RFD

Oakland, CA

#1085 Jun 17, 2014
A couple of years later…. The reparations are tapped out; their money is gone, they are broke again. All of the reparation money is back into the White system. We will also have millions of dead African-Americans and newly created felons , hundreds of thousands of interracial kids that will replace them, along with 30-60,000,000 immigrants. Well, actually, immigrants are already replacing African-Americans [ descendants of slaves], but it will be on an entirely new level because the reparations caused millions of more African-American felons,, but never fear, African-Americans, those interracial black kids will grow up and replace you in the positive positions. Ten percent and rapidly dwindling.
You goin’ bye-bye.
It is happening. I see not many actual African-American around here representing anything, they are all black [Interracial]. Maybe one percent is actually African-American. It won’t be long, you will be out of the modeling industry, completely. What’s next, muhufuhguhs?
You are being replaced in just about everything. It is only a matter of time.
Your only option will be the military and the like. You’re going to be hurtin’ for certain.
What is going on is a long drawn out program that started years ago and it is now truly showing it’s fruits.
Now what I propose is we get this over with once and for all right now; we assign each African-American male a white broad (of course, we must brand her so us respectable Whites know in advance so we don‘t make an initial mistake of thinking she‘s “correct“) to make as many black [interracial] kid’s as you like. Now don’t go worrying yourselves about robbing us Whites of white women , there’s plenty for the both of us. You’ll just get the defective ones like what you get now. In other words, you get the bargains from the bargain basement. We should have done that three hundred years ago. If we did, you would not be here today. By now your race would have been completey absorbed and all traces would be gone.
You crazy nuts don’t even know what you are really doing to yourselves and for the White race. Not only are you destroying yourselves in many different ways using white women , but you are also making the White race stronger at the same time.
What ya’ll black boys thinking’ yall doin ‘ by knockin’ up white trash and dumpin’‘em, anyways? No one cares about that white trash, it is those kids that are going to help do you in.
Look at obama go. He is pimpin’ you . Pander. You may think he is doing us all in ,but he is literally playing on your weaknesses. Some of the things he is doing to your race could not be possible if he was full white, or white with another race mix. Out of all presidents in U.S history, Obama is the one who has hammered you the hardest of all. He (and Holder) is crushing your race like a fly on the wall, and you still support him. Didn’t you slow coachers notice that as soon as he became president , the black/white interracial dating and mating instantly became encouraged. As a result, the biracial population boomed. You have to be the most damaged race of all time. You really thought you were going to get some ‘cheese’ in ‘08. Obviously, You did not get that. What you did get was some acceleration in many of the facets of your multi-faceted genocide, and some new facets added. It seems like no matter where you look , there it is-- multi faceted genocide. Even your own race is doing your race in. Geezz.. I hate to laugh, but I must ..((HAHAHA!!!))
RFD

Oakland, CA

#1086 Jun 17, 2014
So,African-Americans, do you think you will get better treatment from the new White race flowing in to “our” country? I can almost guarantee , you are going to be even worse off than you are now. Your best bet would be to flee the country. I just don’t understand why you want to stay in the U.S I really don’t. Oh well, you certainly do make White people rich. You also make the Asian hair industry rich. I bet you are their number one punter base. It’s not all for knot though…

The fella leading the muslim head lopping crew (ISIS) in Iraq? Well, he was in u.s custody in 2009, but obama set him free-“let my people go.”
Hmm.. I wonder what the five Taliban commanders are up to? Yes , The ones that obama traded in for deserter/traitor Bergdahl . Maybe they have joined up with the head lopping crew in Iraq.

Q:“Do you think Hilary Clinton would make a good president?”

A:“ Considering her accomplishments, yes, I think Hilary would make an excellent president

The interviewer asks the dork another question:

Q:“what would you say was one of her most memorable accomplishments?”

A: Hmmm..I would say Benghazi. She handled that quite well..”

Another random student:

Q:“Do you think Hilary Clinton would make a good president?”

A:“Well , we have now have a black president (yes, Johnny, EVERYONE considered him black in 2008-13) it would be great if a woman president followed.”

That is just a couple of answers coming from the college students in random “street interviews” on a California University campus.

Here is some more…

Q:“ What was George Washington‘s job?”

A: George Washington was a horse dude from the south that became a war hero in WW2.

