Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

yon wrote:
I would recommend http://www.herbert-armstrong.org/indexUSBIP.h...
BTW - my middle name happens to be Dane and a couple years ago I sent off for a DNA test kit that establishes Jewish ancestry. They keep sending me matches.( I never met a Jewish girl I didn't like - LOL) I'm not Jewish - just consider them relatives..
When the Assyrians conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel they did a lot of relocating. And then they, the Babylonians and Lost Tribes were dispersed into Russia and Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. So it just looks like a reshuffling of the deck as it were with the Medo-Persians attempting to reestablish their empire. Then there's Egypt - and speaking of DNA - http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/02/sho...
I know I'm not the sharpest tack in box - but I just keep digging in that pile of manure - cause I know there has to be a pony. LOL
Shalom Aleichem
http://kolhator.org.il/
Thank you again for a wealth of information.
I know something about the Nephilim: the offspring of the Sons of God and the Daughters of Men. Their existence goes back to Sumarian times when supposedly the Sons of God descended from the sky and inhabitied the earth, taking for breeding the females of the sub-species that then existed on the earth. I will read at length the information on the links you have sent me.
Very interesting, your DNA connection with Jewish ancestry.
It seems our conversation has gotten off the topic of "Wake up, Black America." Do you want to move to PMs or to emails?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
It seems our conversation has gotten off the topic of "Wake up, Black America." Do you want to move to PMs or to emails?
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you could copy the posts to a new thread. What would be a good title? And can we PM on this forum?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
It's too bad that the black dream of a dynamic black president will not be realized. Obama has proven himself to be ineffectual and completely inerty as a statesman. Too bad. So many blacks held out such hopes that the first black president would be a raving success. Even his legacy bill, Obamacare, is turning out to be flawed. Again, too bad, because Americans really do desire some sort of universal health care, especially women.
It occurred to me during the election how racist the process really was. When 95% of blacks and 80% of hispanics vote for a black candidate, what can it be but racism. Of course the media will not address that subject, but if 95% of whites voted enmass for a white canditdate opposing a black candidate, the media surely would report it as racism.
I am a black woman and I see it for what it is. Take the emotion out of the electoral process and you have blatant racism on the part of blacks. Too bad that so many black leaders who were supported by President Clinton sold their souls to racist pressures and turned their backs on those white folk who supported them just so a man with black skin could get elected. Shame.
Just to get this thread back on track.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you could copy the posts to a new thread. What would be a good title? And can we PM on this forum?
Yes, we can PM on this forum, but you must PM me by clicking on my picture. This will get it started. If you had a picture I could start it by PMing you, but you don't have a picture. Why?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Zionist Crimes wrote:
Minister Louis Farrakhan " Jews are biggest enemy of Black race !" Minister Louis Farrakhan has written the leaders of more than a dozen major US Jewish groups and denominations seeking "repair of my people from the damage" he claims Jews have caused blacks for centuries.
"Farrakhan sent the letter along with two books from the Historical Research Team that the 77-year-old minister said prove "an undeniable record of Jewish Anti-Black behavior," starting with the slave trade and laws that discriminated against blacks.
Farrakhan has long accused Jews of wrongdoing in speeches, but he has rarely addressed Jewish groups so directly in writing.
I would expect the leader of the "Nation of Islam" to be anti-semetic. Hardly a surprise.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I read about Hillary's comment. Obviously a reference to Hitler's annexation of Sudentenland in 1938. With European borders shifting so frequently as they have in the past few hundred years, communities of one country's citizens end up within another country's borders. Such was the case Hitler made in 1938, claiming repatriation of German-speaking people within the borders of Czechoslovakia. Actually there were elements within European governments at the time which tactly supported Hitler's move In Sudentenland. But that's another story. Similarly in Ukraine. Here, a Soviet decree in the early 1950s transferred the Crimea from Russian control to Ukraine. This move had the effect of increasing the ethnic Russian population in Ukraine by over a million people. And the number has grown since. The decree was very controversial and still is amongst Russian politicians and legalists. Obviously Mr. Putin regrets the decree having been made.
I personally believe that there is ample historic precendent to support Putin's move. And I think this is what he is counting on. America and most European countries have no moral ground upon which to be waggling their fingers at Russia. You only have to look at the Monroe Doctrine to see the evidence. It was passed by President Monroe in the early 19th century as a means of deterring European powers from intervening in the western hemisphere. It served as an excuse for American incursions into Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile, Panama, Grenada, Venezuela, and more. In fact America did not pronounce the Monroe Doctrine dead until last year. By the standards of the Monroe Doctrine, Russia's incursion into Crimea looks normal.
The US invaded the sovereign country of Granada without UN approval and without seeking any international approval.
During the Vietnam war the US invaded Cambodia, a sovereign country.
President Jackson saw to it that Texas was ànnexed`from Mexico under the guise of fighting for American freedom. It was pure and simple a land grab.
NATO itself is guilty of similar acts. NATO`s decision to bomb Yugoslavia came with no UN approval and weak international support outside of the NATO community.
European history is filled with examples of sovereign incursions.
Lately, Chinese troops have taken up residence in a northern Indian province, claiming territorial rights.
All this, and yet when a half-million of people were being massacred in Rwanda, there was no incursion by the moralilzing western nations.
Enough already!

