Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1394 Jul 9, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "But I do believe that they are being "tolerated" for many more reasons than that".--------

You believed correctly.

You said "We need natural resources from the ground".--------

The United States has plenty of natural resources from the ground. This nations Allies throughout the world have plenty of natural resources.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1395 Jul 9, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>This country cannot sustain itself on building smart cars and smart phones.

The United States sure can sustain itself on building smart cars & smart phones.

Because of these factors.--------

1. The smart cars is one field in this nation.

2. The smart phones is one field in the United States.

3. This nation has many, many fields. Connected & working together for growth & progress.

4. Globalization.

The United States has many, many Allies throughout the world. Having trade & the sharing of technology.

5. Technology.

In many fields, there are new technological breakthroughs happening.

6. Electronics.

In electronics, there are new technological breakthroughs occurring.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1396 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "But I do believe that they are being "tolerated" for many more reasons than that".--------
You believed correctly.
You said "We need natural resources from the ground".--------
The United States has plenty of natural resources from the ground. This nations Allies throughout the world have plenty of natural resources.
Bet you didn't know that I saw you today.....did you? I had one of my spies fly to your little city earlier today. Bet you didn't know that....DID YOU??? Here's one of the pictures of you he texted to me: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1397 Jul 9, 2014
RFD.-------

In the United States capitalist system, Americans must adapt. It is swim or sink.

Degrees in the lower tier of liberal arts don't carry much weight (If any).

Degrees at the lower echelon of liberal arts are totally ill suited.

Many breakthroughs have happened in electronics. Labor is being replaced by technology.

Americans must go into fields which pays well & which has very good benefits. Fields such as finance, banking, health care/hospitals, engineering, architecture, education or legal services. Certain consulting fields.

Or real estate or certain franchising fields.

Or, skilled trades. Such as plumbing.

Americans must adapt. It is swim or sink.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1398 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

;)

Was an ok run - from Defence to commercial/medical HV power supplies, most farmed out today with an engineering shop Stateside, and they only need so many engineers.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1399 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Where's Dr. Strangelove when I need 'em?

But I jest....:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1400 Jul 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you didn't know that I saw you today.....did you? I had one of my spies fly to your little city earlier today. Bet you didn't know that....DID YOU??? Here's one of the pictures of you he texted to me: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...
Road Apples!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1401 Jul 9, 2014
goodtime69 wrote:
<quoted text>but how drives the wedges, by labling peopel as African american, korean amerian mexican american, do you see the problem yet...why divide us.

Well, race matters. It always has mattered. It always will matter. This is especially the case in the United States.

This nation has "Identity Politics".

The United States has group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.

Each & every racial group in this nation has their own goals, objectives & interests. Most of all, their own interests. This will remain the deal into the future.

In the United States, the divide & dichotomy is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1402 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
In the United States capitalist system, Americans must adapt. It is swim or sink.
Degrees in the lower tier of liberal arts don't carry much weight (If any).
Degrees at the lower echelon of liberal arts are totally ill suited.
Many breakthroughs have happened in electronics. Labor is being replaced by technology.
Americans must go into fields which pays well & which has very good benefits. Fields such as finance, banking, health care/hospitals, engineering, architecture, education or legal services. Certain consulting fields.
Or real estate or certain franchising fields.
Or, skilled trades. Such as plumbing.
Americans must adapt. It is swim or sink.
In engineering, if I we're to give a one word recommendation (a la Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate" "....Plastics....") it would be "Civil".

I encourage entrepreneurship with my children.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1403 Jul 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Bet you didn't know that I saw you today.....did you? I had one of my spies fly to your little city earlier today. Bet you didn't know that....DID YOU??? Here's one of the pictures of you he texted to me: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...

"Doctor", you said that you "had one of your spies fly to my little city?"

Nope. Manhattan isn't any little city.

The picture which you posted is of animal waste in South Africa.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1404 Jul 9, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:

"Doctor", your above post is your typical posting m.o. on Topix Top Stories forum.

Other posters are having mature blog discussions & debates on a thread. Then, you come onto the thread not to have any discussion or debate. You type up totally off the cuff, flippant, snide & ignorant points.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1406 Jul 9, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Until your job goes overseas... or Mexico (Meh- hee- CO)
;)
Was an ok run - from Defence to commercial/medical HV power supplies, most farmed out today with an engineering shop Stateside, and they only need so many engineers.

Oh okay.

Mind if I ask, what year did those jobs relocate to Mexico?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1407 Jul 9, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
...And guidance systems, RF filters, LCUs , ICBMs .... more 'facets of capitalism'.
Where's Dr. Strangelove when I need 'em?
But I jest....:)

Guidance systems, RF filters & ICBMs, yep, facets of capitalism big time.

Senecus, by LCUs, did you mean the Landing Craft Utility boats?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1408 Jul 9, 2014
goodtime69.--------

You said "America as a huge wedge between the blacks against whites, blacks against latino's, blacks against asians".---------

You are absolutely correct about this.

You said "See a pattern".-------

Yep.

You said "Being im not black i do know quiet a few that are great people who have broke away from the stero typical getto mentality".------

Same here too.

You said "as well as a few who arrived with there families from africa, great people".--------

No surprise.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1409 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#1410 Jul 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1411 Jul 9, 2014
goodtime69.--------

You said "who went to collage and ended up with good jobs, the parents my age there biggest worry for there kids is that they fall into the getto mentality. Hell the African family has forbidin there daughter to date an African American till they meet him 1st".---------

Your 3 points here.------- I sure see them. No surprise about how black Africans are taking precaution when it comes to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

You said "can't blame them".-------

Nope.

You said "but the blacks as a majority need to get there hate in order".------

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) need to. But, they aren't going to.

You said "they killing them selves every day".------

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) sure are.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1413 Jul 9, 2014
goodtime69.--------

You said "there is a serious issue with the black community in the States".------

Very much so.

You said "they need a real leader that they will listen to how don't preach hate and dispair".---------

There are many African American Conservative Republicans.

In my next post, I'll list the main ones.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1414 Jul 9, 2014
goodtime69.-------

African American Conservative Republicans don't preach hate nor despair.

African American Republicans.-----

Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, Star Parker, Sonnie Johnson, Angela McGlowan, LaShawn Barber, Day Gardner, Sonja Schmidt, Sheryl Underwood, Tara Wall, Tara Setmayer, Janice Rogers Brown, Deneen Borelli, Amy Holmes, Ezola Foster, Walter Williams, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Armstrong Williams, Mychal Massie, Michael Steele, John McWhorter, Lynn Swann, Michael King, Clarence Thomas, Ward Connerly, Larry Elder, Reverend Michael Faulkner, Kevin Martin & David Almasi.

African American Conservative organizations.-------

1. Project 21 organization.

2. Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE).

3. Congress of Racial Equality (CORE).

But, left wing African Americans refer to African American Conservative Republicans as Uncle Toms, sellouts, bootlickers or oreo cookies.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1415 Jul 9, 2014
yon.--------

In regards to your 2 links which you wanted me to check out about the assassination of the United States ex. president, Democrat John F. Kennedy (JFK). I watched those videos in their entirety.

With all due respect, I still don't see a conspiracy.

I still say that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

A link which lists a lot of information which sure points towards Lee Harvey Oswald as being the lone assassin of John F. Kennedy (JFK).--------

http://oswald-is-guilty.blogspot.com/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Double Fine 830,166
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Gods r Delusions ... 585,683
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 3,919
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 47 min rajivas 92
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 53 min Neelakaran 6,402
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 54 min Anon 93
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 99,230
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Angel god dr Shrink 611,941
More from around the web