A question asked to another random college student…

Q:“Who bombed Pearl Harbor?”

A:“Korea bombed Pearl Harbor.”

Another random college student...

Q:“What was the U.S Civil war about?”

A:“The U.S civil war was fought between the U.S and China.”
That same question was asked to another random college student. The answer:“it was a war fought for civilization”

Now if you ask those same college students about the fraudulent “global warming”, they will know all about that fraudulence as Truth .
Ask them the difference between the lead in paint and elemental lead (such as used for ammunition, fishing weights and so forth) and they will have no clue.
They are going to be the not too far away future of the U.S. and some of them will be politicians. And, who knows, maybe one of them will be prez, as in kommanda and cheef..
My goodness, people sure are spazzing out; people operating and manuevering their cars crazily, people irate and short tempered and so fo rth. I think it has to do with how things are. Even though the majority of voters, and nonvoters alike always blame others, they just don’t realize the fact that it is their fault and no one else’s- especially in California.…Tooo funny!!
The voters will totally decimate California, blame the evil old White men Republicans and then move to N. Dakota.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1087 Jun 17, 2014
Jordan Maxwell - Secrets of Planet Earth Revealed

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1088 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "(yes, Johnny, EVERYONE considered him black in 2008-13)".--------

Absolutely nothing of the sort.

The non Hispanic White Democrats who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 & 2012.-------- Knew that his mother was White. That his father was a black Kenyan.

Since Barack was not a descendant of a black American slave.

Since Obamas mother was White. Since his father was a black Kenyan.-------- The non Hispanic White Democrats who voted for Barack considered him to be a "More acceptable black person".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1089 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
So,African-Americans, do you think you will get better treatment from the new White race flowing in to “our” country? I can almost guarantee , you are going to be even worse off than you are now. Your best bet would be to flee the country. I just don’t understand why you want to stay in the U.S I really don’t.

Your 5 points above.------- I see them. You are right on the mark.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1090 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
Oh well, you certainly do make White people rich. You also make the Asian hair industry rich. I bet you are their number one punter base. It’s not all for knot though

Your 4 points above.------- Are right on the mark.

Jews, Italians, Sicilians, Koreans, Indians (Indians who have ancestral roots from the nation of India), Dominicans & Jamaicans all make money off of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

It is because African Americans are so very stupid, simple, slow minded & weak minded.

It is because African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are so very easy to be manipulated & swindled.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1091 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "On a talk radio show the other day, they were talking about immigration and the devastation it is causing to the blacks and black neighborhoods".--------

Okay.

You said "Lo and behold, A white fella calls in and says blacks [descendants of slaves] should get reparations!".------

Guaranteed, that caller wasn't White. Guaranteed, that was an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy who called up & who said that he was White (lying). Said that he was in favor of reparations.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1092 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
Giving the majority of blacks [descendants of slaves] in the black communities large sums of money would definitely wreak havoc- they would utterly destroy themselves with it and, due to their huge hunger for bling, the money would go right back into the system.

What you stated above would happen if African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) would get reparations.

But, reparations are not going to happen.

Reparations are not going to happen, because African Americans are a threat to White America.

Because African Americans are a threat to the American System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are not needed in the United States anymore. Because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have mass numbers throughout this nation. Hispanics are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1093 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
Not only are they teaching in California Public schools that Honest Abe was a faggot, but in some of the schools they have done away with traditional history books and replaced them with gay history books created by the revisionists.. Many of the famous people in history are now fags.

Provide a link (Or links) which corroborate your charges above.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1094 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
As the White race [European descent] diminishes.

Not happening. It is not happening because of this.-------

White-Americans number in at 223,553,265 in the United States.

White-Americans control all of the very critical sectors of this nation.-------

Intelligence Services, Army, Airforce, Navy, National Guard, security forces, main police forces, agriculture, banking, finance, heavy industry, light industry, shipping, railroads, trucks, airplanes, television & newspapers.

This is what counts & what matters.

White-Americans aren't diminishing at all.

White-Americans aren't going anywhere.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1095 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
they wil have our tenth president, Honest Abe, and his beard in a dress and wearing one of those old fashioned jumbo lady hats adorned with a fruit salad instead of his traditional stove pipe hat. That picture/poster will be all over the schools.
General Patton will be a limp wristed faggot in daisy dukes and high heels with his two Pearl handled .45’s holstered in his dainty little pink holsters..
Obama will be projected as the toughest, strongest and most instrumental president in U.S history. And Jesus? It wont be long before the poofter revisionists rewrite the bible. The Christian symbol will be of Jesus alright, but will some how do away with his diaper, turn him over and upside down on his stick spread eagle fashion showing his dilated and all seeing brown eye. Jesus fly upside down and have crack up!

