Johnny

AOL

#922 Jun 5, 2014
RFD.---------

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are preferred. Over Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are way preferred. OVER Americans who come from an African American father & an African American mother.
Johnny

AOL

#923 Jun 5, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "very young white girls birthing black kids".-------

They are birthing mixed kids. Because the United States doesn't have the "one drop rule" in regards to "race" in effect anymore. This nation has the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.

Since the United States doesn't have the one drop rule in regards to race in effect anymore.--------- This works to the detriment of the African American "community".

The other week when we were blogging on this thread, you posted a link by a "Brotherpeacemaker". What that Brotherpeacemaker stated about African American / White relationships.------ He was 150% right on the mark.

What I pointed out about what Rhonda from the Bronx stated about the United States getting rid of the one drop rule in regards to race.------ Post #849 on page 41.-------

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8... .

African American leader, Dr. Claude Anderson's site. Dr. Andersons many, many points about how African American / White relationships is very disastrous to the African American "community".

Here is Dr. Claude Anderson's article about this dynamic.------

http://racismws.com/the-interracial-con-game-... .
Johnny

AOL

#924 Jun 5, 2014
RFD.---------

What Brotherpeacemaker, Rhonda from the Bronx & Dr. Claude Anderson said. How this works to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) detriment.------- They were 150% right on the mark.

To expound upon what they stated. How race mixing works to African Americans detriment. Because of these factors.--------

1. The United States doesn't have the "one drop rule" in regards to "race in effect anymore.

2. African Americans are not anywheres near White-Americans level in regards to finances.

3. African Americans are at the very bottom of this nations social strata ladder, pecking order & food chain.

4. There are way, way more African American women than dudes.

5. Single African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women have a net worth of only 5 dollars.
Johnny

AOL

#925 Jun 6, 2014
RFD.--------

Within the last couple of decades, there has been more relationships between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. Kids born as a result.

To counter this, many policy initiatives & social engineering policies have been put in place.

Which show this.--------

1. 1990.-------

This was the first year that the United States federal government had on the census an "open box". Specifically for Americans who came from an African American parent & a White parent. For them to write in a classification DIFFERENT from African American.

2. 2000.--------

This was the first year that the federal government officially got rid of the "one drop rule" in regards to "race". Put on the census, the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.

3. 2000 till now.--------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT identify as African American. To identify as multiracial / mixed. To form organizations which represent multiracial / mixed people.

Links which show this.-------

http://www.mixedfolks.com/links.htm .

http://mixedheritagecenter.org/index.php... .

http://www.mavinfoundation.org/new/ .
Johnny

AOL

#926 Jun 6, 2014
RFD.--------

Other forms of social engineering in effect.---------

4. 2000 till now.-------

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT classify as African American. To classify as 2 or more races (Multiracial / mixed).

Which they are doing.

5. 2000 till now.--------

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have very much been encouraged to seek separate classification. DIFFERENT from African American.

Blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time, they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.
Johnny

AOL

#927 Jun 6, 2014
RFD.---------

You said "I just read a thread about Indian claiming to be White".------

Could you post it here. I'd like to check it out.

You said "There is a lot greater percentage of Pakistani who are Aryans since most Aryans settled in the WESTERN India which is now Pakistan".--------

Could be.

You said "MOST of the people in NWFP, Kashmir and Baluchistan would pass for White".-------

This may be the case.

You said "There is A LOT of people in the NORTHERN Punjab that would pass for White".---------

Could be.
Johnny

AOL

#928 Jun 6, 2014
RFD.--------

You said "The U.S. Census Bearu considers Arabs as White".-------

Arab-Americans, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government, how do they classify?------ As White.

You said "and Pakistan is right next to the Arab World".--------

True.

But, Pakistani-Americans.-------- When it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government, how do they classify?--------- As Asian.

Asians are one of this nations preferred "minorities". Asians are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Asians have been known as being (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".

Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#929 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow fella. that;s it,let your frustrations out. Funny fella.
For your iformation I am a memeber of the 'religion of peace'..
Yes fella- I do nothing.
http://thereligionofpeace.com/
RFD

Oakland, CA

#930 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
yon.--------
You said "they'll now vote for another leftist radical - H CLINTON".-------
As of now, it looks like Hillary Clinton will be at the top for the 2015 Democratic Party nomination for the presidential election of 2016. 43% of non Hispanic Whites voted for Democrat Barack Obama in the November, 2012 election.
Many Democratic Party leaders fear more non Hispanic Whites shifting to the Republican Party for the 2016 presidential election.

