Wake up, Black America!!
Johnny

AOL

#942 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

Prisons in the Midwest. Which shows that race is not at the forefront.

Street organizations which were formed in Chicago. Which branched out throughout the Midwest, South & East Coast. Chicagos street organizations 2 alliances.--------

People Nation.-------

1. Four Corner Hustlers.------ Formed by African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Comprised of primarily African Americans. Has some Hispanic & some non Hispanic White members.

2. Almighty Bishops.----- Formed by Hispanics. Comprised of primarily Hispanics. Has many non Hispanic White members.

3. Black P-Stones.------- Formed by African Americans. Comprised of primarily African Americans. Has some Hispanic & some non Hispanic White members.

4. Almighty Gaylords.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Comprised of primarily non Hispanic Whites & some Hispanics.

5. Latin Angels.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics & many non Hispanic Whites.

6. Almighty Latin Kings.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics & many non Hispanic Whites.

7. Almighty Noble Knights.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites & some Hispanics.

8. Almighty Popes.-------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites & some Hispanics.

9. Almighty Stoned Freaks.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites & some Hispanics.

10. Almighty Twelfth Street Players.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites & many Hispanics.
Johnny

AOL

#943 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

Which shows that race is not at the forefront.---------

People Nation.-------

11. Chi West.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites with some Hispanics.

12. Vicelords.------- Formed by African Americans. Primarily comprised of African Americans. With some Hispanics & some non Hispanic White members.

13. Familia Stones.------ Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic Whites.

14. Insane Latin Brothers.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic Whites.

15. Insane South Side Popes.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites with many Hispanic members.

16. Insane Unknowns.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

17. Latin Counts.-------- Formed by Hispanics & non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

18. Mikey Cobras.------ Formed by African Americans. Primarily comprised of African Americans with some Hispanics & some non Hispanic White members.

19. Spanish Lords.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.
Johnny

AOL

#944 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

A listing & breakdown which shows that race is not at the forefront. Folk Nation.-------

1. Almighty Ambrose.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

2. Almighty Harrison Gents.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

3. Almighty Imperial Gangsters.------ Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic Whites & some African American members.

4. Latin Eagles.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with some non Hispanic White members.

5. Almighty Simon City Royals.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites with some Hispanics & some African American members.

6. Black Disciples.------ Formed by African Americans. Primarily comprised of African Americans with some Hispanics & some non Hispanic White members.

7. Gangster Disciples.------- Formed by African Americans. Primarily comprised of African Americans with some Hispanics & some non Hispanic White members.

8. Gangster Two Six.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

9. Insane Ashland Vikings.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites & Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

10. Insane C-Notes.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.
Johnny

AOL

#945 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.-------

Last batch of examples. Which shows that race is not at the forefront. For the Folk Nation.--------

11. Insane C-Notes.------ Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites with many Hispanic members.

12. Insane Cullerton Deuces.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites & Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

13. Insane Deuces.-------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

14. Insane Gangster Satan Disciples.-------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

15. Insane Orchestra Albany.------ Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

16. Insane Northside Popes.------- Formed by non Hispanic Whites. Primarily comprised of non Hispanic Whites with many Hispanic members.

17. Insane Spanish Cobras.------ Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

18. Two Two Boys.------- Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

19. Maniac Latin Disciples.------ Formed by Hispanics. Primarily comprised of Hispanics with many non Hispanic White members.

Street organizations & prison organizations with roots in Chicago. Which branched out throughout the Midwest, South & East Coast.------ Race is not at the forefront.
Johnny

AOL

#946 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "Black people that Whites create".--------

This would have been the case if this was the time frame from early, 1931 till late, 1999. Early, 1931 till late, 1999, the United States had the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect. Not anymore.

2000.------

The federal government officially got rid of the one drop rule in regards to race. Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.

2000 till now.--------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have been classifying as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).
Johnny

AOL

#947 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.-------

Your 3 links which you wanted me to check out. I watched them in their entirety. Those Pakistani's had relatively light skin.

Pakistani-Americans, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government, how do they classify?------- As Asian.

Asians are one of this nations preferred "minorities". Asians are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Asians have been known as being (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".

Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
Johnny

AOL

#948 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "are also considered White- Honorary White Status/ privileges".--------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent are preferred. Over Americans who come from an African American father & an African American mother.

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent don't have "Honorary White Status" in this nation. Because foreign born immmigrants of color are preferred. OVER Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.
Johnny

AOL

#949 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.-------

You said "You know why you listed those that you did- They are ALL African-American radicals".-------

True.

The premise still stands. The non Hispanic Whites who voted for Obama.------ They wouldn't vote for left wing African American "leaders" like Jesse Jackson Sr., Louis Farrakhan, Charles Barron, Randall Robinson, Al Sharpton, Quannel X or Malik Shabazz.

The non Hispanic Whites who voted for Obama considered him to be "A more acceptable black person".
Johnny

AOL

#950 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "In one of your response to another poster I do recall you told him that you were a dark skinned fella".-------

I didn't state that. I said that my skin color wasn't that light.

You said "Anyways, I don't think that I met up with you in 2012".-------

Yep, it was 2012. On a thread on Topix Top Stories forum in late July, 2012.

You said "When I first met you on topix, you kept remarking that i was a regullar on the African-American forum".--------

That wasn't directed towards you. It was directed to a different poster.

