Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
1. Late January, 2013 till late July, 2013. On a different thread.------
You & I have had many, many blog discussions & debates. Primarily about politics & race.
2. Mid February, 2013 till late October, 2013. On another thread.-------
You & I have had many, many blog discussions & debates. Primarily about politics & race.
3. Mid March, 2014 till now. On this thread.--------
From now on, if you type up any points which we have already blogged about (Which I addressed), I'm not going to re-type any of my previous responses back to you. I'm going to call you on it.
I don't mind blogging with you. If you want to blog, bring some different subject matter. If you don't want to do that, beat it. Get lost.
Go to a different thread & type up posts to other posters.
In case you have not noticed ,the topic of this thead is "wake up black America" It is not called lthe everything thread. YOU are just angry, fella..
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "Most city , county and state jobs are given to African Americans (descendants of black American slaves)".------
Not anymore.
Especially from 2000 till now.
It is a regional thing and in this region, they are getting them. Simple as that
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

goodtime69 wrote:
if i may add our prez obumer, has drove the wedge between blacks and other races, it started with a latino killing a thug kid of the name tyron martin, He and holder both should of kept out ot a state issue, but they did not, and made thing worse, amoung the races. more so for the blacks. Holder who is our Attony gen....he is the man who over sees the courts on the fed, level shortly after George Zimmerman the latino who shot tyron, was aquittied a group of the name Black panthers went on t.v the the prez of the black panthers) anounce an reward to anybody who can kill Zimmerman. On T.V he put a hit on a man., in the U.S on t.v////and the Attoney Gen holder obumers favorate lap dog did nothing....yet he will truck mobs of blacks by the bus load across state lines to protest that Tyron the kid turned getto thug death....so you see. this adminastration has done more damage to race realations than any body in the History of the U.S/////
It is Trayvon Martin and that two-bit punk got what he deserved.
Mr. Zimmerman is half Latino. It does not really matter though. If he was full Latino he would Have still had Whites behind him and puling for him..
Fella first you insinuate that you were ignorant to Obama and his past and that you were captivated by his hope and change, but AFTER he gets in office you all of the sudden become aware of what he is about. You become angry because Latinos and Mexicans stole your cheese. You don't fool me you filthy kaffir.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

goodtime69 wrote:
after George Zimmerman the latino who shot tyron, was aquittied a group of the name Black panthers went on t.v the the prez of the black panthers) anounce an reward to anybody who can kill Zimmerman. On T.V he put a hit on a man., in the U.S on t.v////and the Attoney Gen holder obumers favorate lap dog did nothing....yet he will truck mobs of blacks by the bus load across state lines to protest that Tyron the kid turned getto thug death....so you see. this adminastration has done more damage to race realations than any body in the History of the U.S/////
So what. the Aryan Brotherhood put out a reward for the two blacks that beat the old white man-a ww2 veteran- to death with flashlights for no reason. Nothing was said by mainstream..
Anyways ,Mr. Zimmerman is all good. Blacks are paying the price over that incident..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, integrity & gratitude.
Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment & dedication.
Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.
Foreign born blacks are a lot different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
You are of your father, the devil.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Classic wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that would be one way to make him go away.lol
Shame shame Doc
You and I both know he's calling a spade a spade.
He is quite intelligent.....and you don't like it one bit
peace
You don't know what race I am....you snow punk. And he's NOT intelligent...he's a racist loozer.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 14

