Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1498 Jul 15, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "Like I have been saying , you can ignore the attacks all you want".-------

Oh, White-Americans sure know all about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

1991.-------

When the internet first became widespread.

1991 till now.---------

The information on the internet has fully documented African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

You should be aware of what White people say about African Americans when they aren't around.

You should be aware of what White business managers & business owners say about African Americans when they aren't around.

Whites sure do want to see African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) sink & succumb.

The many, many policy initiatives & social engineering have been in full effect. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

The policy initiatives & social engineering policies sure are taking a tremendous toll upon the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1499 Jul 15, 2014
RFD wrote:
http://www.newson6.com/story/1 7160443/elderly-couple-found-b adly-beaten-sexually-assualted -in-north-tulsa-home
That old granny died with no dignity.

Your above link deals with a young African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thug by the name of Tyrone Woodfork invading the home of Bob & Nancy Strait. That African American thug Attacking & killing Bob & Nancy.

What that African American thug did was very evil.

Sure showing African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

Sure showing that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are punks & cowards.

Tyrone Woodfork didn't get off.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1500 Jul 15, 2014
RFD wrote:
Neither did this old gramps…
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/08/23/daught... .

Your above link deals with 2 young African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attacking an 88 year old White guy.

What those 2 young African American thugs did was the ultimate punk & coward move.

Those 2 young African American thugs didn't get off.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1501 Jul 15, 2014
RFD wrote:
This White couple died with no dignity. In fact, even the fella died before ( also possibly after death) a gang bang augmentation….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =btdya9uOA8QXX

Your above link deals with the case of Channon Christian & Christopher Newsome. Channon & Christopher were carjacked, abducted, robbed, raped & very viciously murdered by a few African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs.

Those African American thugs had numbers on their side & they had guns. The actions of punks & cowards.

Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs who did that to Channon Christian & Christopher Newsome didn't get off. They got fully prosecuted according to the law.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1502 Jul 15, 2014
RFD.--------

A few of your last previous posts which you addressed to me, you addressed the same subject material to me awhile back on another thread. I addressed it.

If you want to blog, start typing up some different subject matter. If you don't want to do that, beat it. Get lost. Go to a different thread & type up posts to other posters.

A suggestion.------- Why don't you go over to Topix African American forum? The African American forum has a lot of posters with a mentality, mindset & maturity level which you have.

The African American forum has a lot of very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior people.

Why don't you go over to the African American forum. Type up threads & posts there.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1503 Jul 16, 2014
RFD wrote:
Only in the U.S will white people let another race terrorize them and kiss the arses of the terrorists at the same time. Now mind you, I am not including all White people , just many white people. Maybe…oh say… fifty percent of them.
BALKANIZATION BECKONS
America: No longer 1 nation, 1 people
Pat Buchanan cites ways 'diversity' has harmed United States

Speaking to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Albuquerque in 2001, George W. Bush declared that, as Mexico was a friend and neighbor,“It’s so important for us to tear down our barriers and walls that might separate Mexico from the United States.”

Bush succeeded. And during his tenure, millions from Mexico exploited his magnanimity to violate our laws, trample upon our sovereignty, walk into our country and remain here.

In 2007, supported by John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy and Barack Obama, Bush backed amnesty for the 12 million people who had entered America illegally.

The nation thundered no. And Congress sustained the nation.

The latest mass border crossing by scores of thousands of tots, teenagers and toughs from Central America has killed amnesty in 2014, and probably for the duration of the Obama presidency.

Indeed, with the massive media coverage of the crisis on the border, immigration, legal and illegal, and what it portends for our future, could become the decisive issue of 2014 and 2016.

But it needs to be put in a larger context. For this issue is about more than whether the Chamber of Commerce gets amnesty for its members who have been exploiting cheap illegal labor.

The real issue: Will America remain one nation, or are we are on the road to Balkanization and the breakup of America into ethnic enclaves? For, as Ronald Reagan said, a nation that cannot control its borders isn’t really a nation anymore.

In Federalist No. 2, John Jay wrote,“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people – a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs.…”

He called Americans a “band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties.” The republic of the founders for whom Jay spoke did not give a fig for diversity. They cherished our unity, commonality and sameness of ancestry, culture, faith and traditions.

