Wake up, Black America!!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1146 Jun 20, 2014
yon wrote:
It's a spiritual war and the devil is winning
Ummmm.......(((NO!)))

Simply put, the people having a Spiritual War is having the war in their own minds.
The "devil" and Good God are just names for the "teams". It is as simple as that.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1147 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Most African Americans view Bill Clinton as a "friend". Clearly, Bill was sociable & he could play the saxophone. But, Clintons policies were very disastrous to African Americans & to other people of African descent.
In my next post, I'll list many examples which show this.
Welll I got news for you, Barry O. one upped Billy boy, because he can shoot hoops!
I mean what African-American doesn't like hoops? Some even have them in their noses.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1148 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
"they will have our tenth president, Honest Abe, and his beard in a dress and wearing one of those old fashioned jumbo lady hats adorned with a fruit salad instead of his traditional stove pipe hat. That picture/poster will be all over the schools.
General Patton will be a limp wristed faggot in daisy dukes and high heels with his two Pearl handled .45's holstered in his dainty little pink holsters.
Obama will be projected as the toughest, strongest and most instrumental president in U. S history. And Jesus? It won't be long before the poofter revisionists rewrite the bible. The Christian symbol will be of Jesus alright, but will some how do away with his diaper, turn him over and upside down on his stick spread eagle fashion showing his dilated and all seeing brown eye. Jesus fly upside down and have crack up!".--------
Your 10 points above.------- Not going to happen.
Maybe not going to happen in your state, but it will in California.. Why else teach gay history? The hand writing is on the wall.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1149 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.--------
You said "Israel Promotes Gay Tourism".-------
Israel did that because homosexuals & lesbians do a lot of traveling. Homosexuals & lesbians are very big spenders. Very compulsive spenders at this.
You said "Furthermore the Palestinian situation is like the problem with Blacks in the US".--------
The Palestinian / Israeli divide (On the one hand) is different than the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide.
Not only are they compulsive and big spenders but many are also very, very monetarily rich.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1150 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "The voters will totally decimate California".-------
Democratic voters in California.-------
Clearly, the overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) vote Democrat. The Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of the underclass. The overwhelming majority of African Americans cannot function or survive on their own. The overwhelming majority of African Americans need the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their survival.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.
Most Hispanics vote Democrat. But, nowheres near the level which African Americans vote Democrat.
Most non Hispanic Whites don't vote Democrat. But, a very sizeable number of non Hispanic Whites vote Democrat. These non Hispanic Whites have been benefitting off of the policies of the Democrats.
All of the very rich yuppie type cities around here are all Democrat. You will not find a conservative or middle ground within those places. Total Obamaville. In fact if you say "Obama is a nut", prepare to defend yourself beforehand. Most of them have electric and smart cars..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1151 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "Many of them wind up with black kids".-------
With mixed kids.
What you said would have been the deal from early, 1931 till late, 1999. Early, 1931 till late, 1999, the United States had the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect. Not anymore.
2000.-------
The federal government officially got rid of the one drop rule in regards to race. Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.
2000 till now.------
Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to not classify as African American. To classify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).
Which they are doing.
Once it really get's around that those black kids that they are having are no longer classified as black kids...

Myself ,I don't care what they are called. It makes no difference to me. I avoid those women that go out with , or have been out with blacks [ descendants of slaves].
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1152 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "I do not live in Hollywood or any economic status close to that".--------
I know.
Explain.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1153 Jun 20, 2014
yon wrote:
:
Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
There is human incompetence and corruption, but there are also unseen forces manipulating it
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1154 Jun 20, 2014
Blacks are being pushed out of their neighborhoods by numerous ways and they are moving into white neighborhoods creating micro ghettos
Many Apt complexes are being transformed into section-8 housing developments and new ones are being built.
It will eventually come to YOUR neighborhood,.
You can twist and shout all you want , but it will still happen .
Simple as that, Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1155 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
So, a non Hispanic White president sure could (He did) pimp the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".
A non black leader cannot pimp African-Americans like a black can.
Simple as that.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1156 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "He was definitely White [European descent]".--------
Come on.
On that radio talk show, the subject was illegal immigration. There were live call ins to that show. A dude calls up, states that he is White, says that he is in favor of reparations.
I'm not doubting that a person called up that station & said that. That person was not White. That was an African American (Descendant of black American slave) boy who called up, who said that he was White. Who said that he was in favor of reparations.
African American boys like pretending that they are entities which they are not.
African American (Descendants of black American slaves) boys like doing that stuff.
You know what you're doing, Stop stepping on my toes.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1157 Jun 20, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 1950 other secret societies - with Masonic members have been increasing

The divide & dichotomy in the United States is between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.
They just use political problems to further the chaos that gives them more control.

Ronald Reagan assassination John Hinckley Jr.[Bush family connection, CIA Mind Control, Mk Ultra]

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1158 Jun 20, 2014
Nah, they're no threat. It's always some lone nut that manages to sneak past all security. A story that the lapdog press picks up and broadcasts. Then Congress jumps on the band wagon and passes laws that eat away at the Constitution!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1159 Jun 21, 2014
And now there's a you know what in the White House(wood pile)

Obama expands government benefits for gay couples
Jun 20th 2014 5:54PM

WASHINGTON (AP)-- A year after the Supreme Court struck down a law barring federal recognition of gay marriages, the Obama administration granted an array of new benefits Friday to same-sex couples, including those who live in states where gay marriage is against the law.......

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/06/20/obama-e...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1160 Jun 21, 2014
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1162 Jun 21, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
"I love being called the first black president"--Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton did state that on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.

But, Bills 8 year presidency wasn't advantageous to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) or to other people of African descent.

Democrat Bill Clintons presidency was very disastrous to African Americans & to other people of African descent.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1163 Jun 21, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Welll I got news for you, Barry O. one upped Billy boy, because he can shoot hoops!

Well, the presidencies of Democrat Bill Clinton & Democrat Barack Obama haven't been advantageous to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). They have been disastrous.

I'm sure that Barack would like to do more for African Americans. But, he can't. Because he is just one person in the Democratic Party. In the Democratic Party, the line must be towed. By towing the line, the top constituencies of the Democratic Party have to be addressed. Which they were.

Obama presidency has addressed these constituencies of the Democratic Party.------

1. Non Hispanic White union leaders.

2. Non Hispanic White union members.

3. Non Hispanic White women who are not with a union.

4. Non Hispanic White college students.

5. Homosexual, lesbian, transgender lobby.

6. Hispanic lobby.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have very much been overlooked.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1164 Jun 21, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are they compulsive and big spenders but many are also very, very monetarily rich.

You above post was in regards to the homosexuals.------- You are absolutely correct.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1165 Jun 21, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not going to happen in your state, but it will in California.

I opened up your links. That one link pointed out about California implementing information into the school curiculum about the contributions of homosexuals & lesbians. I saw that.

In my previous response back to you, when I stated "Not going to happen", that was in reference to your 10 predictions for the future.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1166 Jun 21, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the very rich yuppie type cities around here are all Democrat.

Could be.

But, when election time comes.-------- Most non Hispanic White Californians vote Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 12 min discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 13 min discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 14 min discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min guest 673,284
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 184,622
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,189
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 445,811
More from around the web