Mcminnville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, the devil.
Didn't hear nothing about that, my point was The black kittens or uh panthers did this on live public t.v yet the attoney gen mr holder dose nothing. Why? the Arian Nation, at one time were many and a threat to civilization, any body who kills or plans death of any body with out due prosses is a threat to a civilized nation, i have a saying about that.
i don't care if ther black white yellow or green, i feel the same about all supremisist,
If a wild animal, finds its way to a civilized town or city, they must be caged, displayed as what they are, and if able domesticated, if too unruly they must either be returned to thier natural habitat, or euthinized.
and hate groups are lacking the mind set and compation that a civilized countries are. thus they are no differant than a wild animal protecting them selves and own....they need to be treated as such...that gose for the ones who are in power in washington as well. Intellegance don't equal civilized.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
1. Late January, 2013 till late July, 2013. On a different thread.------
2. Mid February, 2013 till late October, 2013. On another thread.-------
3. Mid March, 2014 till now. On this thread.--------
From now on, if you type up any points which we have already blogged about (Which I addressed), I'm not going to re-type any of my previous responses back to you. I'm going to call you on it.
I don't mind blogging with you. If you want to blog, bring some different subject matter. If you don't want to do that, beat it. Get lost.
Go to a different thread & type up posts to other posters.
Holy crap, man.

What did I tell you about that? I told you once before, do not blow your snot in my direction. I know who and what you are and I previously and accurately described you to a T.
Your whole life is Topix. You forever create new usernames to bolster your Johnny show. I know what is behind that.
I will tell you, if you act in person like you do on Topix, someone will eventually take a pin to your inflated head and it will deflate like a used condom.
I keep repeating what I say because it is true.
Anyways, you are a bit confused, so I must striaghten out your vastly oversized head;
This is an internationally public forum and with that comes approximately ten people who are reading it (that number doesn’t include your various usernames). People that browse threads and forums like this generally start on the last page. They do not read the entire thread, especially when you start hijacking. This is the “wake up, black America” thread not the ’ potluck of conspiracies’ thread.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Now let’s get back on topik…

Black people kicking White people’s pinche culos up tweenst their eyeballs and killing them in vast numbers is no conspiracy. It is happening every single day and it is escalating, and it will continue to escalate. It is escalating because just too many White people are now punks, cowards and suffer from white guilt.
One must look at the black’s techniques when they attack. In many cases, they band together when Whites stray into- or move into- predominantly black [descendants of African-American slaves] areas. They band together to beat the hell out of you ofays. Botoh, when blacks wander into White neighborhoods, they are welcomed for the most part. I mean providing they are not up to no good. That is just merely one example. There are many more examples, but I will leave just that one. Like I said, the vast majority of white people are nuttier than all hell. There is just no getting around that.
In another generation or two, you white people are really going to be in for it. As it stands now, the blacks[ descendants of African-American slaves kick your arses , and they do it with Pride. Don’t believe it? Just look at the various racial attacks on YT. They kick your arses up tweenst your eyeballs and then they put it on YT boasting about it AND for the world to see. Yes, the world is watching; the world sees that the blacks which consists of maybe ten percent of the U.S population beats the hell out of AND punks sixty plus percent of the population. Now ofays, if you keep acting like two-bit punks, RFD guarantees that your random arse kickings and killings will definitely morph into this….

http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/p/whi...
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

You will see.
Thing is, when your “ beating session” really jumps off, you will have NO voices to speak for you. You are going to be in one sad state of affairs..
There is ALWAYS reactions to actions. when the Johnny blogger tells of the social policies, social engineering and so forth he is purposely not telling of the reactions to those actions. So, I will tell you…..Guaranteed , you are going to be like scared rabbits hunted by fierce predators . Now you White people might be thinking that rabbits can run fast. It is true they can, but not for very long. If they cannot quickly find a hiding spot they usually drop dead from overexertion. Rabbits can also stand and fight instead of running until they drop dead, but rabbits have no defense. If blacks[descendants of African-American slaves] ever decide to launch a full blown chase, many, many White people will die and, due to programming of white people by white people, they will die with no dignity or respect..

http://www.newson6.com/story/17160443/elderly...

That old granny died with no dignity.

Neither did this old gramps…

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/08/23/daught...

This little white boy didn’t die , but you can bet he isn’t looking to good…

http://swimmingagainstthecurrentdotcom.wordpr...

This White couple died with no dignity. In fact, even the fella died before ( also possibly after death) a gang bang augmentation….

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Here are many more...

http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/2011/08/...