We were not a nation of immigrants in 1789.

They came later. From 1845-1849, the Irish fleeing the famine. From 1890-1920, the Germans. Then the Italians, Poles, Jews and other Eastern Europeans. Then, immigration was suspended in 1924.

From 1925 to 1965, the children and grandchildren of those immigrants were assimilated, Americanized. In strong public schools, they were taught our language, literature and history, and celebrated our holidays and heroes. We endured together through the Depression and sacrificed together in World War II and the Cold War.

By 1960, we had become truly one nation and one people.

America was not perfect. No country is. But no country ever rivaled what America had become. She was proud, united, free, the first nation on earth. And though the civil rights movement had just begun, nowhere did black peoples enjoy the freedom and prosperity of African-Americans.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/america-no-longer-...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1504 Jul 16, 2014
CONT'D

Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday that America is today in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

In some ways that is so. Equality of rights has been realized. Miraculous cures in medicine have kept alive many of us who would not have survived the same maladies half a century ago.

But we are no longer that “band of brethren.” We are no longer one unique people “descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion.”

We are from every continent and country. Nearly 4 in 10 Americans trace their ancestry to Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are a multiracial, multilingual, multicultural society in a world where countless countries are being torn apart over race, religion and roots.

We no longer speak the same language, worship the same God, honor the same heroes or share the same holidays. Christmas and Easter have been privatized. Columbus is reviled. Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee are out of the pantheon. Cesar Chavez is in.

Our politics have become poisonous. Our political parties are at each other’s throats.

Christianity is in decline. Traditional churches are sundering over moral issues like abortion and same-sex marriage. Islam is surging.

Our society seems to be disintegrating. Over 40 percent of all births now are illegitimate. Among Hispanics, the figure is 52 percent. Among African-Americans, 73 percent.

And among children born to single moms, the drug use rate and the dropout rate, the crime rate and the incarceration rate, are many times higher than among children born to married parents.

If a country is a land of defined and defended borders, within which resides a people of a common ancestry, history, language, faith, culture and traditions, in what sense are we Americans one nation and one people today?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/america-no-longer-...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1505 Jul 16, 2014
A MINORITY VIEW
Our unwillingness to defend ourselves

Walter E. Williams: Gov't has neglected its basic function, protecting us from 'barbarians'

The U.S. Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that 2012 losses because of personal identity theft totaled $24.7 billion. The money losses from identity theft pale in comparison with the costs of paperwork, time and inconvenience imposed on the larger society in an effort to protect ourselves. According to LifeLock, while the laws against identity theft have gotten tougher, identity theft criminal prosecution is relatively rare. Unless we develop a low tolerance and a willingness to impose harsh sentences, identity thieves will continue to impose billions of dollars of costs on society.

Today’s Americans tolerate what would have been unthinkable years ago. According to the National Center for Education Statistics and the BJS, 209,800 primary- and secondary-school teachers reported being physically attacked by a student during the 2011-12 academic year. Hundreds of thousands more are threatened with injury. On average, 1,175 teachers are physically attacked each day of the school year. These facts demonstrate an unwillingness to defend ourselves against these young barbarians, who often will grow into big barbarians.

During the 1940s and early ’50s, when I was in school, assaulting or threatening teachers was unthinkable. Corporal punishment in school and/or at home would have been the result of an assault or threat against a teacher. Starting in the ’50s, following Dr. Benjamin Spock’s advice, what worked for centuries was exchanged with what sounded good. In 1970, Thomas Gordon, best-selling author of “Parent Effectiveness Training,” told parents to stop punishing their children and to start treating them “much as we treat friends or a spouse.” Corporal punishment has been criminalized. Other forms of punishment have been replaced with “timeout” and other such nonsense.

When young barbarians grow up to become big barbarians, often there’s still an unwillingness to defend ourselves. In many poor neighborhoods, the police know who the criminals are, but their hands are tied by the courts. These criminals are permitted to prey on the overwhelmingly law-abiding members of the community, who, because of ineffective police protection, are huddled behind bars in their homes. Sometimes these criminals go downtown to single out white people, whom they sometimes refer to as “polar bears,” to play the “knockout game.” What’s worse is that sometimes, as in the case of Rochester, New York, the police characterize these brazen attacks as harassment rather than assaults. Though most of these attacks are against white people, the news media and police are reluctant to call them racist hate crimes.