Your 10 points above. Your predictions which you typed up for the future.-------- Not going to happen.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1096 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "The voters will totally decimate California".-------

Democratic voters in California.-------

Clearly, the overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) vote Democrat. The Democratic Party has been (Still is) the political party of the underclass. The overwhelming majority of African Americans cannot function or survive on their own. The overwhelming majority of African Americans need the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their survival.

The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.

Most Hispanics vote Democrat. But, nowheres near the level which African Americans vote Democrat.

Most non Hispanic Whites don't vote Democrat. But, a very sizeable number of non Hispanic Whites vote Democrat. These non Hispanic Whites have been benefitting off of the policies of the Democrats.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1097 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "Most of who is coming over the S. borders these days are C. & S. Americans".---------

There has been an increase in Central American & South American immigrants to the United States. Primarily Central American immigrants. But, most of the immigrants who come to this nation via the southern border are Mexicans.

You said "Of course, unusually highly educated skilled will be allowed".--------

True. Not only the highly educated skilled.

Many White-European working class people will be allowed into the United States.

1620 to 1960 (Primarily from 1865 to 1950).-------

This nation needed White-European immigrants.

1965 till now, the United States didn't need as much White-European immigrants.

1965 till now.--------

Most of the immigrants to this nation (Primarily the illegals) come from south of the border.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1098 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "The Catholic Church also promotes massive illegal immigration".-------

You are absolutely correct.

You said "Most of them are Catholic so it is Good for the stable".------

Yep. Big time.

Illegals who are Catholic come into American Catholic churches. These illegals add numbers to these congregations. This brings more monetary donations into these Catholic churches from legal Americans.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1099 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "Most of the whites that I see around here that are with blacks [descendants of slaves] try to bind with the African-American ghetto culture".------

I'm sure that these are underclass, lowclass Whites.

You said "Most of those white broads are just rebelling".--------

I'd say it is a case of almost all of them are rebelling.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1100 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "Many of them wind up with black kids".-------

With mixed kids.

What you said would have been the deal from early, 1931 till late, 1999. Early, 1931 till late, 1999, the United States had the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect. Not anymore.

2000.-------

The federal government officially got rid of the one drop rule in regards to race. Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.

2000 till now.------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to not classify as African American. To classify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).

Which they are doing.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1101 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "I do not live in Hollywood or any economic status close to that".--------

I know.

The reason why I posted those links of those high profile Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.------- Was to show that they also exclusively hang with & associate with Whites. They too date & marry Whites.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1102 Jun 17, 2014
RFD.------

You said "Well, actually, immigrants are already replacing African-Americans [descendants of slaves]".------

Yep. Big time.

You said "Ten percent and rapidly dwindling".-------

You are pretty much right on the mark.

1965 till now.-------

The United States African American population was able to maintain its percentage because of this.------- Immigration from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

Black-Americans who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa had to classify as African American.

This is changing.

2000 till now.-------

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time, they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1103 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
It won’t be long, you will be out of the modeling industry, completely. You are being replaced in just about everything. It is only a matter of time.
Your only option will be the military and the like. You’re going to be hurtin’ for certain.
What is going on is a long drawn out program that started years ago and it is now truly showing it’s fruits.

Your 7 points above.-------- You are right on the mark.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#1104 Jun 17, 2014
RFD wrote:
You crazy nuts don’t even know what you are really doing to yourselves and for the White race. Not only are you destroying yourselves in many different ways using white women , but you are also making the White race stronger at the same time.
What ya’ll black boys thinking’ yall doin ‘ by knockin’ up white trash and dumpin’‘em, anyways? No one cares about that white trash. Look at obama go. He is pimpin’ you . Pander. You may think he is doing us all in ,but he is literally playing on your weaknesses.

Your 11 points above.-------- Are right on the mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 809,053
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 573,772
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min Al Capone 5,544
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 946
Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) 38 min werner 17
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 38 min Coco 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 268,824
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min Happy Lesbo 608,143
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web