March, 2013.------

On another thread where we were blogging on, I did type up to you that maybe you should go over to Topix African American forum.
Johnny

AOL

#951 Jun 8, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "Now, Johnny, I told you about a year ago about Hillary and you said you didn't think she would make it".-------

I never stated that (Nor implied that). I remember that blog discussion. You typed up to me that Barack Obama would be able to run again for the 2016 election. I said "nope, not going to happen".

I stated that "Clearly, it is early, but, it looks as if Hillary Clinton will get the nod in the Democratic Party nomination in 2015".
Johnny

AOL

#952 Jun 8, 2014
yon.--------

Your link which you wanted me to check out. I looked it over in its entirety. Islamic fundamentalism is a threat to the West.

When I stated that Muslims are not a threat to the United States, I was referring to Muslims "collectively".

Just because a person is a Muslim doesn't mean that they are an enemy. There are many Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

A list of them.-------

1. Jordan.

2. Lebanon.

3. Kuwait.

4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).

5. Qatar.

6. Oman.

7. Morocco.

8. Mauritania.

9. Yemen.

10. Tunisia.
Johnny

AOL

#953 Jun 8, 2014
yon.-------

Other Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.--------

11. Iraq.------

Late May, 2003.----- Iraq's new government is on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

12. Libya.------

Late May, 2011.------ Libya's new government is on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

13. Indonesia.-------- Suharto was a Muslim. He was on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

1998.------

When Suharto stepped down. The Indonesian presidents which followed were also on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Primarily Abdurrahman Wahid (Aka ---- Gus Dur).

14. Somalia.-----

Transitional Federal Government (TFG). TGF has been engaged in a brutal war against Islamic fundamentalists who are based in Somalia.

There are many organizations within all of these Muslim nations which are pro-Zionist, pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

Just because someone is a Muslim.-------- Does not mean that he/she is an enemy.
Johnny

AOL

#954 Jun 8, 2014
yon.--------

You said "Hispanics are not a race - they are a culture with a common language. Some Black, some White and everything in between".-------

True.

You said "But besides religion, mostly Catholic, they have nothing in common".--------

Religion they have in common. Some culture, customs & norms they have in common.

Whites & mestizos from the Spanish speaking nations.----- When they come to the United States & when it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government, how do they classify?------- As White. Or, as Hispanic.

Afro-Latinos from the Spanish speaking nations.------- When they come to this nation & when it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government, how do they classify?------- As Hispanic.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos) are one of United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in this nation. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.-------

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#955 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
Your 3 links which you wanted me to check out. I watched them in their entirety. Those Pakistani's had relatively light skin.
Pakistani-Americans, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government, how do they classify?------- As Asian.
Asians are one of this nations preferred "minorities". Asians are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Asians have been known as being (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".
Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
Yes they do have relatively light skin, they are Aryan. As far as what they classify on paper as, that is up to them.
I myself have rather dark skin for being of European descent and NO I am not of Afro descent.
Yeah, I know about the Asians.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#956 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.--------
Your link which you wanted me to check out. I looked it over in its entirety. Islamic fundamentalism is a threat to the West.
When I stated that Muslims are not a threat to the United States, I was referring to Muslims "collectively".
Just because a person is a Muslim doesn't mean that they are an enemy. There are many Muslim nations which are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
A list of them.-------
1. Jordan.
2. Lebanon.
3. Kuwait.
4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).
5. Qatar.
6. Oman.
7. Morocco.
8. Mauritania.
9. Yemen.
10. Tunisia.
AL fundamentalist religious are a threat to ALL nations.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#957 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "Now, Johnny, I told you about a year ago about Hillary and you said you didn't think she would make it".-------
I never stated that (Nor implied that). I remember that blog discussion. You typed up to me that Barack Obama would be able to run again for the 2016 election. I said "nope, not going to happen".
I stated that "Clearly, it is early, but, it looks as if Hillary Clinton will get the nod in the Democratic Party nomination in 2015".
YOU DID NOT! You said "it was too early to tell" and then you said a bit later "you did't think that she would make it".,
About Barry, I said that it was a possibility that Barry would extend his stay in his second term. They are trying everything they can to cause civil unrest. If it happens, Obana will declare martial law and he will remain occupying the white house..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#958 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.-------
You said "You know why you listed those that you did- They are ALL African-American radicals".-------
True.
The premise still stands. The non Hispanic Whites who voted for Obama.------ They wouldn't vote for left wing African American "leaders" like Jesse Jackson Sr., Louis Farrakhan, Charles Barron, Randall Robinson, Al Sharpton, Quannel X or Malik Shabazz.
The non Hispanic Whites who voted for Obama considered him to be "A more acceptable black person".
YOu don't think Obama is far to the left? The guy's history is steeped in the radical left.That includes his parents and his mentor.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#959 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are preferred. Over Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.
Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are way preferred. OVER Americans who come from an African American father & an African American mother.
I know what you have been saying and I am quite aware of what I see in public. You are quite right.

How about this...

http://bossip.com/976938/race-matters-las-veg...

Note the top banner.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#960 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
5. Single African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women have a net worth of only 5 dollars.
LMFAO man. I nearly spit my tea on the screen when I came to that one:)
RFD

Oakland, CA

#961 Jun 9, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

. Somewhere a long the line he has a white grandparent.. Every light skinned black was created by a white. Do ....you...dig?
Mos biracials wind back up in the african-American gene pool. one generation later...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min guest 654,710
Everyone in my school thinks im a slut because ... (Apr '09) 1 min Shady Traveler Ch... 34
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Toby 65,140
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Ricky F 183,233
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min another viewer 974,089
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min Doctor_Who 2,613
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min onemale 281,985
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr T rules 863
More from around the web