It’s in the international arena where we face the greatest threat from our unwillingness to protect ourselves.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/our-unwillingness-...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1506 Jul 16, 2014
For the sake of the record I have been threatened by young Black barbarians in public school and been the victim of the knockout game. I am also a Vietnam combat veteran. I do not speak or post in ignorance.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1507 Jul 16, 2014
Oh and robbed at knife point and threatened at gun point by Black barbarians.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1508 Jul 16, 2014
Is this all just happening or is it by design of Secret Societies that want the US to become total chaos and impose Marshall Law and the Masonic/Illuminati/Skull & Bones New World Order that wants you to believe that lone nuts are responsible for all the terrible things since the assassination of JFK?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1509 Jul 16, 2014
yon wrote:
You need to move ,Yon, or conceal carry. Where did this happen? You show Florida, was it there?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1510 Jul 16, 2014
No place is safe any more.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1511 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
A few of your last previous posts which you addressed to me, you addressed the same subject material to me awhile back on another thread. I addressed it.
If you want to blog, start typing up some different subject matter. If you don't want to do that, beat it. Get lost. Go to a different thread & type up posts to other posters.
A suggestion.------- Why don't you go over to Topix African American forum? The African American forum has a lot of posters with a mentality, mindset & maturity level which you have.
The African American forum has a lot of very stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior people.
Why don't you go over to the African American forum. Type up threads & posts there.
What you have posted in the post above does not bother me at all. I do not post in the various sub forums of Topix because of.. I do not have the time and the African American forum is mostly a bunch of white people trolling.
This....

"If you want to blog, start typing up some different subject matter. If you don't want to do that, beat it. Get lost. Go to a different thread & type up posts to other posters.

Confirms what I previously said.
I sure hope you do not talk to people in person the same way you do on Topix because if you do, someone will eventually take your head between their thumb and forefinger and ((( SKUUHHWEEEEZZE AND TUUHHWWIISSTT))) until your head pops like a zit.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1512 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
For the sake of the record I have been threatened by young Black barbarians in public school and been the victim of the knockout game. I am also a Vietnam combat veteran. I do not speak or post in ignorance.
Yeah so have I . Nearly killed more than one time.. I am also a veteran , but not a war veteran as yourself.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1513 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
I have been stabbed twice in two different instances by them.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1514 Jul 17, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
It started with giving women the right to vote. Back to the kitchen
Yes. Do you listen to rabbi Daniel Lapin?. He and his and his wife went into a long discussion about that.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1515 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "I keep repeating what I say because it is true".--------
Many of your points have been correct. But, many of your other points have been totally incorrect.
Many times you have addressed posts to me. I have answered them. But, a few (Or a couple) of days later, you address the same material to me.
Throughout our many blog discussions & debates, it seems that you sure have a problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberately overlooking the points which are being typed up.
Just because I do not agree with some of the things that you type out does not mean I lack comprehension or are overlooking. Your head is severely inflated man. No one knows everything. SOme things you say are also incorrect.
Adolf Hitler being a :"Right winger" is one of them
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1516 Jul 17, 2014
Yon:
The Obama Administration is also destroying the Military.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1517 Jul 17, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "White people are now punks".---------
It appears that you are having a problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberately overlooking previous points which have been typed up.
Again (Watch & take this information in boy).--------
White people are not punks. Whites are not walking up to other people & cheap shotting them.
Whites are not in a large group with numbers on their side & attacking others.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are walking up to people from other racial backgrounds & cheap shotting them.
African Americans are in groups with numbers on their side & attacking people from other racial backgrounds.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the punks & cowards.
I will not claim that you lack in comprehension. I will say that you are overlooking the facts and what is really going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Fix PC Run slowly? 12 min sydneybush0123 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Aura Mytha 839,632
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min dollarsbill 4,567
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Andrea 1,928
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 590,579
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Inally 3,045
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 2 hr Time line 445
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 271,386
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 100,065
More from around the web