Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1270 Jul 2, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE.------ -

You said "The works of Las Casas are often omitted from popular American history books and courses because Colombus is considered a heron by many, even today".

You are correct that Las Casas' works are omitted. Why? Because of these reasons.-------

1. Las Casas' charges were disproven in 1973. Especially his numerical figures.

2. The wars in the Caribbean between the Spanish Europeans & Indians didn't entail people who lived in this land.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1271 Jul 2, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE.------ -

Your other link which you wanted me to check out. I looked it over in its entirety. What was stated was correct. But, that link omitted many critical factors.

There were neutralizations which were committed in the New World. But, they were not committed by Christopher Colombus. They were not committed by the dudes who were under Christophers command.

That happened after Colombus.

That happened as a result of the wars against a few Indian groups. It was war.

Again, those neutralizations were not done by Colombus.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1272 Jul 2, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Early, 2010.------
In-depth testing was done. An in-depth reenactment of the shooting was done. It was determined that Lee had 11 seconds to get off his shots.
Links which show this.-------
Thank you Johnny. Sorry I had to ask. But nothing is debunked. As one comment expressed it:

" It's amazing stories like this keep getting printed. I suppose they keep on with the dripping tap that it was a single shooter so the lie gets passed down through the generations. They do not take into acccount that Oswald was witnessed calmly eating lunch on the 2nd floor canteen a maximum of 90 seconds after the shooting. That meant he had to do the world-class shooting from a defective rifle, hide that rifle in the opposite corner of the 6th floor (where they said they found it), then run down 4 or 5 flights of stairs and then appear calm when a cop saw him."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20634...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To believe that a US Marine - a very average shot could wind up at a high security military base in Japan as a radar operator - trained in Russian - with classified information of flight paths of U2 spy planes - then renounces his citizenship and moves to the Soviet Union and comes back a couple years later with a Russian wife - daughter of a KGB colonel - and wind up peddling pro-Castro literature in the heart of the New Orleans intelligence community while working for the ex-Chicago FBI chief - then tries to get entry into Cuba and when denied comes back home to shoot the President - and then shot by the mafia - without any whiff of conspiracy - well I guess such a person might be interested in some ocean front property in Nebraska.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1273 Jul 3, 2014

The Men Who Killed Kennedy: Part 9 The Guilty Men
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1274 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to bother re-posting.
Either you are having a problem with your comprehension. Or, you are deliberately overlooking the points listed.
You are just too funny A white person CANNOT pimp the black community like a black can. Simple as that..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1275 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. That White transgendered person was outnumbered.
Regardless of your 1-2 facts, the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are beating the siht out of whites all over the country.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1276 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The Whites were outnumbered.
On that video, it showed African Americans having numbers on their side.
Yes. Blacks are beating the siht out of Whites.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1277 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans have ancestral roots in this land which goes back over 400 years. Despite this, as late as 2014, the overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.
African Americans are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their functioning & survival. When an African American is working & making it, they are just barely getting by due to massive mismanagement of their money.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans cannot function or survive on their own.
African Americans are a professional, perpetual, lifetime pity case & charity case.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.
"There are White left wing kooks. There are White drug users." I never insinuated there wasn't. I will be first to admit that there are some very nutty people in the White race. In fact ,some of them are nuttier (mentally) than any other.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1278 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what was at the site. I also know what is in the area because I am not too far from it.

You are overlooking the facts to put in your own....

Here are some more facts for you....

Robert Almonte, a retired Deputy Chief of the El Paso Police Department, spent most of his career investigating Mexican drug dealers and the Mexican drug trade. During his research, he began to encounter many of the same saints displayed in the stash homes, in vehicles and even on Mexican drug dealers. Almonte came to learn that these saints are being used as protection against law enforcement officials.

Many Mexicans are now becoming involved in Santeria

http://blogs.uww.edu/introtolatinamerica/2009...
EL PASO, TEXAS, Johnny.

Stop evading the facts.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1279 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger Woods is not going to tout the African-American ghetto, Johnny. Not too many blacks take the African-American ghetto with them when they make it out of the ghetto. They leave it behind where it belongs..
Now stop being ridiculous
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1280 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
What you stated above would have been the case had it been from the time period of early, 1931 till late, 1999. Early, 1931 till late, 1999 was when the United States had the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect.
Not anymore.
Early, 2000.------- The federal government officially got rid of the one drop rule in regards to race. Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.
2000 till now.--------
Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to not classify as African American. To classify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).
Which they are doing.
That is what the gvnmnt is doing. But the everyday people still refer to them as black. Many races/nationalities are included in the black category.
Don't worry dude just because you are in the black category since you have an African-American parent and a White parent doesn't mean I don't love you any less..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1281 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "They also said Indians were the first".-------
White scientists & anthropologists stated that many years ago.
You said "but White Science keeps evolving...getting better".-------
Correct.
With time, more technological breakthroughs happen in science.
With time, it showed that Asiatic Indians weren't the first people living in this land. It showed that Europeans were the first people who were living in this land.
That link which you posted is one example (Among many) which shows information which White people have put out which shows that Europeans were the first people who were living in this land.
Good. I thought you were going to try to pull something on me again.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1282 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts #1188, 1189 & 1191 on page 58.---------
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8... .
Exactly. But if one pays attention to mainstream , they will have one believe that right wingers are the worst human rights abusers, mass murderers, racists and so forth.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1283 Jul 3, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:

The American holocaust - US Genocidal had mass murdered over 90 million plus Native Indians of North America

Oakland, CA

#1284 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
One of the kooky Whites..
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1285 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny ,sometimes you post the silliest stuff.
There are not very many blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] or part there of that want to associate with the African-American community after they make it out of there. In fact, many of them that do make it out look down on their past and where they come from.
The funny thing is that those blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] that do make it out try damn hard to distance themselves from their “culture”. Botoh, many white people that do not come from that “culture” try damn hard to be ghettotastic like Boo-Boo and Nay-Nay deep in the ‘hood.
Myself, I was born and bred in the black [descendants of African-American slave] community and I just don’t understand those crazy whites. One thing that I learned while I was growing up in the black community, I hate them with a passion. If I had my way, I would open the borders and let the S. and C. Americans flow into the black communities with their bag and baggage which is their vaccine resistant TB, shingles, whooping cough, Bed bugs, scurvy along with the various diseases and viruses. Every Gang banger in C. and S. America would be Very Welcome to come over. In fact, The more gang bangers the better. If that would hasten the destruction of the African-American race, I would be side by side with the American people in power that want nothing more than to destroy this country. I would be quite willing to trade this country for those positive results.
Yes, Millions upon Millions of Illegal’s from C and S. America, China, India. NO “grandfathering“ business, let them all in right now. Hundreds of Lice ridden Guatemalan and Honduran children have been transferred from Texas to California.. Crazy muhfuhguhs..LOL …The miyatas and wero garbage will pay the price of lice..I love it!
Do you like SOS (Siht On a ‘Shingle’), pinche wero garbage? You will be picking lice from your arses while scratching your shingly shingles. While you are busy doing that, the miyatas will be pounding your heads like kaffir corn…..

RFD

Oakland, CA

#1286 Jul 3, 2014
Hopefully Obama finds a way to stay in office for another eight years.
Now with that said, let us “open up the borders”….
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1287 Jul 3, 2014
So much for the African-American’s reparations….

DHS orders 42,000 pair of underwear.

RFD

Oakland, CA

#1288 Jul 3, 2014
Don’t you get it yet, black people? You’ve been a cancer in this country long enough!!..((((GET OUT!!!)))) and take your white trash with you.
Many, many viruses and diseases are coming to your black [descendants of African-American slaves] communities including the epidemic of vaccine resistant TB. The ‘Final Solution’ of your race is in the midst.
I just don’t get why you people want to stay in this country. Don’t you understand what is going on? The various telltale signs tells us that you as a race have absolutely no future in this country.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1289 Jul 3, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Non Hispanic White business managers & owners, if they are poised to hire a "minority", who will they hire? Hiring is in this tier.------

1. Non Hispanic White woman.

2. Asian.

3. Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included).

4. Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations or from Africa.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are at the very lowest rank for hiring.
Well now that all depends. Most city , county and state jobs are given to African Americans (descendants of black American slaves).
Take the California DMV (Department of Mexican Voting) for instance, ninety percent of the office workers are African Americans (descendants of black American slaves).
As far as the private sector goes, if there are no African American (descendants of black American slaves) personnel and clientele in a White proprietors business the African Americans (descendants of black American slaves) can do the boogy woogie on you and you will either get some or you will be out of business. Your choice. But before you makes your choice, just keep in mind that for years there has been a lot of nutty and mentally ill white people that are on the side of African Americans (descendants of black American slaves). Those mentally ill white people will have no qualms about shutting down your White owned business. We must also keep in mind that George Zimmerman was also pro African American (descendants of black American slaves). Anyways, African American tokens (descendants of black American slaves) are a must if you want to keep your business in operation. We now have affirmative action..

With that also comes ninety-five pound fire fighter ladies that cannot carry a ladder , much less carry a forty pound saw up the ladder that she cannot carry.. Women have put on their combat boots and marched out of kitchen years ago.

. Yes, they have marched right into the Military where they are being raped in astronomical numbers. You can bet your johnny that the Muslims are having Great Fun with the lady troops when they catch them. Brings new meaning to the term of ‘fox holes’
Now there is no doubt that those Muslims are singing the cadence,“if you like your poosy tight, stomp your left and drag your right” as they are marching out on to the holey battlefield.
It is 2014. Now get with the times, dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 56,067
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 min kobechi3 71
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,331
The Leading FFXIV Gil & Final Fantasy XIV Powe... 2 hr ffxivfans 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,916
Gay jerk off 12-14 tinychat (Jan '14) 3 hr Rollando 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 971,801
More from around the web