture, banking, finance, big businesses, heavy industry, light industry, shipping, trucks, railroads, airplanes, television & newspapers.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being used as a weapon. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

To a lesser extent, blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are being used as a weapon. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1526 Jul 17, 2014
RFD.--------

Your whole posting m.o., you are very annoying. Because of this.------- You have a major problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberating overlooking the points which have been typed up.

Late January, 2013 till now. On 3 different threads.---------

You have typed up many, many posts to me. I have addressed them. But, many times (Like a week later), you type up the same points to me. You ask the exact, same questions which you asked me awhile back. Which I answered before. I have had to re-type many of my responses back to you.

Either you have a major problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberately overlooking the points which have been typed up. Or, you are trolling.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1527 Jul 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf Hitler being a :"Right winger" is one of them

Adolf Hitler & other Nazis sure were Right wingers. The other day on this thread, I posted 3 links which sure showed that Adolf & other Nazis were on the political Right wing. Radical Right wing at this.

If you aren't sure, go back & find that post. I'm not going to bother.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1528 Jul 17, 2014
RFD.---------

In regards to your previous post where you typed up a point about Whites having "White Guilt".

This so-called White Guilt is a total non factor.

If many Whites had this so-called White Guilt, the protest marches in opposition to the verdict in the George Zimmerman case wouldn't have been 99% African American (Descendants of black American slaves).

If many Whites had this so-called White Guilt, the protest marches in regards to the Jena 6 incident wouldn't have been 99% African American.

African Americans are very much on their own in the United States. African Americans don't even care about themselves. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't even have respect for themselves.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1529 Jul 17, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "I will say this, the black population is being kept minimal for resons".--------

Yep. Big time.

You said "But it will not matter because Whites are turning very, very soft and weak".---------

You couldn't be more incorrect.

Whites don't get in a large group & jump African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). They shouldn't. Because Whites doing that would be counterproductive.

Whites deal with (Get back at) African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) via many, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies.

Via the many, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies is the very smart, clever & effective way.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1530 Jul 17, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "the blacks are "toll" the Whites".---------

Clearly, there is crime which entails African American (Descendants of black American slaves) perpetrators & White victims.

These African American perpetrators aren't getting off. They are getting caught & prosecuted.

You said "That's right".---------

Yep. Big time. The policy initiatives & social engineering policies sure are taking a tremendous toll upon the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1531 Jul 17, 2014
RFD.---------

You sure seem to be very unaware & ignorant about many things. Primarily about all of the many policy initiatives & social engineering policies in place.

Whites deal with & get back at African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) via many, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies.

If you aren't sure, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to list them for you.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1532 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
I am also a Vietnam combat veteran.

yon, thanks for your service to this nation.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1534 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
Oh and robbed at knife point and threatened at gun point by Black barbarians.

yon, so sorry to see this.

Mind if I ask, do you live in a high crime area? If so, any chance you could find living arrangements in a safe location?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1535 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
July 9, 2014 4:09 PM
Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty
Democrats throw black voters under the bus.
By A. J. Delgado
".......this week when a YouTube video emerged of two young African-Americans confronting pro-illegal-immigration demonstrators in Murrieta, California. Murrieta is one of the towns in which undocumented minors are being relocated — and supporters are squaring off with protestors.
The young man argues:
If somebody brought six children to your house and you ain’t got no job, are you gonna take them in?… What are you gonna do? Are you gonna try to go out there and take care of these children AND the children you got already that you can’t take care of?… What are we going to do for the people who are here who are starving already?… We got our OWN people that are starving and hungry…. Why would we add to the problem?!
He also laments the problems in black neighborhoods where prices “are upped on everything” after large groups of immigrants move in......"
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/382338/...

yon, your article above.--------- Thanks for posting it.

That writer, A. J. Delgado. Her article, "Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty Democrats throw black voters under the bus". All of her points in that article, she was right on the mark.

Actually, the Democratic Party threw African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) under the bus many years ago.

Early May, 2014 till now, it has greatly escalated.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1536 Jul 17, 2014
yon.------

That the Democratic Party has thrown African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) under the bus for Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included).-------- Absolutely fantastic.

I'm all for it. I'm loving it.

Pro Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included).

Pro Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean blacks & African blacks.

Anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1537 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
No Johnny - these were random events in middle to upper middle class areas 15-20 years ago. The point is that Blacks are becoming and have been becoming more brazen for some time. They only think of themselves as Black and not American with American values. They may move out of the ghetto, but the ghetto doesn't move out of them. And as this spreads into other socially upward communities - it can happen at any time and any where to anybody. They were not schooled in the schools I was raised in.

Judge tells young Detroit man he need a beating
Jul 17th 2014 3:12PM Comments

By Ed White

DETROIT (AP)- A young man who participated in a mob attack on a Detroit-area motorist needed a father to "beat the hell" out of him as a kid to discourage him from committing such a crime, a judge said Thursday.

The stunning remarks by Wayne County Judge James Callahan came as he sentenced Latrez Cummings to six months in jail..........Cummings and four others have pleaded guilty to assaulting Steve Utash, who was in a coma for days after the April attack. The mob pounced on him in Detroit when he got out of his pickup truck to help a 10-year-old boy who had stepped in front of his vehicle........."

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/17/judge-t... |main5|dl11|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3 D503337
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1538 Jul 17, 2014
yon.---------

In regards to your link about Pat Buchanon's article. I read it in its entirety. I don't agree with what Pat stated.

Because I'm pro immigration. I'm pro foreign born immigrants of color.

The United States mainstream television news media networks & newspaper print venues will never state this. They won't, because it isn't politically correct to do so. The 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act very much had racial overtones.

Early, 1965.---------

When the Immigration and Nationality Act was being crafted by Democrats & Republicans. When it became law.

1965 was a year which was at the height of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was crafted & passed to bring foreign born immigrants of color into the United States. So that these foreign born immigrants of color could fill jobs IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

That this would create pressure & strains upon the African American family unit & community.

That this would take a lot of momentum out of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement. Which it did.

That, many years down the road, that foreign born immigrants of color would totally usurp, undercut, phase out & displace most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Making most African Americans a permanent underclass in the United States.

This is just for starts.

I'm pro foreign born immigrants of color.

Anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1539 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of the United States.-------
Add to this the systematic corruption within these sectors, and now this South of the Border invasion of illiterate and criminal barbarians - not to mention the Muslim threat - so how are as you put it

"Whites deal with (Get back at) African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) via many, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies. Via the many, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies is the very smart, clever & effective way."

Would you care to list a few of these initiatives getting back at Blacks while the whole culture is falling apart from within and without and unwilling to defend it's heritage and day to day life? And I won't even get into the threat of homosexuals and atheists. If this witch's brew is what America is to become, all I can say is I'm glad I'm old. And now that philanderer Tiger Woods is being lionized for his return at the British Open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 987,396
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min American Independent 31,488
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min waaasssuuup 687,400
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 1 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 7 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web