Like I have been saying , you can ignore the attacks all you want, but they are escalating. They have been escalating for a number of years, but since you have voted in Obama- image & symbolism- you have kicked in the nitro boost..

At least fifty percent of the black-on-white hate crimes go unchecked. These days, many of them are instead reported in the U.K. Many of them in the U.S are well doctored on before reporting or simply omitted entirely.
Anyways. The fact of it is, ten percent of the U.S population which is descendants of African-American slaves are making sixty percent plus of the population which is white people look like punks. Those people so badly want to get down in the dirt and play so badly. They kick white peoples arses up tweenst their eyeballs, torture them , rape them and even kill them, You Severely retarded white people can argue all you want against the fact that many many white people are very ,very stupid and ignorant, but that does not change that fact.
White people in general society with their foolishness resulting from being steeped in the white guilt façade and PC is going to be their demise.
I just have to say that many white people are some of the weirdest people I have ever met.
Only in the U.S will white people let another race terrorize them and kiss the arses of the terrorists at the same time. Now mind you, I am not including all White people , just many white people. Maybe…oh say… fifty percent of them.
Did you see the link in where the coal burner woman got her face pummeled while many blacks stood around watching and recording? White people you can bet that can bet that negro woman pounded that coal burner because she had a biracial black kid. She knows what is happening to the black race [descendants of African-Americans]. That coal burner woman’s little coal nugget had heart; he was floating like a bee and stinging like a butterfly. Anyways, it is my conviction that that woman (the coal burner) got exactly what she deserved. It is too bad that she did not receive permanent damage that she would remember for the rest of her life. Oh well, her pounding is just another trinket tossed in her storage container. I bet she is having a very hard time with life…LOL.
Now let’s not kid ourselves here, that wildebeest pounded that coal burner because she is race wrecking the descendant of African-American slave race. Many blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] have a vile hatred against people that are race wrecking them. They know that is mentally and physically destroying the female species of their race.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

You better get with reality, you retarded ofays.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

goodtime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't hear nothing about that, my point was The black kittens or uh panthers did this on live public t.v yet the attoney gen mr holder dose nothing. Why? the Arian Nation, at one time were many and a threat to civilization, any body who kills or plans death of any body with out due prosses is a threat to a civilized nation, i have a saying about that.
i don't care if ther black white yellow or green, i feel the same about all supremisist,
If a wild animal, finds its way to a civilized town or city, they must be caged, displayed as what they are, and if able domesticated, if too unruly they must either be returned to thier natural habitat, or euthinized.
and hate groups are lacking the mind set and compation that a civilized countries are. thus they are no differant than a wild animal protecting them selves and own....they need to be treated as such...that gose for the ones who are in power in washington as well. Intellegance don't equal civilized.
Geez.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

goodtime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see why you chose the name "good time" . Don't worry fella, Oregon will be next in legalizing dope.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Electric cars are a Fraud in every way.Period. People by them because they are suckered Which makes them suckers. Toothpicks are also a facet of capitalism. Remember the little machine that could beat an egg inside the shell? that was also a facet of capitalism.
The Café standards of cars are also a facet of capitalism.
Café standards of cars have killed a lot of people, also a facet of capitalism.
Electric cars after a couple of years are worth maybe one tenth of their original price.
Electric cars have already put over eighty thousand miles of pollution into the air before they roll out of the dealerships showroom. Electric cars are charged with electricity, the overwhelming majority of electricity is created with Coal. What about when the batteries need to replaced. It goes on and on.
Now for my mustang for example. It is now worth roughly ten times more than it was when it was new. Electric cars and other over engineered things depreciate like computers do.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Speaking of café standards, cars are going to get smaller and smaller. Also a facet of capitalism
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

The new Fiats - Chump mobile's
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Wait until a SUV kisses your dork rear ends, you will be crushed to death. Air bags? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

409 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 2 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min marge 532,434
truth is out 7 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 20 min andet1987 0
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min headlinesYTube 599,046
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••