Now, Johnny, I told you about a year ago about Hilary and you said you didn't think she would make it. Anyways, like HIlary's political views or not, she is definately an experienced old biddy- far more so than any other .
RFD

Oakland, CA

#931 Jun 6, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://thereligionofpeace.com/
What exactly are you tryng to say or accomplish with your post there, yon?
Everyone knows what "the religion of peace" is.'
RFD

Oakland, CA

#932 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
You said "There is a lot greater percentage of Pakistani who are Aryans since most Aryans settled in the WESTERN India which is now Pakistan".--------
Could be.
You said "MOST of the people in NWFP, Kashmir and Baluchistan would pass for White".-------
This may be the case.
You said "There is A LOT of people in the NORTHERN Punjab that would pass for White".---------
Could be.
I cannt post it because the URL is not politically correct. I have tried posting the link on topix numerous times but the moderators keep deleting it. I am sure if you run it in 'Dogpile', you'll find it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#933 Jun 6, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I must tell you; the reverend Al Sharpton is one of the more sensible reverends, the man definitely knows where itís at.
Johnny responds...
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

In one of your response to another poster I do recall you told him that you were a dark skinned fella.
Anyways, I don't think that I met up with you in 2012.- it was much later.You have me confused with another poster, dude. When I first met you on topix, you kept remarking that i was a regullar on the African-American forum- I am not. I keep telling you that, but you keep insisting otherwise..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#934 Jun 6, 2014
Btw, Johnny, I know that you think I am African-American. I am not stupid..LOL.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#935 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.---------
Could be.
This may be the case.
Could be.
No "could be" about it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#936 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't have voted for left wing African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "leaders" like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson Sr., Al Sharpton, Randall Robinson, Charles Barron, Quannel X or Malik Shabazz.
In my one previous response back to you, I listed the reasons why Barack was considered to be a "more acceptable black person".
I listed the factors & variables which propelled Obama. Which led to Barack getting elected president.
You know why you listed those that you did- They are ALL African-American radicals .Stop being Ridiculous.
Why didn't you include Allen West and Ben Carson in your list? You didn't because they are not race Radicals
RFD

Oakland, CA

#937 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

More Pakistani's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And stop telling us what everyone thinks and relates as. Each is an individual. You caanot possibly know what each person thinks and does- no one can know that..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#938 Jun 6, 2014
Johnny wrote:
RFD.--------
You said "The U.S. Census Bearu considers Arabs as White".-------
Arab-Americans, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government, how do they classify?------ As White.
You said "and Pakistan is right next to the Arab World".--------
True.
But, Pakistani-Americans.-------- When it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government, how do they classify?--------- As Asian.
Asians are one of this nations preferred "minorities". Asians are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Asians have been known as being (Still are) the United States "Model Minority".
Asians have had (Still do) "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
Black people that Whites create are also considered White- Honorary White Staus/ privileges.
Well , that is unbtil they fgo to prison, then they join up with the African-Americans gangs to attack Whites.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#939 Jun 6, 2014
Honorary White Status.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#940 Jun 8, 2014
Where are Obamaís daughtersí baby pics and birth records?

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2014/03...
Johnny

AOL

#941 Jun 8, 2014
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Well , that is unbtil they fgo to prison, then they join up with the African-Americans gangs to attack Whites.

Pff. Yeah, in prisons, dudes who come from an African American parent & a White parent are attacking Whites.------ Not.

The street organizations & prison organizations on the East Coast & in the Midwest.------- Race is not at the forefront.

For the East Coast.------ There are the Latin Kings, Neta, Dominicans Don't Play (DDP) & Trinitario. These organizations were formed by Hispanics. These organizations have many, many non Hispanic White members.

No inmate who comes from an African American parent & a White parent attacks any member of the Latin Kings, Neta, Dominicans Don't Play (DDP) or Trinitario behind bars.

They especially are not going to mess with any member of the Neta or Trinitario.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 828,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 584,382
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 442,877
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min dollarsbill 3,554
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min Neelakaran 6,300
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Naveen2015 1,918
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 66
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr AntiqueAnnie 611,869
More from around the web