I am quickly running out of characters here. Please PM me. I would really like to continue this. Please.
Well I tried a PM but that didn't work. Said i had to be registered but wouldn't let me use my user name. Maybe we can continue this discussion here under the flavor that blacks better wake up and smell the coffee or tea - for as Johnny says they are becoming culturally irrelevant and are on their own in so many words. I just had a thought recently regarding this whole Ukraine thing and US hypocrisy and the recent Olympics - and btw - do you know who started the torch carrying thing - I heard it was Hitler. At any rate 34 years ago an Olympic event stunned the world when the US Hockey Team defeated the USSR. It was voted by Sports Illustrated as the #1 Sports moment of the 20th Century. This was at a time of the height of the Cold War when the Russians had just invaded Afghanistan and wouldn't leave that so provoked President Carter that he said the US would not sent it's Olympians to the Summer Games in Moscow. Now the US has had troops in Afghanistan for who knows how long. I heard it was for $1 trillion worth of lithium.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I read about Hillary's comment. Obviously a reference to Hitler's annexation of Sudentenland in 1938. With European borders shifting so frequently as they have in the past few hundred years, communities of one country's citizens end up within another country's borders. Such was the case Hitler made in 1938, claiming repatriation of German-speaking people within the borders of Czechoslovakia. Actually there were elements within European governments at the time which tactly supported Hitler's move In Sudentenland. But that's another story. Similarly in Ukraine. Here, a Soviet decree in the early 1950s transferred the Crimea from Russian control to Ukraine. This move had the effect of increasing the ethnic Russian population in Ukraine by over a million people. And the number has grown since. The decree was very controversial and still is amongst Russian politicians and legalists. Obviously Mr. Putin regrets the decree having been made.
I personally believe that there is ample historic precendent to support Putin's move. And I think this is what he is counting on. America and most European countries have no moral ground upon which to be waggling their fingers at Russia. You only have to look at the Monroe Doctrine to see the evidence. It was passed by President Monroe in the early 19th century as a means of deterring European powers from intervening in the western hemisphere. It served as an excuse for American incursions into Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile, Panama, Grenada, Venezuela, and more. In fact America did not pronounce the Monroe Doctrine dead until last year. By the standards of the Monroe Doctrine, Russia's incursion into Crimea looks normal.
The US invaded the sovereign country of Granada without UN approval and without seeking any international approval.
During the Vietnam war the US invaded Cambodia, a sovereign country.
President Jackson saw to it that Texas was ànnexed`from Mexico under the guise of fighting for American freedom. It was pure and simple a land grab.
NATO itself is guilty of similar acts. NATO`s decision to bomb Yugoslavia came with no UN approval and weak international support outside of the NATO community.
European history is filled with examples of sovereign incursions.
Lately, Chinese troops have taken up residence in a northern Indian province, claiming territorial rights.
All this, and yet when a half-million of people were being massacred in Rwanda, there was no incursion by the moralilzing western nations.
Enough already!
I am quickly running out of characters here. Please PM me. I would really like to continue this. Please.
Well I tried a PM but that didn't work.(don't know how you feel about posting emails) Said i had to be registered but wouldn't let me use my user name. Maybe we can continue this discussion here under the flavor that blacks better wake up and smell the coffee or tea - for as Johnny says they are becoming culturally irrelevant and are on their own in so many words. I just had a thought recently regarding this whole Ukraine thing and US hypocrisy and the recent Olympics - and btw - do you know who started the torch carrying thing - I heard it was Hitler. At any rate 34 years ago an Olympic event stunned the world when the US Hockey Team defeated the USSR. It was voted by Sports Illustrated as the #1 Sports moment of the 20th Century. This was at a time of the height of the Cold War when the Russians had just invaded Afghanistan and wouldn't leave that so provoked President Carter that he said the US would not sent it's Olympians to the Summer Games in Moscow. Now the US has had troops in Afghanistan for who knows how long. I heard it was for $1 trillion worth of lithium.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well why did Phillip Vanattar take a blood sample from O.J. Simpson AND THEN.....carry it around with him for SVERAL HOURS......instead of giving it to a lab tech to take STARIGHT TO THE LAB....like he was supposed to do???!!! WHY JOHNNY??!! See I'm not taking up for Simpson, because with all of my soul that he is a double murderer....but God don't like ugly, and ugly is that Mark Fuhrman and Vanattar tried to frame Simpson because they thought he would walk if they didn't....instead, the REALITY is that he walked....because they DID!!

Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson walked in the criminal trial was not because of any actions by Phillip Vanatter or Mark Fuhrman.

OJ walked because of the African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) who were on the jury of that criminal trial.

That jury acquitted OJ because they were biased, in support of OJ. There were 9 African Americans on that jury.

OJ was a very well known former running back for USC & for the Buffalo Bills. Prior to the murders of Ronald Goldman & Nicole Brown Simpson, OJ was a very well liked & well respected dude.

The African Americans who were on the jury in the OJ criminal trial truly didn't care that 2 White people were murdered.

Mark Fuhrman being caught in a lie didn't help the prosecution. The prosecution having OJ try on the glove & the glove not fitting well didn't help the prosecution.

That jury was biased. They weren't going to convict.

Mark Fuhrman being caught in a lie & the glove not fitting well gave that jury an "out". To acquit OJ.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Only because there were no blacks on that jury.

You are very openly admitting that had African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) been on that jury in the Orenthal James (OJ) Simpson civil trial, that OJ would have walked.

You are very openly admitting & acknowledging that African Americans are very biased people. That African Americans are not in support of justice.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

yon wrote:
But what you mentioned about another generation lost reminded me of a Sunday TV program called "Conversations" back in the '60's. On one episode the guest was George Kennan - who had been Ambassador to the Soviet Union and who talked about how the Germans lost a whole generation of young middle class males who could not act as a buffer to thwart the rise of Hitler.

yon, what this George Kennan stated here, I disagree. Georges statements here are very revisionist & with a spin. A dodge & deflection.

From 1922 till early, 1929.------- Most Germans didn't support the Nazis. When the Great Depression broke out in mid, 1929, many Germans started supporting the Nazis. Many Germans who supported the left wing communists switched to supporting the Nazis.

January, 1933 till early February, 1943.------- The over whelming majority of Germans fully supported the Nazis.

Early February, 1943.------- With the German army & airforce suffereing very bad losses on the Eastern Front. With the surrender of the German 6th army at Stalingrad.------- This was the start of many Germans becoming disillusioned with Adolf Hitler.

But, the Nazi Party still had tentacles & control into all reaches of German society.

Early July, 1944.------ Several German generals & officers began plotting Adolfs assassination, in the July, 1944 bomb plot.

July, 1944 bomb plot failed to neutralize Hitler.

Even if the July, 1944 bomb plot had succeeded in neutralizing Hitler, another high ranking German Nazi would have taken Adolfs place.

So, what this George Kennan stated, was very revisionist & with a spin. A dodge & deflection.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J.--------

You said "Hi Johnny".-------

Hi. How's it going?

You said "we really have to stop meeting like this?-------

Mind if I ask, what do you mean by this?

You said "Provence has become expensive. I don't know if it's as expensive as London - probably not. It's been a couple of years since I was in Provence, so I can't say for sure".-------

Oh okay.

You said "I don't know if you've lived in Europe - not just visited, but lived in Europe".--------

No, I have not. Neither have my 2 older brothers.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J.--------

You said "Yes, a racial caste system existed in most colonies".-------

It existed in every one of the United Kingdoms (UKs), Frances, Spains, Portugals, Belgiums, Netherlands & Italys colonies.

You said "America was perhaps the exception where British rule was opposed not because of racial issues but because of economic and philosophical ones".--------

True.

But, race still mattered.

1692 till 1920.-------- The United States didn't have the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect. This nation employed a variant of the racial caste system.

1920.------- The one drop rule in effect was implemented.

2000.------ The United States federal government officially got rid of the one drop rule in regards to race. Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>Colonization was, and still is, based on an economic foundation. Whether it be British colonization of Africa (for its resources) or America colonization (through corporate expansion), economic matters make it happen.

Your 3 points above.------- You are absolutely correct.

Regarding colonization.------- Race still mattered.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>One just has to look back at the 19th century expansion of the British empire into China to see how something like the balance of trade between two nations (the economy) can change the course of history. In this example, Britain imported great quantities of silks, scents and minerals from China - but Britain had nothing that China wanted to buy in exchange. Thus resulted a huge trade imbalance with Pounds Sterling piling up in China and no Chinese currency flowing the other way to Britain. Clearly Britain had to do something about this or else the treasury would run dry. They had to create a demand in China for something only Britain could supply. Therein lay the origins of the opium trade. Britain introduced opium to China (opium balls manufactured in India) and created a generation of addicts who would pay any amount to sustain their habit. Now Chinese currency began flowing to Britain - and so the balance of trade was restored. Britain and China fought two wars over this issue (the Opium Wars of the mid-1850s), but the Royal Navy prevailed to keep the opium flowing.
Down through history this same story repeats itself over and over again - with a different cast of characters but always the same motivations.

Your 13 points above.------ You are right on the mark.

Your one statement here.--------- You said "Britain introduced opium to China (opium balls manufactured in India) and created a generation of addicts who would pay any amount to sustain their habit".--------

Well, why did those Chinese start taking that opium? They didn't have to do that.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you've lived in Europe - not just visited, but lived in Europe. There is a subtle division of layers within European society which is certainly discriminatory and which may or may not be based on ethnic or racial elements. It seems to be so different from flat-out racial discrimination which seems to be so blunt compared with the European example. These layers of society within the European structure have existed for centuries and are almost instinctive. They are, I believe, most evident in France and Germany, although they flow through all of Europe. Even though a person is of white skin, blue eyes and very well educated does not mean he is admitted to the upper layers of the social spectrum. Other factors of long-standing tradition are routed out to determine just how far up the ladder this person may rise - factors such as family history, family accomplishments, historical relationships, and military service. These may seem unimportant in newer parts of the world but hold great store by the "important" people in Europe - as is the case in parts of the orient.

Your 9 points above.------ I see your angle.

But, race still matters.

In France.------- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) who traveled to France way back were pretty well received by White French people. Most notable examples were Josephine Baker & Sugar Ray Robinson.

But, blacks from Frances black African colonies are looked down upon by White French people.

In the other European nations, black African residents are looked down upon by Whites. Black African residents are at the bottom of those societies social strata ladders, pecking orders & food chains.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>When my parents were in Germany, at the invitation of friends there, they were taken to places where even many of our white friends had never been invited. Colour seemed to have little to do with it. We never did find out the reason for this but we suspect that it is because of my mother's heritage and her ancenters' heirarachy in the Ashanti peoples of what used to be known as the Gold Coast.
Go figure.

Oh okay.

So, those Germans knew of your mothers ancestral roots & ethnic heirarchy in the Ashanti peoples of the former West African Gold Coast?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
Midsomer Murders is a favourite of mine. I guess it hasn't been distributed to America. Its episodes are engaging and always seem to feature the Midsomer countryside and towns. The plots tend to be a bit over-run with red herrings, much in the tradition of Agatha Christy, but the story lines are thoroughtly enjoyable. I love the main characters of DCI Barnaby and his young assistant. If you ever have the chance to watch this series, it is well worth the effort, in my opinion.

Your 8 statements about Midsomers.------- Informative. Thanks for the heads up.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would take Provence over any of the others, all things being equal which they are not. Provence has become very expensive. Even though a mostly rural area, it is connected to the Riviera and has become a sort of poor man's Riviera. Too bad because it has a fine country tradition, made up of many family farms, and I'm afraid this is going to be gone soon. Given the expensiveness of this region, I would pick Midsomer for purely practical reasons, although anywhere in Somerset or Cornwall would suit me fine.

Your 9 points about Provence.------ I see them.

Your one statement here.--------- You said "Too bad because it has a fine country tradition, made up of many family farms, and I'm afraid this is going to be gone soon".------

Really?

What is happening in Provence?

What is happening in the French Riviera?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me about "global warming" is the BS that accompanies it. There is a political agenda out there that sees to profit from the global warming boogy man.
Top climate scientists have been proven to have engaged in political activiism to further their own personal agendas. They were engaged in fraudulent correspondence meant to support their weak arguments.
Henrik Svensmark and several other leading climate scientists make an excellent case for cosmic rays and the solar magnetic field as the cause of "global warming", a completely natural and reoccuring event, part of the grand super cycle of cosmic events.

Your 7 points above about global warming.------- I see eye to eye with you.

Primarily your 2 statements here.-------- You said "There is a political agenda out there that sees to profit from the global warming boogy man. Top climate scientists have been proven to have engaged in political activism to further their own personal agendas".-------

You are 150% correct about his.

This has been happening from the political left wing.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Keisha-J wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worth watching. I love it. It is actually an operaetta, very light and funny, and is performed often in St. Ives. Others of the same vain, also Gilbert and Sullivan, are HMS Pinafore and Trial by Jury. Lots of clever tunes and catchy lyrics. I've found that one must acquire a taste for Gilbert and Sullivan. As a girl I didn't appreciate them, but I didn't like spinach either - but now I love it.

Your 9 points above.------ I see what you are saying..

What is this HMS Pinafore and Trial by Jury about?

Do you consider this HMS Pinafore and Trial by Jury better works compared to other productions by Gilbert and Sullivan?

If so, why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

333 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Some Casual Obser... 117,681
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min NoStress4me 441,033
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 min Johnny 292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 259,008
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min pusherman_ 536,750
Last Word + 2 24 min andet1987 409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min dirty white boy- 729,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Juvia Loxar 101
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••